Hot Deal [WALLET ENCYCLOPEDIA] Bank Transfer Limits and Charges For Various Wallets (Comments Welcome)

16K°
Deal Lieutenant
952
6032
105
[WALLET ENCYCLOPEDIA] Bank Transfer Limits and Charges For Various Wallets (Comments Welcome)

Dosto,

I’ve seen a lot of people ask about the charges, daily limits, monthly limits, etc. as far as transferring funds in the different wallets to a bank account is concerned. So I thought to create a list with help from you amazing hunters/dimers. The list will be based on comments here & will be updated from time to time.

Let’s share our knowledge. https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png


Here is the Google spreadsheet which contains user-contributed wallet limits and charges:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vxTJ7tm...

This spreadsheet will be maintained by @gurucoupon and @DealSeeker. Please tag either of these users when you want to contribute an update to the spreadsheet data.

1078 Comments  |  
175 Dimers
  • Sort By
952
6032
105
@DealSeeker wrote:

@gurucoupon I have created a Google Sheet with the following changes (1) modified and rearranged headers for consistency, (2) added new wallets, (3) added some notes to highlight hidden clauses, and (4) formatted for better presentation/accessibility.

See: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vxTJ7tm...

If you find this okay, please let me know and I will add you as an “editor” to the Google Sheet (check PM) so you can keep adding new information or make changes. Also, please clarify if I should get the non-tabulated data in your first post replaced with a link to this Google sheet or get that data moved to a different post for record purposes so as to avoid confusion.


Sir @DealSeeker , aap mahan ho https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Just give me editing access. I am very much happy to replace the original post with this excel file link.

Please do. I don’t have any objection….
GO AHEAD … More power to you https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thoda aajkal time nahi mil raha … kam jyada chal raha hai is week https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

0
43081
744
@gurucoupon wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@gurucoupon I have created a Google Sheet with the following changes (1) modified and rearranged headers for consistency, (2) added new wallets, (3) added some notes to highlight hidden clauses, and (4) formatted for better presentation/accessibility.

See: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vxTJ7tm...

If you find this okay, please let me know and I will add you as an “editor” to the Google Sheet (check PM) so you can keep adding new information or make changes. Also, please clarify if I should get the non-tabulated data in your first post replaced with a link to this Google sheet or get that data moved to a different post for record purposes so as to avoid confusion.


Sir @DealSeeker , aap mahan ho https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Just give me editing access. I am very much happy to replace the original post with this excel file link.

Please do. I don’t have any objection….
GO AHEAD … More power to you https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thoda aajkal time nahi mil raha … kam jyada chal raha hai is week https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Ha ha. Thank you. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Have already given you “edit access” to the spreadsheet and also requested a moderator for appropriate edits to your posts.

CC @ban

Edit: The old, non-tabulated data was moved here for record purposes: http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

0
43081
744

@manojkumar1048946 @dexter1989 Thanks for your inputs about the Shmart/Citrus wallets. Updated the information in the spreadsheet. +30 KG.



@pranav01 @ankurjpr @N-5130 @soccergiants @KDJPR @Noah @saurabh1

Please contribute info about the wallets you guys are using. Let’s fill this spreadsheet with our collective knowledge. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

952
6032
105

This is just test comment ..

Wants to test google spreadsheet to get displayed here only … ignore plz

i-frames are not allowed. so failed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

102
532
10

Great Job everyone.. would be great to see this completed. Really helpful in comparing all wallets at a glance.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

80
2681
33

Awesome thread , would have been better if could become sticky : )

There have been some changes wrt Oxigen, If feasible could the changes be included :

Free to Load but , all wallet to bank transfers will be charged at 3%(minimum of Rs.5) of the amount transferred

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...
http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Thanks

@DealSeeker @gurucoupon

0
43081
744
@gaurav9656 wrote:

Awesome thread , would have been better if could become sticky : )

There have been some changes wrt Oxigen, If feasible could the changes be included :

Free to Load but , all wallet to bank transfers will be charged at 3%(minimum of Rs.5) of the amount transferred

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...
http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Thanks

@DealSeeker @gurucoupon


Although I saw and voted up @VaibhavJain ‘s thread yesterday, I didn’t make any changes because he didn’t provide any official source for this information and Oxigen hasn’t updated their official page yet. Anyway, I have updated the spreadsheet with this information as many users have confirmed this change.

