Hot Deal HDFC Smartbuy cashback for December’20 transactions have been credited with transaction date as 1st January’21 and description as “SmartBuy December20 19”

445°
Coupon Hunter
199
3406
25

HDFC Smartbuy cashback for December’20 transactions have been credited with transaction date as 1st January’21 and description as “SmartBuy December20 19”

This is only for Credit Card transactions.
Cashback for DC and Payzapp Card transactions are still pending.

Hence with this cashback the effective discount received on Amazon GV is 13.5%

59 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
225
11151
126

i did not get CB for august 2020 offer Debit card pensive

199
3406
25
desiman wrote:

i did not get CB for august 2020 offer Debit card pensive

Yes. Many are complaining about cashback on HDFC DC and Payzapp Card. But cashback on HDFC CC have been issued for August’20, November’20 & December’20.
For September’20 & October’20 it is pending and I have escalated this to bank via my RM. I will let everyone know about the updates on this.
By the way have you received CC cashback for December’20 transactions?

60
404
3

Is these smartbuy offer’s only for HDFC customer or can be availed via payzapp also
I don’t have HDFC account

199
3406
25
nikhil9702 wrote:

Is these smartbuy offer’s only for HDFC customer or can be availed via payzapp also
I don’t have HDFC account

Applicable for Payzapp also but you will have to make payment via Payzapp app and using Payzapp linked cards.
Aslo kyc is mandatory for getting cashback benefit.
You can check the Payzapp homepage banner(Upto 10x rewards/5% cashback…Learn more) and can refer to the detail terms and conditions for better clarity.

60
404
3
Expand
Suman_Kolkata wrote:

Applicable for Payzapp also but you will have to make payment via Payzapp app and using Payzapp linked cards.
Aslo kyc is mandatory for getting cashback benefit.
You can check the Payzapp homepage banner(Upto 10x rewards/5% cashback…Learn more) and can refer to the detail terms and conditions for better clarity.

I have pan card based kyc and get all Other cashback
Is that ok?

3
4882
11
Expand
Suman_Kolkata wrote:

Applicable for Payzapp also but you will have to make payment via Payzapp app and using Payzapp linked cards.
Aslo kyc is mandatory for getting cashback benefit.
You can check the Payzapp homepage banner(Upto 10x rewards/5% cashback…Learn more) and can refer to the detail terms and conditions for better clarity.

afaik we can’t buy amazon & flipkart vouchers using payzapp card or linked cards

correct me, if i’m wrong

@hotchap

199
3406
25
Expand
nikhil9702 wrote:

I have pan card based kyc and get all Other cashback
Is that ok?

Go to settings and check your kyc status in Payzapp app. If it’s showing green tick, then you’re eligible for cashback.

60
404
3
Expand
Suman_Kolkata wrote:

Go to settings and check your kyc status in Payzapp app. If it’s showing green tick, then you’re eligible for cashback.

Got it!
Thanks 😃

60
404
3
Expand
Suman_Kolkata wrote:

Go to settings and check your kyc status in Payzapp app. If it’s showing green tick, then you’re eligible for cashback.

Kyc Level – Basic Kyc user
Showing yellow tick

When i click view/update kyc
A page opens where it shows green tick in front of Basic Kyc

199
3406
25
Expand
sravz86 wrote:

afaik we can’t buy amazon & flipkart vouchers using payzapp card or linked cards

correct me, if i’m wrong

@hotchap

As per terms and conditions it is mentioned that,

In Prepaid card – only Millennia Prepaid and PayZapp prepaid card are eligible under this program

Hence payment made by Payzapp prepaid card is eligible for smartbuy additional cashback.

You may refer to the below link for detail terms and conditions.
https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

199
3406
25
Expand
nikhil9702 wrote:

Kyc Level – Basic Kyc user
Showing yellow tick

When i click view/update kyc
A page opens where it shows green tick in front of Basic Kyc

For Payzapp Cashback, terms and conditions are mentioned as below…

9. Offer is applicable only for the PayZapp KYC registered customers
10. Offer is applicable both for a Registered Minimum KYC (Rs10 k)* and Full KYC (Rs 1 Lac)** PayZapp Prepaid Card customers

Source : https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...
Hence you are eligible for cashback bro.

