HDFC imperia Upgrade

50°
Missing
Deal Cadet
55
639
8

I have a offer “Join Imperia” programme showing on HDFC nebanking offers Tab,

When I click and agreed on terms and conditions and clicked on submit ,it only reload the webspage with new CAPTCHA .

Anyone facing  similar thing ?

Also,If anyone know kindly share any grievance redressal emails of HDFC for quick resolution of this problem. Customer care is clueless.

10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4878
63

Back end not yet updated probably, it may correct in 2-3 days
Offer will be there for a month around
It used to take me to ‘change RM’, after few days worked fine

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
216
2
caks2006407 wrote:

Back end not yet updated probably, it may correct in 2-3 days
Offer will be there for a month around
It used to take me to ‘change RM’, after few days worked fine

How to change RM?

Missing
Deal Hunter
241
2582
171
caks2006407 wrote:

Back end not yet updated probably, it may correct in 2-3 days
Offer will be there for a month around
It used to take me to ‘change RM’, after few days worked fine

i got mails since last 2 months to upgrade …however it takes me to same…’change RM..but my account still not upgraded n still getting mails but offer gone from netbanking

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4878
63
Expand
anshu wrote:

i got mails since last 2 months to upgrade …however it takes me to same…’change RM..but my account still not upgraded n still getting mails but offer gone from netbanking

ohh then reply that email or talk to RM regd email
@Andhra_Abbayi I never changed RM, call CC or email.
Used to get this msg that ‘your request for RM change accepted’ when click on ‘ImperiaUpgrade’ offer

Missing
Deal Hunter
241
2582
171
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

ohh then reply that email or talk to RM regd email
@Andhra_Abbayi I never changed RM, call CC or email.
Used to get this msg that ‘your request for RM change accepted’ when click on ‘ImperiaUpgrade’ offer

Your account upgraded or not?

Missing
Deal Cadet
437
789
8
Expand
Sushrut.B wrote:

This is an universal question…I would like to know how to not have any RM at all ?? laughing laughing

I save my RM’s number then blocked it. Problem solved. No more disturbance.

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
477
9
Expand
asen wrote:

I save my RM’s number then blocked it. Problem solved. No more disturbance.

Yes I am doing that too since there is no option of not having an RM (Relation with Money)… laughing

My ICICI Bank’s RM never called me…But all other banks RMs keep calling to push crap services which we are not at all interested in…I have blocked some & for the rest, I don’t pickup the call at all…

Missing