Hot Deal HDFC e-gift Voucher

461°
Deal Cadet
50
102
0

For the last couple of days I am getting the following message from QP-HDFCVC. I think it’s a phishing link to cheat the the HDFC customer. What’s your take?

The message reads:


“Your HDFC e-gift voucher worth Rs. 100/- is here! Click http://tis.b...P9 to avail the voucher(s). This is for the activation campaign of May’19. Your rewards redemption through website expires on 17th Jan 2020. Call 18001034180 for any further queries. T&C*”

15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
399
1

It is not fake. You can visit and claim the voucher of your choice of rs 100. Bookmyshow will also be available.

294
6907
72

Copy link and open in Laptop/Desktop for safety.
Do not share any personal info like card details etc

50
102
0
watever wrote:

It is not fake. You can visit and claim the voucher of your choice of rs 100. Bookmyshow will also be available.

Thanks for your info. I tried but noticed that someone has already redeemed the voucher. Silly mistake on my part. I should not have share the link here.

50
399
1
Expand
Sarkaar wrote:

Thanks for your info. I tried but noticed that someone has already redeemed the voucher. Silly mistake on my part. I should not have share the link here.

Sorry to hear that bro.

32
7022
106
Expand
Sarkaar wrote:

Thanks for your info. I tried but noticed that someone has already redeemed the voucher. Silly mistake on my part. I should not have share the link here.

With out your mobile number how did they redeem??

50
102
0

Don’t know. Any number might have worked. Here’s the screen shot  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602002/original/Screenshot_2020-01-12-15-47-15-360_com.android.chrome.jpg?1578824394

32
7022
106
Sarkaar wrote:

Don’t know. Any number might have worked. Here’s the screen shot  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602002/original/Screenshot_2020-01-12-15-47-15-360_com.android.chrome.jpg?1578824394

Next time Onwards be careful bro

0
3778
33
Expand
Sarkaar wrote:

Thanks for your info. I tried but noticed that someone has already redeemed the voucher. Silly mistake on my part. I should not have share the link here.

🤣🤣🤣🤣sry but it’s very funny to me. Sb bhooke nange log he yahape😂😂😂
Btw glad to know atleast some people do think before clicking any link. Kg fo that!

61
442
7
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

🤣🤣🤣🤣sry but it’s very funny to me. Sb bhooke nange log he yahape😂😂😂
Btw glad to know atleast some people do think before clicking any link. Kg fo that!

Meanwhile OP – me rou ya hasu bolo me kya karu??

Missing