Hot Deal HDFC debit card upgrade option available in NetBanking

848°
Deal Cadet
142
268
3

After d covid-19 issue, hdfc disabled d debit card upgrade option through NetBanking.. Now the option is available and working too.. Those who wanna upgrade.. Make use of it

Expired 5 months
86 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
55
1040
7

vimvim … to which card varient u r upgrding to in hdfc ?

116
2682
37

not showing for me yet

10
6201
258

good info…
have easy shop platinum..
showing can upgrade to millenia
fees displayed 500/-
but in notes below can see
The annual fee (plus service tax) for the new Debit Card will be levied, as applicable. This is waived off for Imperia, Preferred and Classic customers.

any idea or any previous experience?

57
9682
124

rewards and rupay cards not there

142
268
3
ZitOO wrote:

vimvim … to which card varient u r upgrding to in hdfc ?

Currently holding easyshop platinum.. Upgraded to millennia . Having savings max account

142
268
3
DealFinder wrote:

good info…
have easy shop platinum..
showing can upgrade to millenia
fees displayed 500/-
but in notes below can see
The annual fee (plus service tax) for the new Debit Card will be levied, as applicable. This is waived off for Imperia, Preferred and Classic customers.

any idea or any previous experience?

Vil b deducted from 2nd year onwards for standard category customers . Free for all the other category customers

50
3767
47
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

Vil b deducted from 2nd year onwards for standard category customers . Free for all the other category customers

Savings Max acc is also standard.

142
268
3
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Savings Max acc is also standard.

But no debit card charges for savings max account holders

4
5514
59

anyone know what will happen to existing reward points and upcoming cashback?

134
802
7
Simbha3 wrote:

anyone know what will happen to existing reward points and upcoming cashback?

Existing reward points and upcoming reward points will credited.

But new card points will not marge. Both will show.

Like-

Millennia debit card – 300 points (minimum redemption 400)

Platinum debit card – 60 points (minimum redemption 250)

So, if your existing card points crossed minimum redemption in future, you can redeem otherwise it will lost after 12months.

289
4612
43
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Existing reward points and upcoming reward points will credited.

But new card points will not marge. Both will show.

Like-

Millennia debit card – 300 points (minimum redemption 400)

Platinum debit card – 60 points (minimum redemption 250)

So, if your existing card points crossed minimum redemption in future, you can redeem otherwise it will lost after 12months.

I recently got easy shop platinum dc. I paid electricity bill via payzapp bill pay code and selected easy shop dc linked for payment. I have not got any RP I.e.1% cb. I also did Prepaid rc after that for which points are credited. U have any idea is it ineligible?

0
2650
172

applied for millenia but thinking of cancelling it as present card is Rupay card and that will be deactivated once I received this card..any info of millenia variant ..visa, master,rupay ? is it available in Rupay also ?
@abhishek012

98
11543
157
anshu wrote:

applied for millenia but thinking of cancelling it as present card is Rupay card and that will be deactivated once I received this card..any info of millenia variant ..visa, master,rupay ? is it available in Rupay also ?
@abhishek012

HDFC Bank Millennia card is Mastercard

25
930
4
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Savings Max acc is also standard.

And your reply too is standard one.
Dont mislead if you dont have the max account urself wink

0
2650
172
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

HDFC Bank Millennia card is Mastercard

Will cancel it as rupay has better offer.. Amazon

142
268
3
Expand
anshu wrote:

Will cancel it as rupay has better offer.. Amazon

Rupay offers better than millennia…even if you have rupay platinum u can avail 20% upto 100per month in Amazon..that’s d only good offer available..am I missing any othergood offer with rupay platinum?

60
58
0
Expand
ChottaBheem wrote:

I recently got easy shop platinum dc. I paid electricity bill via payzapp bill pay code and selected easy shop dc linked for payment. I have not got any RP I.e.1% cb. I also did Prepaid rc after that for which points are credited. U have any idea is it ineligible?

Cb will be credited by 31st December….

0
2650
172
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

Rupay offers better than millennia…even if you have rupay platinum u can avail 20% upto 100per month in Amazon..that’s d only good offer available..am I missing any othergood offer with rupay platinum?

Actually have all the major credit cards…so expdr with debit card is minimum

50
3767
47
Expand
jambui wrote:

And your reply too is standard one.
Dont mislead if you dont have the max account urself wink

And why do you think I don’t have savings max acc considering all the posts I made about paying credit card bill via platinum debit card which comes free with max savings acc.

50
242
2

i hv platinum debit card with 1%cb, is it worth to upgrade to millenia card & hpw can i skip joining fee if choose for upgrade

3
542
6

Any one know how much cashback we get on making any payment via payzapp through linking millennia debit card?

50
3767
47
4V35H wrote:

Any one know how much cashback we get on making any payment via payzapp through linking millennia debit card?

https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/mil...

