Hdfc millennia credit card

144°
Deal Cadet
sitapodila227

Where can we pay the bill amount for millennia card in 2 days , last date of bill payment is 9th , tried in MobiKwik and it failed , cred is not supporting millennia, I don’t have hdfc account , please help

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Pay through Amazon or billdesk.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Paytm

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Neft, credit within 3-4 hours

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Then I think it is not an issue

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied

Working in cred using from many months

Link Copied

+1, my millennia bill payment is working in Mobikwik and cred both.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

BTW, just so you guys are aware; RBI has mandated to give a min. of 3 days grace period, over and above the due date; (some banks give up till 7 days). No interest will be charged and neither will it be reported to cibil if you pay in the grace period; Use it cautiously though, only when needed; don’t make a habit of paying in that grace period.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Yeah true… For hdfc, even I had read somewhere that if due date is on 10th, then if it is credited by 12th(2 days Grace period) as it may take upto that time to be credited to your card if the payment is made on 10th itself. Anyway as you suggested, it’s always better to pay earlier than the due date unless emergency or so.

Link Copied

Bro, All kinds of cards (Master, VISA, Diners, AMEX) are accepted on Cred. So it should not be a problem to pay via Cred for millenia card also.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cred says card is experiencing high failures , so it temporarily stopped payments to this card , today tried amazon and phonepe , both failed , for neft payment how to know the ifsc code ( I didn’t get in card statement and also email )

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Some one help tomorrow is the last date , how to transfer through neft ?

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Ye millenia k new 14 digit credit card hai jiski payment cred,mobikwik pr successful nhi hoti. Only way i have enable autopay and eligible for 150 per month for a year.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Where to get 150 for autopay ?

replyuser
Click here to reply