Thank you! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Oxigen’s official page for wallet limits and charges: https://www.oxigenwallet.com/n...93

80
2681
33
@DealSeeker wrote:

@gaurav9656 wrote:

Awesome thread , would have been better if could become sticky : )

There have been some changes wrt Oxigen, If feasible could the changes be included :

Free to Load but , all wallet to bank transfers will be charged at 3%(minimum of Rs.5) of the amount transferred

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...
http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Thanks

@DealSeeker @gurucoupon


Although I saw and voted up @VaibhavJain ‘s thread yesterday, I didn’t make any changes because he didn’t provide any official source for this information and Oxigen hasn’t updated their official page yet. Anyway, I have updated the spreadsheet with this information as many users have confirmed this change.

Thank you! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Oxigen’s official page for wallet limits and charges: https://www.oxigenwallet.com/n...93


NO, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

252
13738
227

I lost one of my mobile nos which was registered with my ICICI Pockets account. Now I am not able to transfer the funds. I have 2500 stuck in it. Could anybody me on this please?

53
1332
26

Get your sim blocked. Visit the operators office and submit your documents to get a new sim card for that no. It would hardly cost you 100 bucks.

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

I lost one of my mobile nos which was registered with my ICICI Pockets account. Now I am not able to transfer the funds. I have 2500 stuck in it. Could anybody me on this please?

80
2681
33

@gurucoupon @DealSeeker
AFAIK (tried yesterday as well) in mobikwik practically maximum 1k transfer is possible … Because in any transfer the max/min is fixed at 500 and they allow only two transfer per month making maximum amount per month 1000… Couldn’t locate the official page containing the t&c….. Apologies fr that.. And hence would need confirmation from a pro

22,626
57938
1447

Oxigen started charging 3% now.

80
2681
33
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Oxigen started charging 3% now.


DealSeeker already updated that
Edit : ignore didn’t see last post

952
6032
105
@gaurav9656 wrote:

@gurucoupon @DealSeeker
AFAIK (tried yesterday as well) in mobikwik practically maximum 1k transfer is possible … Because in any transfer the max/min is fixed at 500 and they allow only two transfer per month making maximum amount per month 1000… Couldn’t locate the official page containing the t&c….. Apologies fr that.. And hence would need confirmation from a pro


@gaurav9656 i have tried this month. transferred 1500 to my bank a/c. so i think they have upgraded to 2000. We have mentioned 2000 which was confirmed by some sources.

80
2681
33

@gurucoupon did you make 3 bank transfers?? If yes would need to tweet them

952
6032
105
@gaurav9656 wrote:

@gurucoupon did you make 3 bank transfers?? If yes would need to tweet them


yaar aapke liye muje photoshop main thoda kam karna pad gya … @gaurav9656

See this month only … Sorry can’t share transaction time and transaction ids https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

https://i.imgur.com/rCklQGO.png

80
2681
33
@gurucoupon wrote:

@gaurav9656 wrote:

@gurucoupon did you make 3 bank transfers?? If yes would need to tweet them


yaar aapke liye muje photoshop main thoda kam karna pad gya … @gaurav9656

See this month only … Sorry can’t share transaction time and transaction ids https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

https://i.imgur.com/rCklQGO.png


Dear @gurucoupon mai kaun Sa saboot maang raha tha :p :p I was asking ki where am i incorrect (malfunctioning of my account) the sum transfer or number of transfer.

Another doubt (no proof required ) :p :p
Were the three bank transactions done to same payee and thanks for clearing doubt https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

952
6032
105
@gaurav9656 wrote:

@gurucoupon wrote:

@gaurav9656 wrote:

@gurucoupon did you make 3 bank transfers?? If yes would need to tweet them


yaar aapke liye muje photoshop main thoda kam karna pad gya … @gaurav9656

See this month only … Sorry can’t share transaction time and transaction ids https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

https://i.imgur.com/rCklQGO.png


Dear @gurucoupon mai kaun Sa saboot maang raha tha :p :p I was asking ki where am i incorrect (malfunctioning of my account) the sum transfer or number of transfer.

