HDFC Smartbuy not tracking

97°
Deal Lieutenant
batguy143

Hi everyone

I’m a HDFC #Infinia card user and buy routinely from Amazon through Smartbuy.
From few weeks none of my transactions are being tracked to Smartbuy. I’m using the same procedure as always. Even tried clearing the browser cache and deleting history.
Just to ckeck I also made a transaction on Flipkart and even that didn’t track.
I contacted customer care but as always they are clueless and useless.

Anyone lese facing the same issue?
Please help if anyone knows why is it not tracking.
Thank you!

Expiring In 16 days
18 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

How much was your avg spend & typically in which category on amazon?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What’s the merchant reflecting in your statement?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
guest_999 wrote:

How much was your avg spend & typically in which category on amazon?

average spend – amazon 20K + smartbuy vouchers 20K
Mostly electronics

Does that matter?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
IamRage wrote:

What’s the merchant reflecting in your statement?

Amazon seller services

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
batguy143 wrote:

average spend – amazon 20K + smartbuy vouchers 20K
Mostly electronics

Does that matter?

I thought sometimes hdfc might temporarily stop tracking smartbuy cb if regular high usage is detected especially among GV category on smartbuy. Since amazon has 5k limit now along with flipkart so where are you spending so much on gv on smartbuy.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

I thought sometimes hdfc might temporarily stop tracking smartbuy cb if regular high usage is detected especially among GV category on smartbuy. Since amazon has 5k limit now along with flipkart so where are you spending so much on gv on smartbuy.

Till now i was buying 10K each of amz & fk…now 5K amz and 10K fk

Use the GVs for buying products and paying bills, insurance , etc.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
batguy143 wrote:

Till now i was buying 10K each of amz & fk…now 5K amz and 10K fk

Use the GVs for buying products and paying bills, insurance , etc.

Shouldn’t buying products directly via smartbuy amazon/fk using infinia be more rewarding compared to buying via gv? For bill payments etc of course gv are the only option.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Shouldn’t buying products directly via smartbuy amazon/fk using infinia be more rewarding compared to buying via gv? For bill payments etc of course gv are the only option.

I used the GVs to buy costlier items like iPhone, Macbook where there’s max cap on reward points when direct buying
or very small items where its much easier to use the amz balance (thru GV).
Now all my stock got used up when I bought Mac

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

@batguy143 a wild guess:

Still can you try a total new device on a different network and see what you are getting on the OTP page of amazon, it should come as SMARTBUY.

Reasons: Maybe some network/ device filter is messing with cookies or affid (adblocker/ Local proxy/ ISP etc etc.. not sure though)

Also I hope your amazon account hasn’t been turned into a Business account or something. Business accounts doesn’t get smartbuy benefits. (I know you told FK is not tracking too, just trying to point at possibilities)

Lastly try using some other HDFC card debit / credit on amazon via smartbuy, and see if you are getting SMARTBUY on OTP page

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765683/medium/smartbuy.png?1651872030

Full Resolution image

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

cart should be empty in amazon first

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Seinfeld wrote:

@batguy143 a wild guess:

Still can you try a total new device on a different network and see what you are getting on the OTP page of amazon, it should come as SMARTBUY.

Reasons: Maybe some network/ device filter is messing with cookies or affid (adblocker/ Local proxy/ ISP etc etc.. not sure though)

Also I hope your amazon account hasn’t been turned into a Business account or something. Business accounts doesn’t get smartbuy benefits. (I know you told FK is not tracking too, just trying to point at possibilities)

Lastly try using some other HDFC card debit / credit on amazon via smartbuy, and see if you are getting SMARTBUY on OTP page

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765683/original/smartbuy.png?1651872030

Full Resolution image

account is not business.


let me try with another card……that’s good suggestion…..Thanks a lot! 😊 

Later I’ll try diff device etc. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
batguy143 wrote:

account is not business.


let me try with another card……that’s good suggestion…..Thanks a lot! 😊 

Later I’ll try diff device etc. 

are you getting Amazon gc without processing fees? for me its showing 2.5%+gst

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
sudhakarhd wrote:

are you getting Amazon gc without processing fees? for me its showing 2.5%+gst

You have been marked for misusage. Your HDFC card will be cancelled. 

Btw, Good morning : Check this for further info for solution.

😇

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply