HDFC Smartbuy multiple cards.

HDFC Smartbuy multiple cards.

99°
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
230
4

Hi,

Please help me with following query -
Smartbuy doesn’t allow purchasing more than 5K Amazon vouchers.

Can we use mupltiple accounts to avail offer with different card?
Or is it 1 per customer, regardless of number of distinct cards?

Thank you.

22 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
3
3673
41

Whats offer on Amazon gv from smartbuy? Can u explain

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
230
4

I’m sure many would have tried, please suggest if it works with multiple accounts.

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1255
53
hittusattu848 wrote:

5% cashback, 10x Reward points.

Do payzapp account should be KYC active !?
To get cb into payzapp, for buying vouchers in smartbuy….!

Missing
Pro Critic
249
9577
138
hittusattu848 wrote:

5% cashback, 10x Reward points.

Can u elaborate.
U get both 5% cash back as well as 10x reward??

have you cross verified it by yourself? Is the cashback in hdfc account? Is it instant. What is the cap for max cashback?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
230
4
Expand
THE_Beast wrote:

Can u elaborate.
U get both 5% cash back as well as 10x reward??

have you cross verified it by yourself? Is the cashback in hdfc account? Is it instant. What is the cap for max cashback?

No I meant one of 2 depending upon the card variant

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
230
4

Had expected rather quick Yes/No. Seems not many have tried.

Missing
Deal Subedar
234
1200
11
hittusattu848 wrote:

Had expected rather quick Yes/No. Seems not many have tried.

One card multiple account was working until February.
But since than its basically 5k per card. Accounts doesn’t matter.

Missing
Deal Cadet
272
344
5
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

One card multiple account was working until February.
But since than its basically 5k per card. Accounts doesn’t matter.

Thank you mate.
Was also wondering about the same.

Missing
Deal Cadet
209
434
9

HDFC still giving 10x points for voucher purchase ?

Since they have reduced 10x points for fk and Amazon

Please confirm

Missing
Deal Cadet
104
351
6

No guarantee of reward points. Hdfc is already delaying so much. My Feb points still pending.

Missing
Deal Subedar
409
1104
14
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

One card multiple account was working until February.
But since than its basically 5k per card. Accounts doesn’t matter.

But when i am going through gyftr hdfc smartbuy page, they are not allowing to proceed further after adding amazon gv in cart.
If i make new gyftr smartbuy account and use different card then will it work?

Missing
Deal Subedar
282
1571
29
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

But when i am going through gyftr hdfc smartbuy page, they are not allowing to proceed further after adding amazon gv in cart.
If i make new gyftr smartbuy account and use different card then will it work?

each account has a limit of 5k in 30 days and same for each card.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
497
3848
45

Do we get cashback if we combine az balance on smartbuy order?

Missing
Deal Subedar
234
1200
11
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

But when i am going through gyftr hdfc smartbuy page, they are not allowing to proceed further after adding amazon gv in cart.
If i make new gyftr smartbuy account and use different card then will it work?

Probably yes

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4258
57

You get ‘Txn failure’ from 2nd time even with different smartbuy account.
Limit (5K) is at card level now

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
103
5

Is there a limit on this 5% cashback which we get when we buy from smartbuy-Amazon page ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1521
16

I have both dc and cc in hdfc. Which one is best 5 percent cashback or 10x rewards?

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
889
7
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

I have both dc and cc in hdfc. Which one is best 5 percent cashback or 10x rewards?


Credit card will be better.

Btw, 10x is only for DCB and Infinia.

Missing