Hot Deal

Help : forced delivery by Flipkart not cancelling order

1340°
Deal Newbie
murali.nook1...

Hi, I had placed an order for 7 products in recent sale worth 85k for fridge, washing machine, almirah, bed, side table, stool and study table.
I had seen the study Table in a shop next day and found too big and requested flipkart to cancel.
Flipkart is telling me that all 7 items will be cancelled as it is a single order involving furniture. The items are from different sellers and not even shipped together. Some products expected delivery is as long June 5.
The customer are is you cancel entire order or we can’t cancel single product. Its a ready table of 4.5k for that they are asking me to cancel entire order. They are suggesting I should have placed 7 different orders for 7 different products. There is no logic.
They are not transferring to their supervisor after waiting for hours and not taking complain.
Please guide me how to resolve.

13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
murali.nook1221950 wrote:

Hi, I had placed an order for 7 products in recent sale worth 85k for fridge, washing machine, almirah, bed, side table, stool and study table.
I had seen the study Table in a shop next day and found too big and requested flipkart to cancel.
Flipkart is telling me that all 7 items will be cancelled as it is a single order involving furniture. The items are from different sellers and not even shipped together. Some products expected delivery is as long June 5.
The customer are is you cancel entire order or we can’t cancel single product. Its a ready table of 4.5k for that they are asking me to cancel entire order. They are suggesting I should have placed 7 different orders for 7 different products. There is no logic.
They are not transferring to their supervisor after waiting for hours and not taking complain.
Please guide me how to resolve.

Crooks like such CS make us to go for the last option
- Reject that one product during delivery

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Try to tweet or email them

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Logic toh hai unki baaton mein. But you have no bargaining power at the moment. Return Reject when it arrives at your doorstep. Then tell them either take back study table or all.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Logic toh hai unki baaton mein. But you have no bargaining power at the moment. Return when it arrives at your doorstep. Then tell them either take back study table or all.

No return on Flipkart ,only replacement

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

No return on Flipkart ,only replacement

toungueout Reject on delivery I meant
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

Reject on delivery I meant

Sorry I missread it..

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:
toungueout Reject on delivery I meant

Next sale kub hoga Plato g

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
dev007 wrote:

Crooks like such CS make us to go for the last option
- Reject that one product during delivery

3 out of 7 I ordered are out stock and price is little higher anyway. Anyway to escalate the issue. Email of flipkart complaint, nodal officer, grievance officer

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

simply reject at the time of delivery or if received all other 6 items, then cancel table order

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Reject at the time of delivery and also write them at twitter support [email protected] to resolve issue fast smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am facing same issue now can you please tell me what you have done.and what can I do

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am facing the same issue what have you done? Can you please help

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply