hdfc rewards debit card cashback credited
Poll has expired, here are the final results

hdfc rewards debit card loyalty cashback credited

117°
Hotshot
Fanil

Hdfc rewards debit card loyalty cashback credited today. Check your accounts. Received around 1900 points.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737933/medium/IMG_20220129_033119.jpg?1643407352

23 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not received in millenia!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

1900 points how??

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
bankipad wrote:

1900 points how??

I actually stopped tracking because it did not make sense.. everytime I used to calculate, i used to get 100-200 more points only… I use debit card wherever I can and earn points.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
MinionPotter wrote:

Not received in millenia!

Only rewards DC

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

ye rewards dc and Times points card ka Funda Aaj Tak samajh nahi aata

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Only rewards DC

kine % ke points milte hai 1000 spend par

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

I Have One Doubt Both RP And Cashback Both Have Different Max CAP 

RIGHT

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

kine % ke points milte hai 1000 spend par

5% on payzapp, BPCL & smartbuy

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
PowerStar wrote:

I Have One Doubt Both RP And Cashback Both Have Different Max CAP 

RIGHT

Yes both have different.. for rewards rp capping is 2000 and cashback capping is 1000

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Yes both have different.. for rewards rp capping is 2000 and cashback capping is 1000

For Millennia DC – 400RP Max? And Max CB Amt? 

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

For Millennia DC – 400RP Max? And Max CB Amt? 

1000 per month

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
drupal wrote:

ye rewards dc and Times points card ka Funda Aaj Tak samajh nahi aata

Times points ka tho mujhe bhi nahin samajh aaya

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Received 1955 loyalty cashback…
Don’t know how it’s calculated..

I was able to understand the Smartbuy cashback tnc ..
But this loyalty cashback is confusing..

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
sujith8786 wrote:

Received 1955 loyalty cashback…
Don’t know how it’s calculated..

I was able to understand the Smartbuy cashback tnc ..
But this loyalty cashback is confusing..

You made payzapp, smartbuy , BPCL transactions?

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

You made payzapp, smartbuy , BPCL transactions?

Yes paid electricity bill through payzapp in July, September 2021…but I got the cashback for them after 90 days..
Used Smartbuy during Amazon gif sale last October 2021..
Got Smartbuy cashback of 977 two days back..
What’s BPCL transactions bro?
Bharat petroleum?

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Yes paid electricity bill through payzapp in July, September 2021…but I got the cashback for them after 90 days..
Used Smartbuy during Amazon gif sale last October 2021..
Got Smartbuy cashback of 977 two days back..
What’s BPCL transactions bro?
Bharat petroleum?

I think they are also giving 5% loyalty cashback for smartbuy. Also payzapp has 5% and lastly yes, BPCL is bharat petroleum. It also seems to have 5% cashback as per the website but only on hdfc POS machines

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

I think they are also giving 5% loyalty cashback for smartbuy. Also payzapp has 5% and lastly yes, BPCL is bharat petroleum. It also seems to have 5% cashback as per the website but only on hdfc POS machines

Wow..that’s great then.. I never used in BPCL though..saw the max cashback as 2k per month..
So 2k + 1k for Smartbuy..per month right?

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Wow..that’s great then.. I never used in BPCL though..saw the max cashback as 2k per month..
So 2k + 1k for Smartbuy..per month right?

Yes correct.. even I didn’t use on BPCL like till 3 months ago.. once I got to know I started using it.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Thanks for the info bro..it would be great if hdfc posts cashback according to transaction amounts..rather than bulk posting…
Nevertheless

It would be great if hdfc posts cashback according to transaction amounts..rather than bulk posting…
Nevertheless extra cashback is always sweet..
Btw thanks for the info bro..

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

It would be great if hdfc posts cashback according to transaction amounts..rather than bulk posting…
Nevertheless extra cashback is always sweet..
Btw thanks for the info bro..

I know right.. for 6 months I tried to track but no use . Everytime got something more only. So stopped tracking and spending based on offer on card.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

I know right.. for 6 months I tried to track but no use . Everytime got something more only. So stopped tracking and spending based on offer on card.

True that plus1

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

5% on payzapp, BPCL & smartbuy

I am asking about other spends

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

I am asking about other spends

Basically I don’t spend anything else on this card

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply