Help in understanding a PC problem

158°
Deal Subedar
tank_u_m8

From last some days some images in my Chrome are rendering like shown in images. this is happening only in Chrome and no other browser, can anyone help about why this is happening.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/744622/medium/IMG-20220218-WA0009.jpg?1645163121https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/744623/medium/IMG-20220218-WA0008.jpg?1645163192


20 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

Uninstall and reinstall chrome

If not a software problem maybe a hardware problem.

Early warning signals of  HDD failure / Bad Ram / Bad Display Card

Can be any one of these

update your display driver and see whether this issue can  be solved,

if not clean your ram..



Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

if it’s happening only with Chrome then reinstall the browser

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bikidas2060 wrote:

if it’s happening only with Chrome then reinstall the browser

did that, but to no avail

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
PappuPager wrote:

Uninstall and reinstall chrome

If not a software problem maybe a hardware problem.

Early warning signals of  HDD failure / Bad Ram / Bad Display Card

Can be any one of these

update your display driver and see whether this issue can  be solved,

if not clean your ram..



It is an old laptop in which i installed a ssd 3 years ago and it is in good health.
How can i check bad ram or bad GPU?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
PappuPager wrote:

Uninstall and reinstall chrome

If not a software problem maybe a hardware problem.

Early warning signals of  HDD failure / Bad Ram / Bad Display Card

Can be any one of these

update your display driver and see whether this issue can  be solved,

if not clean your ram..



.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Basic troubleshooting try different browser

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

It is an old laptop in which i installed a ssd 3 years ago and it is in good health.
How can i check bad ram or bad GPU?

and it is in good health
this is based on which software’s report?
@getready @LIMBO

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

and it is in good health
this is based on which software’s report?
@getready @LIMBO

Could be WD drive utilities or Seatools (Short Generic/DST test is enough to find if the drive is issue-free)
or Crystaldiskinfo

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

It is an old laptop in which i installed a ssd 3 years ago and it is in good health.
How can i check bad ram or bad GPU?

Do a stress test (Prime95 or AIDA64) and pay attention to system parameters via Hwinfo

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Could be WD drive utilities or Seatools (Short Generic/DST test is enough to find if the drive is issue-free)
or Crystaldiskinfo

Long time no see 😀

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Do a stress test (Prime95 or AIDA64) and pay attention to system parameters via Hwinfo

ran AIDA64 for 10 minutes with cpu and ssd, it was stable with no throttling at 70-74C.
ran it with cpu, gpu and ssd, the temperature reached 80 and cpu throttled to 60%. but it ran stress test on intel intergrated graphics and not on nvidia 930m.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

seatoolsssd by seagate

use crystal disk info
if it is by wd then run wd tool

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

use crystal disk info
if it is by wd then run wd tool

It’s a samsung 850 evo. shows 97% “Good” health in crystal disk info
I downloaded a DD page and opened it in all chrome, brave, firefox and edge.
Images opened fine in all except chrome.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

It’s a samsung 850 evo. shows 97% “Good” health in crystal disk info
I downloaded a DD page and opened it in all chrome, brave, firefox and edge.
Images opened fine in all except chrome.

use revo uninstaller to uninstall chrome, restart and then reinstall. if still not working then only seniors will help.
chrome uses too much ram, why use chrome anyways?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply