Credited In your account For November ?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

HDFC Millennia Debit Card Cashback Points Credited for November Month

241°
Deal Captain
sauravDD

HDFC has credited 400 Cashback for Millennia debit card November Month

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
26 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

4 Days ago Credited for Oct Month and today November month credited 400 Check Your 

@akki.akki  @BlueFlash @xxxyyyzzz 

@ZNZ @SastaRaju @RockyBond @Suman_Kolkata @pranavcool @SandipxDip @Seinfeld @Gaurav_G @freedealexpert @desiman @Seinfeld @cadence @BlueFlash @RockyBond @VimAl_Raj @adi22raj @TEMPER @cadence @DimeDime @desiman @Swaggamer @pikkuboss @AJ89 @hritikviko

@akki.akki @vasanth_ece @BlueFlash
@pingpong @MinionPotter @prem.chopra

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

nothing yet

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes,too early.Still smartbuy cashback pending.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
vasanth_ece wrote:

Yes,too early.Still smartbuy cashback pending.

Looks like HDFC has Funding this year Payzapp Nobroker Dec also credited earlier and now Millennia DC also credited

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sauravDD wrote:

4 Days ago Credited for Oct Month and today November month credited 400 Check Your 

@akki.akki  @BlueFlash @xxxyyyzzz 

@ZNZ @SastaRaju @RockyBond @Suman_Kolkata @pranavcool @SandipxDip @Seinfeld @Gaurav_G @freedealexpert @desiman @Seinfeld @cadence @BlueFlash @RockyBond @VimAl_Raj @adi22raj @TEMPER @cadence @DimeDime @desiman @Swaggamer @pikkuboss @AJ89 @hritikviko

@akki.akki @vasanth_ece @BlueFlash
@pingpong @MinionPotter @prem.chopra

Received! Thanks for tagging.

Sunrisers Hyderabad Sunrisers Hyderabad
Link Copied

Not credited yet for me

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

thanks received 10 points. vese bdi aa gye nov ke
@xxxyyyzzz; check your

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Credited 400.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

i got in one not in other

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sauravDD wrote:

4 Days ago Credited for Oct Month and today November month credited 400 Check Your 

@akki.akki  @BlueFlash @xxxyyyzzz 

@ZNZ @SastaRaju @RockyBond @Suman_Kolkata @pranavcool @SandipxDip @Seinfeld @Gaurav_G @freedealexpert @desiman @Seinfeld @cadence @BlueFlash @RockyBond @VimAl_Raj @adi22raj @TEMPER @cadence @DimeDime @desiman @Swaggamer @pikkuboss @AJ89 @hritikviko

@akki.akki @vasanth_ece @BlueFlash
@pingpong @MinionPotter @prem.chopra

not credited for me 
let’s wait till tomorrow 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Credited in one ac only and 33 instead of 400 points grinning

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Weird, I got in SmartBuy section (Debit Card Promotional CashBack Points), some odd 255 points; but nothing in Loyalty Points Millennia Debit Card 😵

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
sauravDD wrote:

4 Days ago Credited for Oct Month and today November month credited 400 Check Your 

@akki.akki  @BlueFlash @xxxyyyzzz 

@ZNZ @SastaRaju @RockyBond @Suman_Kolkata @pranavcool @SandipxDip @Seinfeld @Gaurav_G @freedealexpert @desiman @Seinfeld @cadence @BlueFlash @RockyBond @VimAl_Raj @adi22raj @TEMPER @cadence @DimeDime @desiman @Swaggamer @pikkuboss @AJ89 @hritikviko

@akki.akki @vasanth_ece @BlueFlash
@pingpong @MinionPotter @prem.chopra

Got for oct but nothing for nov. Only 47 points. May be some promotional cb.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
BlueFlash wrote:

Weird, I got in SmartBuy section (Debit Card Promotional CashBack Points), some odd 255 points; but nothing in Loyalty Points Millennia Debit Card 😵

That’s some promotional cb, I am also getting under 100 since past few mnths. Not sure which offer and what basis.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How much cashback i will receive for amazon purchases for millenia credit card and Millennia debit card. Smart buy site says 500+500 for both cards for 10k purchases.
@sauravDD

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
sudbht wrote:

How much cashback i will receive for amazon purchases for millenia credit card and Millennia debit card. Smart buy site says 500+500 for both cards for 10k purchases.
@sauravDD

for DC 400+500
For CC rewards structure changed and not sure as of now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

For dc also its mentioned as 500+500 till 1000 it will show.

For dc also its mentioned as 500+500 till 1000 it will show.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/740754/medium/Screenshot_20220207-185359_Chrome.jpg?1644240248

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

I also got 1400 promotional cashback. I do not even use debit card much. 

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
sudbht wrote:

For dc also its mentioned as 500+500 till 1000 it will show.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/740754/medium/Screenshot_20220207-185359_Chrome.jpg?1644240248

Its not correct / outdated

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

Its not correct / outdated

But i think its recently updated joy joy

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
sudbht wrote:

But i think its recently updated joy joy



1. CashBack Rewards


  • CashBack Points can be earned for every transaction greater than ₹400
  • Maximum aggregate CashBack Points per card per month is ₹400



Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:



1. CashBack Rewards


  • CashBack Points can be earned for every transaction greater than ₹400
  • Maximum aggregate CashBack Points per card per month is ₹400



Yup this is what all i know as well but smartbuy thinks and shows differently sweat_smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
pranavcool wrote:

i got in one not in other

@pranavcool when creating multiple gyftr accounts for using multiple cards, do we also need to create new Smartbuy account?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

still not credited 400 points redeemed on 6/2/22…anyone faced same problem?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
dearajay wrote:

still not credited 400 points redeemed on 6/2/22…anyone faced same problem?

same here made complaint

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

@sauravDD did not receive Nov’s yet, 

I received Oct’s in Feb beginning or maybe jan end, so not much worried yet. Also amount was too low to create a fuss toungueout

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply