Help me Dimers

149°
Deal Cadet
I.am.Dev

I applied for HDFC credit card on 1st April. Today someone from HDFC bank called me and asked me to send my aadhar card, pan card, statement of my current credit card and a passport size photo. She said I'll receive reference number from HDFC bank official email. I sent her all my documents.

But after that when I asked to shate reference number she said I'll forward your application then after 24 hours you'll get reference number and to forward application she asked me show my business details like shop location, shop number etc even though she said I can apply on card to card basis.

I just want to verify if she is from HDFC or scammer ?

Her details are [email protected] @+919643011039 +919643011039

Expired
21 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Probably some agent. Be ready to receive tons of spam calls and messages.
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

No

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No for what ??

View 3 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

She applied for you in a new application to get her commission mostly

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

She, is scammer.

Don't know about HDFC PART.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Maybe 3rd party agent? 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yeah she said we are 3rd party. She even talked to me around 30 minutes even after taking my documents but really worried as I have shared my documents with her

View 1 more reply
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

It's scam bro cause the mail u mentioned is Gmail, not official hdfcbank.com domain. BEWARE. BE SAFE. Tell her to send cc details from official channel hdfcbank.com domain. 

Critic Critic
Link Copied
No bank employee(except indusind bank) send any communication from official email to a non-existing customer with regard to cc application. All 3rd party agents use gmail.
View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

she will generate a new application for the card, if she is legit

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Mostly credit card agents called for getting his commissions if the CC application get approved. My friend HDFC CC was approved in a same way. They will process your application manually also advice how to tell & what to not if hdfc  official call you for some reason verification. Just make sure if don't share OTP unless it mandatory to process the application. In my friend case, the agent did not ask any kind of OTPs.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Mere friend to bolte hai ki pehle setting kar hamse tab apply karenge....ya to uske baad kabhi call nhi aata or kuch bol deti hai evening main personal number se karungi....😃

Main to ek baar ek ko blacklist kiya....usne mere number pta nhi knha knha share kiye....roj roj new numbers se cards ke call aane lage.... DND activate karwai h...😢

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Aise kiya tho executive ki Itne sare settings windows mein bhi nahi hothe

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply