Hot Deal

Help!!

455°
Glitterati
Kellyjelly

Hello to all

I am currently working at XXX comapny in Delhi( Ghazipur). And my boss has not sent me salary for previous 3month each time I am asking for payment he is denying saying that there are no funds..
I am requesting him telling all my conditions and need yet he is denying saying that u don’t work and all the stuffs.
And he has also deducted 1500/- amt per month from salary saying that it will got PF but I haven’t got any details as login ID or pswrd for pf.

Although I have sheet of my work for each month.

Now I am in peer pressure from all side

I am living as a Tennant and I had also not paid the rent for last 3 months.

Somehow with the help of home and friends I am managing my groceries.

Any help would be appreciated

Please help!!

Once I  get my payment I’ll reveal the company name and link din profile.

49 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Once I get my payment I’ll reveal the company name and link din profile. sorry for ur situation bro. find a new job.
Glitterati Glitterati
Link Copied
It's 90k /- rupees bro and pf also
View 1 more reply
Flame Flame
Link Copied
Are you fresher? Is it startup or some mnc?
Glitterati Glitterati
Link Copied

It’s a manufacturing and distributor company don’t know how but it’s operating from 6 years

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Keep collecting evidences of not paying salary for 3 months
like request again thru email or phone call(record it)
Were they paying regularly earlier? any thing happened recently at personal level?
only ur salary held or others salary too on hold?

Glitterati Glitterati
Link Copied

Nothing at personal level its just like they are applying tactics to hold my salary My POV

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Contact your district labour commissioner. Few states have websites too for online application.
Mail your employer and ask for salary keeping district commissioner in CC. Districts labour commissioner Mail ID is often available publicly.

If you have your phone number linked with UAN account:
Create a profile here to track your PF status, you can also withdraw your PF Balance online (OTP is mandatory) https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/membe...

Employers never provide ID and password. You have to generate yourself. We have a different ID and password which cannot be shared.
https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in...o/

If your mobile number is not linked, try contacting your firms accountant. He/she might help you.

Glitterati Glitterati
Link Copied

Thanks bro for help… I’ll try requesting them this week if not I’ll go through district labour commissioner

View 4 more replies
Glitterati Glitterati
Link Copied
Update-: They agreed to give my August salary after too much deduction and denied September and October. After receiving August salary (which will be credited by Tuesday) I will file FIR
Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

collect proper evidence before complaining.

View 7 more replies
Glitterati Glitterati
Link Copied

Update- I have mailed to Labour commissioner officer. And waiting for their response.In mean time going to visit the office of labour commissioner.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/720332/medium/IMG_20211026_120952.jpg?1635230658

Glitterati Glitterati
Link Copied

Update-3 Recieved a call from Labour Office and he said to mail and submit a physical copy of complain at office with proof of documents…
Attendance sheet
Bank Statement
Employment Form
And assured to have an within 3 days.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Be Careful bro. Many corrupted govt employees use situations for their benefit either way. I don’t say all are corrupt but be cautious.

View 8 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Any update ?
Glitterati Glitterati
Link Copied
Yes Got a notice from Labour Office hearing date is 22 Dec

I'll update...

Was not updating as the officials were on leave

BTW THANKS
View 4 more replies
Glitterati Glitterati
Link Copied

Hello all, So here is an update after fighting with the management after almost 2years which included date after date for the hearing. As in between these two years a lot of ups and down have come also the incharge of the case changed in between,the case got transferred to higher court in Delhi. At last yesterday I got my momey although it was quite less then I have mentioned I got atleast half the amount and out of which my lawyer also charged. So yes finally I settled for less money because it was a lot of time consuming and I had to take a lot of leave from my current company for hearings. Thanks to everyone.

If any doubt open to DM

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Happy for you but at the same time I am sure you deserved it with interest. Did your lawyer ask for interest and how much did he charge himself? Are you working in a better place now?
View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply