Hdfc millennia credit card

117°
Deal Cadet
51
193
5

Where can we pay the bill amount for millennia card in 2 days , last date of bill payment is 9th , tried in MobiKwik and it failed , cred is not supporting millennia, I don’t have hdfc account , please help

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
35
5396
51

Pay through Amazon or billdesk.

111
717
4

Neft, credit within 3-4 hours

12
3504
73

Working in cred using from many months

1,163
3160
21
Dileep_kumar wrote:

Working in cred using from many months

+1, my millennia bill payment is working in Mobikwik and cred both.

144
786
5

BTW, just so you guys are aware; RBI has mandated to give a min. of 3 days grace period, over and above the due date; (some banks give up till 7 days). No interest will be charged and neither will it be reported to cibil if you pay in the grace period; Use it cautiously though, only when needed; don’t make a habit of paying in that grace period.

140
4037
23

Bro, All kinds of cards (Master, VISA, Diners, AMEX) are accepted on Cred. So it should not be a problem to pay via Cred for millenia card also.

51
193
5
Tera_Jija wrote:

Bro, All kinds of cards (Master, VISA, Diners, AMEX) are accepted on Cred. So it should not be a problem to pay via Cred for millenia card also.

Cred says card is experiencing high failures , so it temporarily stopped payments to this card , today tried amazon and phonepe , both failed , for neft payment how to know the ifsc code ( I didn’t get in card statement and also email )

51
193
5

Some one help tomorrow is the last date , how to transfer through neft ?

51
193
5
sitapodila227 wrote:

Some one help tomorrow is the last date , how to transfer through neft ?

Yesterday I paid through bill desk , it doesn’t reflect till now , so please tell the neft procedure

35
5396
51
Expand
sitapodila227 wrote:

Yesterday I paid through bill desk , it doesn’t reflect till now , so please tell the neft procedure

If you have paid through bill desk then you don’t need to worry. It will be credited within 72 hours. And the payment received date will show the date on which you paid.

51
193
5
Expand
piyush2251 wrote:

If you have paid through bill desk then you don’t need to worry. It will be credited within 72 hours. And the payment received date will show the date on which you paid.

Thank u bro for the information

99
208
2
BlueFlash wrote:

BTW, just so you guys are aware; RBI has mandated to give a min. of 3 days grace period, over and above the due date; (some banks give up till 7 days). No interest will be charged and neither will it be reported to cibil if you pay in the grace period; Use it cautiously though, only when needed; don’t make a habit of paying in that grace period.

Yeah true… For hdfc, even I had read somewhere that if due date is on 10th, then if it is credited by 12th(2 days Grace period) as it may take upto that time to be credited to your card if the payment is made on 10th itself. Anyway as you suggested, it’s always better to pay earlier than the due date unless emergency or so.

151
469
4

Ye millenia k new 14 digit credit card hai jiski payment cred,mobikwik pr successful nhi hoti. Only way i have enable autopay and eligible for 150 per month for a year.

199
6124
89
SupportFARMER wrote:

Ye millenia k new 14 digit credit card hai jiski payment cred,mobikwik pr successful nhi hoti. Only way i have enable autopay and eligible for 150 per month for a year.

Where to get 150 for autopay ?

Missing