Hot Deal

Help!!

325°
Deal Subedar
Kellyjelly

Hello to all

I am currently working at XXX comapny in Delhi( Ghazipur). And my boss has not sent me salary for previous 3month each time I am asking for payment he is denying saying that there are no funds..
I am requesting him telling all my conditions and need yet he is denying saying that u don’t work and all the stuffs.
And he has also deducted 1500/- amt per month from salary saying that it will got PF but I haven’t got any details as login ID or pswrd for pf.

Although I have sheet of my work for each month.

Now I am in peer pressure from all side

I am living as a Tennant and I had also not paid the rent for last 3 months.

Somehow with the help of home and friends I am managing my groceries.

Any help would be appreciated

Please help!!

Once I  get my payment I’ll reveal the company name and link din profile.

37 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Kellyjelly wrote:

And he has also deducted 1500/- amt per month from salary saying that it will got PF but I haven’t got any details as login ID or pswrd for pf.

About the rest of the things, do you have any official communications or appointment letter to legally prove your employement?

So for a whole quarter not a paisa paid?
And ypu haven’t raised this issue outside your organisation to the authorities?
If yes, where | when (how far back) | (to) who all¿ and any responses yet?
If not yet, then why not?

PF account details ought to be shared by your administration or personnel department.
Even if it is a family driven (lala ji) business, one can directly write to the PF commissioner/ EPFO local office… explaining tgem about your predicament and hurdles posed.

put the alleged reporting manager/ boss in Cc and the entire staff/ all others in the company .. add them in the Bcc.

Does the business officially employ more than 25-30 people?
Or are you all on ‘retainership’ basis (just N months contract and only professional fees deducted as TDS)?
No PF can be deducted if one is merely ‘retained’ but nit a salaried employee.

Keep logs/ journal of all activity you do ans correspondences or interactions you have.

Have as much recorded/ saved e-mail communications as possible… rather than messenger softwares (eg.: whatsapp).
Evidence gathering and record keeping (for representative purposes) goes a long way to ease pressure from self and build (pressure) on counterparty.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Once I get my payment I’ll reveal the company name and link din profile.
sorry for ur situation bro. find a new job.

Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

Once I get my payment I’ll reveal the company name and link din profile.
sorry for ur situation bro. find a new job.

It’s 90k /- rupees bro and pf also

Link Copied
PabloEscobar wrote:

It’s a manufacturing and distributor company don’t know how

It’s a manufacturing and distributor company don’t know how but it’s operating from 6 years

Link Copied
Expand
infodoom00_at_gmail_dot_com wrote:

Yes I have appointment letter.

No I haven’t complaint anywhere….
As It might take round of courts (read in quora
)

And it doesn’t apply 25-30 persons. It Has

Yes I have appointment letter.

No I haven’t complaint anywhere….
As It might take round of courts (read in quora
)

And it doesn’t apply 25-30 persons. It Has merely 3-4 persons

Link Copied
Expand

About the rest of the things, do you have any official communications or appointment letter to legally prove your employement?

So for a whole quarter not a paisa paid?
And ypu haven’t raised this issue outside your organisation to the authorities?
If yes, where | when (how far back) | (to) who all¿ and any responses yet?
If not yet, then why not?

PF account details ought to be shared by your administration or personnel department.
Even if it is a family driven (lala ji) business, one can directly write to the PF commissioner/ EPFO local office… explaining tgem about your predicament and hurdles posed.

put the alleged reporting manager/ boss in Cc and the entire staff/ all others in the company .. add them in the Bcc.

Does the business officially employ more than 25-30 people?
Or are you all on ‘retainership’ basis (just N months contract and only professional fees deducted as TDS)?
No PF can be deducted if one is merely ‘retained’ but nit a salaried employee.

Keep logs/ journal of all activity you do ans correspondences or interactions you have.

Have as much recorded/ saved e-mail communications as possible… rather than messenger softwares (eg.: whatsapp).
Evidence gathering and record keeping (for representative purposes) goes a long way to ease pressure from self and build (pressure) on counterparty.

And if I need to complain from where shall I start…. Any online source

Link Copied
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:

It’s 90k /- rupees bro and pf also

22g 1 baat suno, i am with u ki it is very sad and frustrating, but bhai yahi zindagi ha.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Keep collecting evidences of not paying salary for 3 months
like request again thru email or phone call(record it)
Were they paying regularly earlier? any thing happened recently at personal level?
only ur salary held or others salary too on hold?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Contact your district labour commissioner. Few states have websites too for online application.
Mail your employer and ask for salary keeping district commissioner in CC. Districts labour commissioner Mail ID is often available publicly.

If you have your phone number linked with UAN account:
Create a profile here to track your PF status, you can also withdraw your PF Balance online (OTP is mandatory) https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/membe...

Employers never provide ID and password. You have to generate yourself. We have a different ID and password which cannot be shared.
https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in...o/

If your mobile number is not linked, try contacting your firms accountant. He/she might help you.

Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

Keep collecting evidences of not paying salary for 3 months
like request again thru email or phone call(record it)
Were they paying regularly earlier? any thing happened recently at personal level?
only ur salary held or others salary too on hold?

Nothing at personal level its just like they are applying tactics to hold my salary My POV

Link Copied
shoaibmax wrote:

Contact your district labour commissioner. Few states have websites too for online application.
Mail your employer and ask for salary keeping district commissioner in CC. Districts labour commissioner Mail ID is often available publicly.

If you have your phone number linked with UAN account:
Create a profile here to track your PF status, you can also withdraw your PF Balance online (OTP is mandatory) https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/membe...

Employers never provide ID and password. You have to generate yourself. We have a different ID and password which cannot be shared.
https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in...o/

If your mobile number is not linked, try contacting your firms accountant. He/she might help you.

Thanks bro for help… I’ll try requesting them this week if not I’ll go through district labour commissioner

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:
if not responded this week then I’ll go through district labour commissioner

Can you spare some of your patience and pass it on to me please?
90 days without a penny really¿ and still unwilling to approach the law straight away?🤦🏻‍♂️

Link Copied
Expand

Can you spare some of your patience and pass it on to me please?
90 days without a penny really¿ and still unwilling to approach the law straight away?🤦🏻‍♂️

Will let u know today I have initiated a formal mail….. And given a timeline of 1 week…. I’ll let u update

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:

Will let u know today I have initiated a formal mail….. And given a timeline of 1 week…. I’ll let u update

Great and our wishes.
Do quote/ tag @shoaibmax as he posted those details.
(I had mentioned about the PF commissioner.. as I assumed that otber basics of worklife would be known).

https://desidime.com/discussions/help-a4317a78-... you may (if you want to) quote his post, in which he had helped with those details.

Link Copied
Expand

Great and our wishes.
Do quote/ tag @shoaibmax as he posted those details.
(I had mentioned about the PF commissioner.. as I assumed that otber basics of worklife would be known).

https://desidime.com/discussions/help-a4317a78-... you may (if you want to) quote his post, in which he had helped with those details.

I’ll once it get resolved or I get any soln

Link Copied

Update-:
They agreed to give my August salary after too much deduction and denied September and October.
After receiving August salary (which will be credited by Tuesday)
I will file FIR

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
Kellyjelly wrote:

Update-:
They agreed to give my August salary after too much deduction and denied September and October.
I will file FIR

collect proper evidence before complaining.

Link Copied
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

collect proper evidence before complaining.

Yes I have all the call recordings…. From the day of joining till now and also… The attendance sheet….

If any thing else u know do update

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Kellyjelly wrote:

I will file FIR

Are you even typing this yourselves or in full consciousness sir?

90 days waited then started a help topic here and then again waiting a fortnight to even engage a lawyer or to start basic.. legal paperwork.

Are we missing the other side’s story here.
You have certain fears of your own, is it¿ in expediting it towards what, to us, seems to be the logical conclusion.?

P.S.: no F.I.R. would get entertained directly.
Police might take a view of it not being a criminal offence.

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:

Yes I have all the call recordings…. From the day of joining till now and also… The attendance sheet….

If any thing else u know do update

on emails or any paperwork.
im sure tht they r aware tht u will complain n they r prepared for it.