Another doubt (no proof required ) :p :p
Were the three bank transactions done to same payee and thanks for clearing doubt https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


@gaurav9656
Bach gaya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Yes same a/c https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

15,975
116410
1547

anyone able to use axis gc to load pockets and transfer to bank acct or pay cc bill? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
also im unable register bank accts nor able to transfer funds… facing error while trying both

15,975
116410
1547

Guys https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
First of all let me praise you for the work you have done. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Kudos…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Keep Rocking…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

One suggestion for including in the list is the info on whether axis or amex can be used to load in which wallet with any restrictions???
what say?

@gurucoupon @DealSeeker
0
43081
744
@rajrocks wrote:

One suggestion for including in the list is the info on whether axis or amex can be used to load in which wallet with any restrictions???
what say?


The Axis prepaid card works everywhere a normal debit card would work. Similarly, the Amex prepaid card would work everywhere where Amex is accepted. So adding this info in the spreadsheet is kind of a moot point. CC @gurucoupon

70
1262
25

chhoti chhoti magar moti batein https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif vu

15,975
116410
1547
@DealSeeker wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

One suggestion for including in the list is the info on whether axis or amex can be used to load in which wallet with any restrictions???
what say?


The Axis prepaid card works everywhere a normal debit card would work. Similarly, the Amex prepaid card would work everywhere where Amex is accepted. So adding this info in the spreadsheet is kind of a moot point. CC @gurucoupon


I meant wrt to wallet loads
All the mentioned wallets accept both?

0
43081
744
@rajrocks wrote:

I meant wrt to wallet loads
All the mentioned wallets accept both?


The Axis prepaid card is Visa so it’s accepted in every wallet. The Amex prepaid card will be accepted only by those wallets which accept Amex. I encourage you to contribute a list of Amex-accepting wallets based on your experience and I’ll be glad to add a new column in the spreadsheet to highlight this. By the way, don’t forget that you can always convert the Amex card to the Axis Visa card via Amazon. I have mentioned this earlier in some thread. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

952
6032
105
@DealSeeker wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

One suggestion for including in the list is the info on whether axis or amex can be used to load in which wallet with any restrictions???
what say?


The Axis prepaid card works everywhere a normal debit card would work. Similarly, the Amex prepaid card would work everywhere where Amex is accepted. So adding this info in the spreadsheet is kind of a moot point. CC @gurucoupon


@DealSeeker

Might be @rajrocks faced issue with Amex card + oxigen wallet.
2-4 days back i tried with Amex card on Oxigen wallet but it there it was allowing only 3 digit cvv number where Amex will have 4 digit.

So till now this was the exception in wallet. Mobikwik, paytm works fine for amex.

15,975
116410
1547
@gurucoupon wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:


@gurucoupon


@DealSeeker

Might be @rajrocks faced issue with Amex card + oxigen wallet.
2-4 days back i tried with Amex card on Oxigen wallet but it there it was allowing only 3 digit cvv number where Amex will have 4 digit.

So till now this was the exception in wallet. Mobikwik, paytm works fine for amex.


FYI
I didn’t face any such issue https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
but what u mentioned regarding the cross possibilities, that’s what I was looking out for https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

0
43081
744
@gurucoupon wrote:

Might be @rajrocks faced issue with Amex card + oxigen wallet.
2-4 days back i tried with Amex card on Oxigen wallet but it there it was allowing only 3 digit cvv number where Amex will have 4 digit.

So till now this was the exception in wallet. Mobikwik, paytm works fine for amex.


Don’t forget we have a lot more wallets in the spreadsheet now. And the list will only increase. Based on the almost non-existent contribution from users after the initial surge, you or I alone shouldn’t commit to maintain another data field by ourselves. Moreover, as I mentioned, Amex card can be converted to the universally-accepted Axis card via Amazon to avoid any issues.

Missing