Hot Deal

Help needed

321Ā°
Deal Newbie
Nikeshb10

Bhai please pura read karna.
Maine american tourister backback order kiya tha us din ke loot me to wo backpack bina out for delivery ke amazon agent delivered kar diya us din usne 2 product delivered kiye ek backback aur dusra tide plus powder tha lekin backpack abhi bhi on the way bata raha hai.
Phir dusre din delivery agent ghar pe aake bag wapis mang raha tha ki use return to seller dena hai jo bina scanned kiye usne delivered kar diya tha phir maine amazon cc se bat kiya to phir unhone bola ki apko product rakhna hai to rakh lijiye aur delivery agent ko bata dijiye ki wo amazon se contact kare phir wo 1 hour ghar pe rukne ke baad chala gaya.
Phir se usne call karke wapis mangne laga aur nahi diya to threat dikha raha tha phir se dusri bar ghar aaya aur bola ki us din 2 product deliverd kiye the usme se koi ek product wapis chahiye to humne use tide plus powder de diya aur wo lekar chala gaya kyuki wo dhamki de raha tha aur backpack nahi di kyuki wo mai use kar raha tha.
Phir se phone karke bola ki backpack hi chahiye phir se ghar aya to usne tide plus powder hume return kar diya aur backpack jabardasti karke lekar chala gaya wo bhi used wali bina tags ke thi.
Humne 3 4 bar amazon cc se baat kiya unhe pura matter baatya to wo action lenge bole lekin wo bhi kuch nahi karenge.
Ye baat 18 july ki hai mere pass sare proof hai wo ghar pe aya uska cctv footage hai aur saare call recordings bhi hai.
Lekin abhi tak amazon se kuch confirmation nahi mila ki unhone resolution nikala.
Bhai abhi mai kya karu kuch help kar sakte to reply karna bhai.
Thankyou.

28 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Wow ā€¦ A tale of unfortunate events

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You are suckedā€¦. canā€™t do anythingā€¦. your biggest mistake is that you had given bag ā€¦.. should have to tell wrong like given to foriegn relativesā€¦..
But now Amazon got the thing which they wantā€¦.. easy method to do, forgot bag ,take refund and chill pillā€¦.. because
You had the story of
YE BAG MUJE DE DE DIMERā€¦.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/576359/original/D_xohHQWsAI223Q.jpg?1563555445

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Make sure in your Amazon account itā€™s showing RETURNING TO SELLER. Nothing much you can do if delivery guy cheated you, as in that case itā€™ll still be showing DELIVERED.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Its showing returning to the seller

View 1 more reply
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Delivery boy ne hadd kr diā€¦Bc fir karo uske against.. Customer se jabardasti chheen kaise liaā€¦ A very very strange caseā€¦First ever listen thisšŸ¤” confused

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

End result achha hona chahiye fir ka nahi to hame hi problem hogi phir se.

View 2 more replies
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Bhai ab muze dar lg rha re. Ese kese chin ke le gya mc delivery wala. Uske shop/warehouse se agar esa kiya hota to kya wo chup bhethata??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

chaa mudaye aise delivery agentā€¦. This is ridiculous.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Comment of the dayšŸ¤£

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Sabse pahele police report karo.

Why didnā€™t you report to police already? When he came, you should have recorded him and called the police that someone is threatening you and your family and ladies at home and he is here right now.

10 min me police aa jati.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

@Nikeshb10 Why didnā€™t you simply call the cops? This is totally ridiculous. How can a delivery boy threatened/forced you to return the product which is a legal deal. You paid the amount you received the product. Done. Nothing was unfair in it.

If I were you I would have simply call the cops and let them handle the case. Atleast this would teach him(The Delivery Boy) the lesson that how to behave with customers.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I can understand why OP was forced to give away the bag. OP is regular customer. And he did not want bad relation with the delivery boy. The delivery boy behaved this way because he was at fault by delivering the item without scanning. And Amazon is very strict with employees.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

No matter what you doā€¦how many times you make a complaint, Amazon never takes action against their in-house delivery services
There was a time when ATS guys used to loot return picked items and mark them as ā€œLostā€ but Amazon did nothing

Its so wrong to create havoc n demand a return of an already delivered product but our trade laws says you should return them if thatā€™s a mistake.. so unless he has done some extreme stuff , Police will end up supporting him only eventually (Still I donā€™t get this part ā€œReturn any of the two delivered itemsā€.. I would definitely demand an explanation). But in US, the trade laws are different.. Once delivered, the product is yours.. doesnā€™t matter if thatā€™s a mistake

Also contacting Amazon support is useless in such cases unless you get some higher official on call n let that guy talk n sort out the issue with the delivery guy directly. This is the method I always follow without involving myself directly and the result will always be in your favour

Link Copied

Itā€™s true. Amazon will never take any action against ATS guys.

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

This was very ridiculous situation.šŸ˜¬šŸ˜–
Delivery personā€™s job was at risk, as he didnā€™t follow the proper way to deliver product.
Mainly the fault was of Delivery person, So he should have asked humbly to return the bag by telling his situation rather than threatening the customer.
It was OP who borne all this anyone else would have taught him a lesson for his bad behaviour.

Link Copied

Usdin Swiggy ka ek banda ne tou height hi kar di.

Mera location se thora dur rehke kehta hai mai location pe aa gya, idhar aake leke jao.

Maine bola mera location pe aa, kehta hai mai aa gya. Mai bola aa gya tou mai dikha q nahi tujhe?

Bolta hai aapka GPS kharab hai. Majne bola aur pehele jo sau log delivery deke gya hai tab kharab nahi tha mera gps?

Kehta hai, aap jo bhi bolo, mai nahi aa paunga. Mai swiggy customer care me request dhal de raha.

Actually ye sab bahana hai usko bas customer care se extra money lene hai extra milage show karke.

Kuch der bad mera ghar ke thora bahar aake gadi khara kiya.

KTM duke, piche me ek ladki bhi hai. Curly hair, balo me bahut dino se tel nahi lagayi sayad.

Sala bike se utra tak nahi. Mujhe gate se bahar aake lena pada.

Maine feedback me dhal diya piche ladki baitha ke le ja raha isko pakdo koi. Uppar se jhut kehke compensation le raha customer care se extra petrol ka.

Saale compensation ka paisa se ladki ke liye coconut oil kharidega sayad. šŸ˜•

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Ladki ka chakkar baabu bhaiya stuck_out_tongue

View 3 more replies
Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Guys, if you are gonna type in English, please use the English language . And same goes for Hindi, vice versa. Especially when you are typing a long post. It is so much easier to get through the passage. I am a native Hindi speaker and well versed with the language but it is still odd to read Hindi words in English. No offence to anyone

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

bhai tweet this and I will take help from few friends to spread it around.

replyuser
Click here to reply