3
4882
11
Expand
Suman_Kolkata wrote:

As per terms and conditions it is mentioned that,

In Prepaid card – only Millennia Prepaid and PayZapp prepaid card are eligible under this program

Hence payment made by Payzapp prepaid card is eligible for smartbuy additional cashback.

You may refer to the below link for detail terms and conditions.
https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

thnq for reply. recently they updated this and this morning also when i tried to buy flipkart voucher, got msg transaction failed
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/657987/medium/7278636amazon-gift-card.png?1609595141
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/657988/medium/7278636flipkart-gift-card.png?1609595145

https://www.gyftr.com/hdfcsmartbuy/flipkart-gif...
https://www.gyftr.com/hdfcsmartbuy/amazon-gift-...

edit:

for more,bigbazar etc vouchers,i am able to see payzapp payment option

199
3406
25
Expand
sravz86 wrote:

thnq for reply. recently they updated this and this morning also when i tried to buy flipkart voucher, got msg transaction failed
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/657987/medium/7278636amazon-gift-card.png?1609595141
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/657988/medium/7278636flipkart-gift-card.png?1609595145

https://www.gyftr.com/hdfcsmartbuy/flipkart-gif...
https://www.gyftr.com/hdfcsmartbuy/amazon-gift-...

edit:

for more,bigbazar etc vouchers,i am able to see payzapp payment option

If they have disabled transaction via Payzapp prepaid debit card, then this is going to affect many as majority are having Payzapp wallet card rather than hdfc CC or DC.
I have to check whether Ola/Uber has also disabled Paytm Option as payment method or not citing same RBI regulation.
Need some more clarity.

166
15319
34
desiman wrote:

i did not get CB for august 2020 offer Debit card pensive

august ka bhi nahi mila! hdfc bank ki #%#%#% <img src='https://cdn3.desidime.com/emojis/medium/ra...ng' class='e-moji' alt='rage' border='0'/> n im lamenting to "guest_999":https://www.desidime.com/users...83 that i havent got for sep and onwards!
i use hdfc millennia dc – yours is which dc bro?

166
15319
34

v+🔥 for creating anxiety in hdfc dc holders like me laughing

@Suman_Kolkata bro / sis how did you calculate ‘effective discount received on Amazon GV is 13.5%’. 10% – 1.5% gv charges + 5% smartbuy cb = 13.5% ❓

706
5833
60
Expand
pingpong wrote:

august ka bhi nahi mila! hdfc bank ki #%#%#% <img src='https://cdn0.desidime.com/emojis/medium/ra...ng' class='e-moji' alt='rage' border='0'/> n im lamenting to "guest_999":https://www.desidime.com/users...83 that i havent got for sep and onwards!
i use hdfc millennia dc – yours is which dc bro?

Platinum dc & I got the cashback for aug(first transaction on smartbuy) & sep till now.

47
43
1
pingpong wrote:

v+🔥 for creating anxiety in hdfc dc holders like me laughing

@Suman_Kolkata bro / sis how did you calculate ‘effective discount received on Amazon GV is 13.5%’. 10% – 1.5% gv charges + 5% smartbuy cb = 13.5% ❓

Can you please explain exactly how to do it?

199
3406
25
pingpong wrote:

v+🔥 for creating anxiety in hdfc dc holders like me laughing

@Suman_Kolkata bro / sis how did you calculate ‘effective discount received on Amazon GV is 13.5%’. 10% – 1.5% gv charges + 5% smartbuy cb = 13.5% ❓

@pingpong Explained below :
Amazon GV Value – 1000 Rs.
Paid via HDFC CC – 910.62 Rs (after applying SBSAVE/SBEXTRA) coupon during sale days
Additional 5% cashback received – 45.53 Rs
Hence net paid = 910.62-45.53 = 865.09 Rs
Which means 135 Rs discount on 1000 Rs Amazon GV
So, 13.5% discount hua na bro smile

199
3406
25
Expand
JonSnowLongclaw wrote:

Can you please explain exactly how to do it?