Link Copied
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

on emails or any paperwork.
im sure tht they r aware tht u will complain n they r prepared for it.

OK thanks I’ll try to collect as more as I can they are in this from long time 6 years and at time I joined 4 people without even taking their salaries.

So once I get my August salary and clear my rents I’ll do whatever I can

Link Copied
Expand

Are you even typing this yourselves or in full consciousness sir?

90 days waited then started a help topic here and then again waiting a fortnight to even engage a lawyer or to start basic.. legal paperwork.

Are we missing the other side’s story here.
You have certain fears of your own, is it¿ in expediting it towards what, to us, seems to be the logical conclusion.?

P.S.: no F.I.R. would get entertained directly.
Police might take a view of it not being a criminal offence.

Bro they are doing this for long time 6 years and they have well connected sources…
So its better for me to atleast get 1 month salary to clear my dues and then go further

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:

Bro they are doing this for long time 6 years and they have well connected sources…
So its better for me to atleast get 1 month salary to clear my dues and then go further

Okay, sorry😔 about your situation. But stay motivated.
<,br>
And if things are soooo bad (scamming employees even prior to Covid19 pandemic)… then explore option of forming a collective (of victims) and all 8-10-100 people collective apprach the law.. and use a known/ genuine “not cheat” law firm/ laywer.

They could draft the paperwork… and each victim files multiple cases in different cities/ jurisdictions.

Even if video conferencing, let’s see how many hearings the defendants can make.

They might be connected: agreed.
Lay person does not hsve the wherewithal to stay put over multiple years of litigation: agreed.

But it still is 100% possible to get success and bring down the perps.. no matter their size or strength.
This isn’t the era of Enron or Lehman Brithers.
This is a tume when, know 4-5 journalists or higher ups in the print, electronic media and few social viral campaigns can do wonders.
Find disgruntled or aggrieved enployees in the finance or client interaction/sales teams.. to know if two or three other misdeeds.. and then #pooh whistleblower.

With or without ample merit… if the whistleblower, sexual misconduct or frauds/ breach of trust campaign is fuelled properly in the media for even 2-3 months.. or from time to time… then the corporate or the fsmily driven business would soon be receptive.

Link Copied

Update- I have mailed to Labour commissioner officer. And waiting for their response.In mean time going to visit the office of labour commissioner.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/720332/medium/IMG_20211026_120952.jpg?1635230658

Link Copied
Expand

Okay, sorry😔 about your situation. But stay motivated.
<,br>
And if things are soooo bad (scamming employees even prior to Covid19 pandemic)… then explore option of forming a collective (of victims) and all 8-10-100 people collective apprach the law.. and use a known/ genuine “not cheat” law firm/ laywer.

They could draft the paperwork… and each victim files multiple cases in different cities/ jurisdictions.

Even if video conferencing, let’s see how many hearings the defendants can make.

They might be connected: agreed.
Lay person does not hsve the wherewithal to stay put over multiple years of litigation: agreed.

But it still is 100% possible to get success and bring down the perps.. no matter their size or strength.
This isn’t the era of Enron or Lehman Brithers.
This is a tume when, know 4-5 journalists or higher ups in the print, electronic media and few social viral campaigns can do wonders.
Find disgruntled or aggrieved enployees in the finance or client interaction/sales teams.. to know if two or three other misdeeds.. and then #pooh whistleblower.

With or without ample merit… if the whistleblower, sexual misconduct or frauds/ breach of trust campaign is fuelled properly in the media for even 2-3 months.. or from time to time… then the corporate or the fsmily driven business would soon be receptive.

Thanks and yes it’s my sister that strangled their…

Link Copied

Update-3 Recieved a call from Labour Office and he said to mail and submit a physical copy of complain at office with proof of documents…
Attendance sheet
Bank Statement
Employment Form
And assured to have an within 3 days.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Kellyjelly wrote:

Update-3 Recieved a call from Labour Office and he said to mail and submit a physical copy of complain at office with proof of documents…
Attendance sheet
Bank Statement
Employment Form
And assured to have an within 3 days.

Be Careful bro. Many corrupted govt employees use situations for their benefit either way. I don’t say all are corrupt but be cautious.

Missing