HDFC Life Time Free Credit Card Diners Black and Infinia Included Exclusive Festive Pricing Condition valid Between November 1 2020 to December 31,2020

66°
Helpful
DimeDime

Millennia Easy EMI credit card Rs.500/- fee Life Time free
Indian Oil HDFC Bank credit card
Moneyback
Business Moneyback
Millennia credit card Rs.1,000/- fee
Regalia Rs.2,500/- fee
Doctors Regalia
Business Regalia
Diners Privilege
Times Titanium Rs.500/-
Times Platinum Rs.1,000/-
Indigo – 6E Rewards Rs.700/-
Indigo – 6E Rewards XL Rs.2500/-
Walmart – Best Price Save Smart Rs.500/- fee
Walmart – Best Price Save Max Rs.1,000/- fee

Important Terms & Conditions:
1) I hereby agree and give my consent to HDFC Bank to issue me a Business credit card variant according to Banks internal guidelines basis my occupation type. I also agree that Business Credit card variants can be issued only to Self Employed / Proprietors / Partners Customers.
2) If the Card is inactive for consecutive 3 months, the bank reserves the right to levy renewal fees and the Life Time Free status may be revoked & replaced with First Year Free pricing
3)The Bank has the right to close such Cards, which remains Inactive for > 6 months with prior communication through Email / SMS / Letter.

======
Diners Black
Rs.10,000/- fee Spend Rs.1,00,000 Spend Rs.5,00,000 Lifetime free card upon spending Rs 3,00,000 within 90 days of card issuance
Infinia
Rs.10,000/- fee Spend Rs.1,50,000 Spend Rs.8,00,000 Lifetime free card upon spending Rs 5,00,000 within 90 days of card issuance

Important Terms & Conditions:
1) Renewal Fee shall be levied at the start of every anniversary year if card does not achieve the threshold for spends on the card (For more details refer our MITC on www.hdfcba...om)
2) I hereby agree and give my consent to HDFC Bank to issue me a Business credit card variant according to Banks internal guidelines basis my occupation type. I also agree that Business Credit card variants can be issued only to Self Employed / Proprietors / Partners Customers.
3) I acknowledge and agree that Product Benefits linked to realization of Membership Fee will not be applicable in the event of opting for FYF or LTF Cards.
4) If the Card is inactive for consecutive 3 months, the bank reserves the right to levy renewal fees and the Life Time Free status may be revoked & replaced with First Year Free pricing
5)The Bank has the right to close such Cards, which remains Inactive for > 6 months with prior communication through Email / SMS / Letter.
======

See:
https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/cre...

A big, big thanks to:
@akki.akki

4 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

@Sushrut.B bhai naya offer

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Naye offer customer ka ch***a kut ne ka aur card bina diye unke CIBIL down karne ka…I’m not going to apply again & also can’t apply now as my case is being handled by RBI now as I have complained there…Since HDFC just declined my application, if I apply again, they will decline again…So, I will have to wait to see what RBI does on my complaint…

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply