(Help) Can someone order iqoo 7 legend for me using all the discounts available, including 5% apay icici card cashback?

133°
Deal Cadet
57
348
1

Thanks to any kind souls out there

36 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
211
9

10% discount is not applicable on apay card . Only 5% discount + 5% cashback

0
800
30
mak753 wrote:

10% discount is not applicable on apay card . Only 5% discount + 5% cashback

Wrong.

74
207
4

Hi @Corpse offer in on which card ?

57
348
1
kkrulesdnation wrote:

Hi @Corpse offer in on which card ?

Apay icici card. Total after all discounts the 40k one is coming around 33k

51
491
3

Why will someone give 5% cashback to you. 1st no 10% on Amazon Icici, 2nd 5% cashback is credit in amazon pay balance, not in card statement. The cashback credited will become wallet balance and is equal to 90-95% value only.

57
348
1
shivrajsingh wrote:

Why will someone give 5% cashback to you. 1st no 10% on Amazon Icici, 2nd 5% cashback is credit in amazon pay balance, not in card statement. The cashback credited will become wallet balance and is equal to 90-95% value only.

I will cut the 5% value from total cost that’s what I’m saying

56
232
1
Expand
Corpse wrote:

I will cut the 5% value from total cost that’s what I’m saying

It’s Not a Fair Deal! Nobody will take that much risk, and its totally win-win situation for you.

3000OFF ON ICICI CREDIT CARDS, AND WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF US WHO WILL ORDER YOUR PHONE? ANY MONEY WE WILL GET?

I suggest you can go to yaper.com or usemycards.com!

Those, people will definitely ask for you the commission.

57
348
1
Expand
shraaj wrote:

It’s Not a Fair Deal! Nobody will take that much risk, and its totally win-win situation for you.

3000OFF ON ICICI CREDIT CARDS, AND WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF US WHO WILL ORDER YOUR PHONE? ANY MONEY WE WILL GET?

I suggest you can go to yaper.com or usemycards.com!

Those, people will definitely ask for you the commission.

I’m giving 500 rs 👀

49
360
4

use icici apay 4k off generally and 5% back if prime customer 26600 final price for iqoo 7, killer deal

49
360
4

bro icici card free hai le lo directly 1 week mein aa jana chaiye aram se, i dont have took from my friend to order

57
348
1
pranavcool wrote:

bro icici card free hai le lo directly 1 week mein aa jana chaiye aram se, i dont have took from my friend to order

I don’t have a job, salary slip , how will I get it rolleyes

187
1486
7

i can help, pm me.

57
655
4
pranavcool wrote:

use icici apay 4k off generally and 5% back if prime customer 26600 final price for iqoo 7, killer deal

It is showing only 2000 off of icici card and 2000 for coupon. What else i am missing?

137
1243
4
Expand
shreyu2105 wrote:

It is showing only 2000 off of icici card and 2000 for coupon. What else i am missing?

If you use apay icici card and order from prime account will get 5% as apay balance he is calculating that.

57
655
4
Expand
Naresh789 wrote:

If you use apay icici card and order from prime account will get 5% as apay balance he is calculating that.

Ok

49
360
4
Expand
Corpse wrote:

I don’t have a job, salary slip , how will I get it rolleyes

I am not earning still having credit card bro

674
5258
57
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

I am not earning still having credit card bro

Kaunsa card mil gaya, a few days ago you were posting threads about how to get card without documents.

49
360
4
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Kaunsa card mil gaya, a few days ago you were posting threads about how to get card without documents.

Bhai hdfc was giving pre approved card earlier

57
348
1
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Bhai hdfc was giving pre approved card earlier

Can you please tell me the steps bro🥺

49
360
4
Expand
Corpse wrote:

Can you please tell me the steps bro🥺

Bro your dad might be or anyone might be earning use their details and watch this

674
5258
57
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Bhai hdfc was giving pre approved card earlier

HDFC has been banned from issuing new credit cards by rbi since last Dec.
@Corpse

674
5258
57
Expand
Corpse wrote:

I don’t have a job, salary slip , how will I get it rolleyes

Easiest way, take sbi simplyclick(best card among these)/icici insta platinum/axis insta card against fd & use it for a year with good usage. Though min fd amount starts from as low as 10k I suggest fd amt of min 45k against which you can get simplyclick card of 31500.

7
2238
17
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

HDFC has been banned from issuing new credit cards by rbi since last Dec.
@Corpse

Can’t wait for HDFC to bounce back stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

51
213
3
Expand
Corpse wrote:

I don’t have a job, salary slip , how will I get it rolleyes

Bro don’t mistake
Without job how u can afford this premium phone.
Or is it for reselling purpose

20
4632
35
Expand
botlike wrote:

Bro don’t mistake
Without job how u can afford this premium phone.
Or is it for reselling purpose

Job isn’t the only way to make money…..

674
5258
57
Expand
botlike wrote:

Bro don’t mistake
Without job how u can afford this premium phone.
Or is it for reselling purpose

There is a thing called “parents’ money” smile

51
213
3
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

There is a thing called “parents’ money” smile

If parents money who would bother for 2000rs over 40k

674
5258
57
Expand
botlike wrote:

If parents money who would bother for 2000rs over 40k

Extra 2k pocket money. smile

51
213
3
Expand
shoaibmax wrote:

Job isn’t the only way to make money…..

As OP is asking for saving something extra I thought it’s his hard earned money.

Generally I spend very less which I had earned
But spend lavishly if parents or some elders gifted me

Missing