HDFC Credit Card Rewards Points Redeemption Charges in case of flight booking?

31°
Deal Subedar
5
1860
9

Hi, I might need to book a flight in near future and thinking to book flight via smartbuy, where it is giving an option to redeem the rewards points.

Is there any redemption charge for it ?

Normally it is charged 99+GST i.e. 118

1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
105
497
4

Yes. The same will be charged. Also, I think only 70% of the points can be used for redemption the other 30% needs to be paid by card.

Missing