HDFC Snapdeal credit card 5% instant discount removed?

67°
Missing
Deal Cadet
331
389
8

Has Snapdeal removed HDFC Snapdeal credit card instant 5% discount from their site across all products?
I tried buying some gift vouchers and saw this offer is not listed on the product page, on adding to cart, I found it’s not coming anywhere. Same case with physical products also. Not able to see this anywhere.
No notifications from HDFC or Snapdeal regarding stopping of 5% instant discount.
Anybody else faced this? Anybody tried contacting HDFC/Snapdeal?
Is it the end of HDFC Snapdeal credit card?!

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4878
62

I think 10%CB on debit cards offer is being promoted exclusively now – my guess – after few days CC offer may be back

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
394
1

I think you are the last person using this card so maybe they didn’t bother informing you.

Missing
Deal Cadet
331
389
8
watever wrote:

I think you are the last person using this card so maybe they didn’t bother informing you.

stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye I’m sure there are many dimers who got this card for Woohoo.
Missing
Deal Cadet
331
389
8

Now the discount is coming in product pages, but not coming on gift cards. Time to change HDFC credit card. smirk

Missing
Deal Cadet
174
527
8
ivoidwarranty wrote:

Now the discount is coming in product pages, but not coming on gift cards. Time to change HDFC credit card. smirk

again offer live

Missing
Deal Cadet
331
389
8
caks2006407 wrote:

I think 10%CB on debit cards offer is being promoted exclusively now – my guess – after few days CC offer may be back

This looks to be the case. grin smiley

Missing
Deal Cadet
331
389
8
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

not showing again

Yes, looks like it is removed due to SBI card offer grin it’s time to change the HDFC credit card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
934
18
Expand
ivoidwarranty wrote:

Yes, looks like it is removed due to SBI card offer grin it’s time to change the HDFC credit card.

i applied for this card last month. HDFC rejected my application. Don’t know the reason. May be the offer was going to end so they rejected laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet
331
389
8
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

i applied for this card last month. HDFC rejected my application. Don’t know the reason. May be the offer was going to end so they rejected laughing

Good for you. May be they’re closing down this card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
331
389
8

Started working again, in fact they activated HDFC Snapdeal card discount on Woohoo card also after a long long time. blush plus1

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
731
6396
60
ivoidwarranty wrote:

Started working again, in fact they activated HDFC Snapdeal card discount on Woohoo card also after a long long time. blush plus1

But, what’s the use of rewards points now on this card (discount okay) ? As there is nothing to buy any product on SD. So, I feel its not worthy any more having this card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
331
389
8
Expand
srigem81 wrote:

But, what’s the use of rewards points now on this card (discount okay) ? As there is nothing to buy any product on SD. So, I feel its not worthy any more having this card.

I don’t know, I’m discounting the reward points and considering only the 5% instant discount blush grin smiley

Missing