Hdfc Regalia First Credit Card Fee Query?

156°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
225
5216
86

Is this card really free for life time as per the email, Plz suggest should i go with ithttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599008/original/IMG_20191219_184423.jpg?1576761359

25 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
120
1289
35

depends on your relationship with bank.
Yes they do issue life time free cards, I have regalia first which is LTF

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
225
5216
86

on clicking t&c its redirecting to applly card

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
1248
11
Papi-Manushya wrote:

on clicking t&c its redirecting to applly card

If they are not directly giving ltf than, you can use smartpay and make your card ltf

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
225
5216
86
AppleFan wrote:

depends on your relationship with bank.
Yes they do issue life time free cards, I have regalia first which is LTF

the person who is holding an account with hdfc is having approx 500k fd with them but they don’t use cc and dc

Missing
Deal Subedar
120
1289
35
Expand
Papi-Manushya wrote:

the person who is holding an account with hdfc is having approx 500k fd with them but they don’t use cc and dc

Then he/she can demand Super premium card (Infinia) for LTF.
As them to visit branch and discuss with manager.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
225
5216
86
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

Then he/she can demand Super premium card (Infinia) for LTF.
As them to visit branch and discuss with manager.

is it really worth to apply for infinia ? i am new in cc department

Missing
suspended
148
537
13
Expand
Papi-Manushya wrote:

is it really worth to apply for infinia ? i am new in cc department

For infinia they expect 10 lac FD,, for Diners Black they expect 8 lac fd

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
225
5216
86
Expand
hiteshu wrote:

For infinia they expect 10 lac FD,, for Diners Black they expect 8 lac fd

so which card she can get on behalf of 5 lac fd and that too LTF

Missing
Deal Subedar
275
1038
8
Expand
Papi-Manushya wrote:

so which card she can get on behalf of 5 lac fd and that too LTF

Your best bet is Regalia if you want to get card against 5L FD but it won’t be LTF. To make it LYF, you can add a SmartPay bill and make few payments through it.

Also, remember that getting CC against FD requires FD to be lien against your card. I.e. while you will earn interest, you can’t break FD.

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1753
101

Can someone tell me hdfc credit cards Customer care number & email id? They don’t even bother to mentioned or highlight it in kit. Also does hdfc cc has any official app for tracking details or we have to login in credit card website only to check details?

After getting hdfc & icici cc recently i realise, how good amex cc is blush

Ye done me Customer care se baat ho jaye to lagta hai jung jit li grinning & in amex I don’t have to even wait for talking with cc guys.

@raj7254

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
421
2
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Your best bet is Regalia if you want to get card against 5L FD but it won’t be LTF. To make it LYF, you can add a SmartPay bill and make few payments through it.

Also, remember that getting CC against FD requires FD to be lien against your card. I.e. while you will earn interest, you can’t break FD.

earn interest cant break fd means—plz eloborate… Dont we get interest on fd plus credit card???

Missing
Deal Subedar
275
1038
8
Expand
prabha.avum wrote:

earn interest cant break fd means—plz eloborate… Dont we get interest on fd plus credit card???

If you get CC against FD and then you  can’t close FD after maturity otherwise your CC will also be closed because the FD is lien to your CC.

You will continue to get interest on FD for the period that it remain with bank. It will be renewed after maturity.

Missing
Deal Subedar
275
1038
8
drjpatwa wrote:

Can someone tell me hdfc credit cards Customer care number & email id? They don’t even bother to mentioned or highlight it in kit. Also does hdfc cc has any official app for tracking details or we have to login in credit card website only to check details?

After getting hdfc & icici cc recently i realise, how good amex cc is blush

Ye done me Customer care se baat ho jaye to lagta hai jung jit li grinning & in amex I don’t have to even wait for talking with cc guys.

@raj7254

Customer service number should be at the back of your credit card. It if different for different card variants.

Email for customer support that I use : [email protected]

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
170
3
drjpatwa wrote:

Can someone tell me hdfc credit cards Customer care number & email id? They don’t even bother to mentioned or highlight it in kit. Also does hdfc cc has any official app for tracking details or we have to login in credit card website only to check details?

After getting hdfc & icici cc recently i realise, how good amex cc is blush

Ye done me Customer care se baat ho jaye to lagta hai jung jit li grinning & in amex I don’t have to even wait for talking with cc guys.

@raj7254

see this post for email support structure:

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

for call , there is only direct numbers for DCB/Infinia. For other cards, you have to go through phonebanking and dial 61606161 with std code example 022-61606161.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
225
5216
86
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Your best bet is Regalia if you want to get card against 5L FD but it won’t be LTF. To make it LYF, you can add a SmartPay bill and make few payments through it.

Also, remember that getting CC against FD requires FD to be lien against your card. I.e. while you will earn interest, you can’t break FD.

I do not want card against fd, I was jist telling that i have that much amount in bank and can we get privileges cause of that in getting cc

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
65
0
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

If they are not directly giving ltf than, you can use smartpay and make your card ltf

DTH recharge in smartpay makes my card ltf or not??

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
1248
11
Expand
SPPatel wrote:

DTH recharge in smartpay makes my card ltf or not??

It does, just register for ₹100 rechrge for atleast 90 days.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
65
0
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

It does, just register for ₹100 rechrge for atleast 90 days.

Ok thanks…already did it for 250 monthly pack…hope it works

Missing
Deal Subedar
275
1038
8
Expand
Papi-Manushya wrote:

I do not want card against fd, I was jist telling that i have that much amount in bank and can we get privileges cause of that in getting cc


Higher category card requires income proof but based on relationship value, criteria can be relaxed.
Talk to RM in your bank’s branch.
For better card, they would suggest additional documents that may be required..

Missing
Deal Cadet
103
425
8

I am getting a credit card upgrade moneyback to regalia first, money back is lifetime free does that mean upgrade will also be?

Missing
Deal Subedar
81
2079
30
sgsg792 wrote:

I am getting a credit card upgrade moneyback to regalia first, money back is lifetime free does that mean upgrade will also be?

No

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
20
0

Yes, if the email says Life Time Free, it’s LTF for you.

Eligibility for HDFC credit cards has always been a bit of a secret. There are multiple parameters taken into account depending on the customer profile for the bank to offer credit card pricing.

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
20
0

Save the email though for future incase the bank charges you so that you can show it as proof.

Missing