Key features:-
Get up to ₹4800 CashBack every year
5% CashBack on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy
2.5% CashBack on all online Spends
1% CashBack on all offline spends and Wallet reloads

CashBack Rewards
CashBack Points can be earned for every transaction greater than ₹400
Maximum aggregate CashBack Points per card per month is ₹400
CashBack Points need to be redeemed through NetBanking in mulitples of 400
CashBack Points will be credited in 90 days from the end of the transaction month
Product feature CashBack Points will be valid for redemption within the next 12 months after which your CashBack Points will lapse.
All promotional CashBack points earned on your Debit Card will have a validity of 3 months, post which the accumulated points will expire effective February, 2020.
Customer is not eligible for redemption of cashback points on account closure.
No CashBack points for transactions on Fuel, Jewellery & Business Services including Credit Card Payment, Insurance Premium Payment & other Business Services

93
1055
10
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/mil...

Key features:-
Get up to ₹4800 CashBack every year
5% CashBack on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy
2.5% CashBack on all online Spends
1% CashBack on all offline spends and Wallet reloads

CashBack Rewards
CashBack Points can be earned for every transaction greater than ₹400
Maximum aggregate CashBack Points per card per month is ₹400
CashBack Points need to be redeemed through NetBanking in mulitples of 400
CashBack Points will be credited in 90 days from the end of the transaction month
Product feature CashBack Points will be valid for redemption within the next 12 months after which your CashBack Points will lapse.
All promotional CashBack points earned on your Debit Card will have a validity of 3 months, post which the accumulated points will expire effective February, 2020.
Customer is not eligible for redemption of cashback points on account closure.
No CashBack points for transactions on Fuel, Jewellery & Business Services including Credit Card Payment, Insurance Premium Payment & other Business Services

Rewards card with same benefits give upto Rs.2000 rewards per month na?

3
542
6
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/mil...

Key features:-
Get up to ₹4800 CashBack every year
5% CashBack on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy
2.5% CashBack on all online Spends
1% CashBack on all offline spends and Wallet reloads

CashBack Rewards
CashBack Points can be earned for every transaction greater than ₹400
Maximum aggregate CashBack Points per card per month is ₹400
CashBack Points need to be redeemed through NetBanking in mulitples of 400
CashBack Points will be credited in 90 days from the end of the transaction month
Product feature CashBack Points will be valid for redemption within the next 12 months after which your CashBack Points will lapse.
All promotional CashBack points earned on your Debit Card will have a validity of 3 months, post which the accumulated points will expire effective February, 2020.
Customer is not eligible for redemption of cashback points on account closure.
No CashBack points for transactions on Fuel, Jewellery & Business Services including Credit Card Payment, Insurance Premium Payment & other Business Services

Read this but still not clear , what shopping via payzapp means .
I got only 1% cashback for payment made via payzapp by linked debit card.

50
20
0

If i upgrade my hdfc card into millenia card ,than what would happen my existing debit card reward points which reflect in my A/c within 90days??

0
1868
22
Expand
4V35H wrote:

Read this but still not clear , what shopping via payzapp means .
I got only 1% cashback for payment made via payzapp by linked debit card.

you mean u got 1% for millenia debit card or platinum debit card?

3
542
6
Expand
gotrajk wrote:

you mean u got 1% for millenia debit card or platinum debit card?

Milennia

50
3767
47
Expand
4V35H wrote:

Read this but still not clear , what shopping via payzapp means .
I got only 1% cashback for payment made via payzapp by linked debit card.

I think you made the payment by first loading money from millennia debit card to payzapp card which is eligible for 1% cashback. If you directly pay bill online using millennia debit card then you get 2.5% cashback points & if you use smartbuy on payzapp app then you get extra 5% for using millennia debit card which is in addition to 5% up to 1000/month smartbuy offer for all hdfc cards.e.g. if you buy a 5k product on smartbuy inside payzapp app or smartbuy website then you get 250(5% up to 1000/month smartbuy offer for all hdfc cards) + 250(5% up to 400/month millennia smartbuy offer).

3
542
6
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

I think you made the payment by first loading money from millennia debit card to payzapp card which is eligible for 1% cashback. If you directly pay bill online using millennia debit card then you get 2.5% cashback points & if you use smartbuy on payzapp app then you get extra 5% for using millennia debit card which is in addition to 5% up to 1000/month smartbuy offer for all hdfc cards.e.g. if you buy a 5k product on smartbuy inside payzapp app or smartbuy website then you get 250(5% up to 1000/month smartbuy offer for all hdfc cards) + 250(5% up to 400/month millennia smartbuy offer).

I paid rent on no broker , using payzapp and linked hdfc milennia card (not added money) , how much reward points should i get?

Missing