HDFC December 2019 spend based offer

HDFC December 2019 spend based offer

184°
Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30

Did anyone receive promised vouchers on meeting spend based milestone for the month of December 2019 on their HDFC credit cards?

42 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
ayushgoel wrote:

No i am still waiting..

Which card variant do you have? What was your offer?

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
298
2
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Which card variant do you have? What was your offer?

1500 amazon voucher on spend 35k monyback card

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
niteshladia661 wrote:

Still waiting, even tweeted, but no response yet

What’s your card variant & what offer did u receive?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30

Finally received the voucher yesterday.

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2368
88
sardasa wrote:

Finally received the voucher yesterday.

o.O i am still waiting for my vouchers which were promised in dec and jan i suppose.

They would have directly messaged you with the amazon gv details right?

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2368
88
niteshladia661 wrote:

Still waiting, even tweeted, but no response yet

Can you please share your tweet here.
you didn’t DM them?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

o.O i am still waiting for my vouchers which were promised in dec and jan i suppose.

They would have directly messaged you with the amazon gv details right?

No. Its SmartBuy portal GV and I had option to redeem it for FK, BigBazaar or AGC.

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2368
88
Expand
sardasa wrote:

No. Its SmartBuy portal GV and I had option to redeem it for FK, BigBazaar or AGC.

I meant to say you only might have opted for Amazon gv right stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I meant to say you only might have opted for Amazon gv right stuck_out_tongue

Yea. That’s obvious choice.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
Expand
ayushgoel wrote:

I havnt received yet what i have to do??

Drop email to their support on top of the email u would have received about the offer and then wait

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
298
2
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Drop email to their support on top of the email u would have received about the offer and then wait

I have received offer by sms

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
Expand
ayushgoel wrote:

I have received offer by sms

Then take it’s screenshot and attach it in your email.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
298
2
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Then take it’s screenshot and attach it in your email.

Ok share support email id

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
806
5
Expand
ayushgoel wrote:

Ok share support email id

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have spent more than Rs. 45000 in the month of January,2020 from my credit card ending with 6340 as required in the offer given in the trailing mail.

Please note that it has already been 90 days after promotional end date. It is requested to send me the 5000 RS. FLIPKART VOUCHER.

I have also attached my HDFC Bank Regalia First MasterCard Credit Card Statement – February-2020 (Password- xxxx0509) for ready reference.

Also please find the offer mail sent to me as trailing mail against which I have transacted.

Regards

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
806
5
Expand
ayushgoel wrote:

Ok share support email id

Write in the fashion I mentioned..I received the 5000 voucher after mailing…I have mailed them once more for next 5k voucher which I haven’t received…will mail in next month also for next 5k voucher

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1151
17

Did you guys receive text message also or only email for these milestone offers?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
806
5
dummyuser wrote:

Did you guys receive text message also or only email for these milestone offers?

I received all offer in email only

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1151
17
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

I received all offer in email only

Yeah, thats what I realised now, I missed out on similar offer I received in Oct pensive all mails going into Promotions tab in gmail

Missing
Community Angel
35
3817
47
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

Yeah, thats what I realised now, I missed out on similar offer I received in Oct pensive all mails going into Promotions tab in gmail

Not showing in ‘All Mails’ ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1151
17
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Not showing in ‘All Mails’ ?

it does, but usually I don’t check promotions tab much and it was partly because 7/10 times I get a loan offer.. have now moved the email address to updates so I don’t miss out on anything.

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1151
17

@sardasa I got their reply over email, however I wanted to get my voucher spends for Jan 2020, the URL says “Dec 2019 campaign”, is it the same for all? or was their another campaign run in Dec 2019 ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
dummyuser wrote:

@sardasa I got their reply over email, however I wanted to get my voucher spends for Jan 2020, the URL says “Dec 2019 campaign”, is it the same for all? or was their another campaign run in Dec 2019 ?

Everyone got their own offers. Maybe you had an offer in December too which you were unaware of and got voucher for the same.

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1151
17
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Everyone got their own offers. Maybe you had an offer in December too which you were unaware of and got voucher for the same.

Yeah Im confused AF

Missing