Just purchase Amazon GV during smartbuy sell days (running almost every month) for instant 10% discount using HDFC CC (check card eligibility from terms & conditions) and enjoy 13.5% discount(including5% additional cashback).

During earlier months like August’20, the net effective discount was 15% and also there were not so many restrictions like now a days (one CC is eligible for single transaction + restrictions on max discount of 100 Rs etc).

47
43
1
Expand
Suman_Kolkata wrote:

Just purchase Amazon GV during smartbuy sell days (running almost every month) for instant 10% discount using HDFC CC (check card eligibility from terms & conditions) and enjoy 13.5% discount(including5% additional cashback).

During earlier months like August’20, the net effective discount was 15% and also there were not so many restrictions like now a days (one CC is eligible for single transaction + restrictions on max discount of 100 Rs etc).

On gyfter or directly from smartbuy (I am yet to explore it completely)? Does Regalia allow?

199
3406
25
Expand
JonSnowLongclaw wrote:

On gyfter or directly from smartbuy (I am yet to explore it completely)? Does Regalia allow?

@JonSnowLongclaw
Kindly check below DD thread for details…u will get answers for most of your queries.

https://www.desidime.com/deals/upcoming-smartbu...

Smartbuy special discount offer is applicable for purchasing Amazon and other GVs from below site only.
https://www.gyftr.com/hdfcsma...y/
And Regalia CC is eligible for cashback(except corporate card). Actually I am getting cashback against my 2 Regalia CC.

If you still have any specific queries, please do let me know I will try my best to answer within my limit.

50
26
0

Rcvd 45rs

47
43
1
Expand
Suman_Kolkata wrote:

@JonSnowLongclaw
Kindly check below DD thread for details…u will get answers for most of your queries.

https://www.desidime.com/deals/upcoming-smartbu...

Smartbuy special discount offer is applicable for purchasing Amazon and other GVs from below site only.
https://www.gyftr.com/hdfcsma...y/
And Regalia CC is eligible for cashback(except corporate card). Actually I am getting cashback against my 2 Regalia CC.

If you still have any specific queries, please do let me know I will try my best to answer within my limit.

Thanks a lot. Karma given!!

199
3406
25
Expand
JonSnowLongclaw wrote:

Thanks a lot. Karma given!!

Thanks bro !!!

60
404
3
Expand
Suman_Kolkata wrote:

If they have disabled transaction via Payzapp prepaid debit card, then this is going to affect many as majority are having Payzapp wallet card rather than hdfc CC or DC.
I have to check whether Ola/Uber has also disabled Paytm Option as payment method or not citing same RBI regulation.
Need some more clarity.

So it’s not applicable for now right?

166
15319
34
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Platinum dc & I got the cashback for aug(first transaction on smartbuy) & sep till now.

i also got under ‘DC Promotional CashBack Pts’ for sep.
so this is smartbuy 5% generic cashback for all hdfc cards and there is no sign of millennia dc 5% cb cry

166
15319
34
Expand
Suman_Kolkata wrote:

@pingpong Explained below :
Amazon GV Value – 1000 Rs.
Paid via HDFC CC – 910.62 Rs (after applying SBSAVE/SBEXTRA) coupon during sale days
Additional 5% cashback received – 45.53 Rs
Hence net paid = 910.62-45.53 = 865.09 Rs
Which means 135 Rs discount on 1000 Rs Amazon GV
So, 13.5% discount hua na bro smile

tum toh gannit gyaani (math master) nikle!
✝️ Karma given for detailed explanation to noob me 🙂

166
15319
34
Expand
JonSnowLongclaw wrote:

Thanks a lot. Karma given!!

✝️ Karma given by me to you for ✝️ Karma given by you to @Suman_Kolkata
🙂

78
3284
19
Expand
pingpong wrote:

✝️ Karma given by me to you for ✝️ Karma given by you to OP laughing

What is the per day limit for giving karma?
Kg to u for ydays reply as i got limit mesaage. grinning

Missing