Help Needed

100°
Deal Cadet
mk996071682

Hi

I bought free PDF editor trial via Google Play for 3 days on 12 March and from 15 Mar they were supposed to charge me a paid service @ 4990/- for a year with a free cancellation till 15 Mar . I used that PDF editor and cancelled the subscription on 12 Mar 2022. I got the confirmation. But my Axis bank still processed the money today on 15 Mar saying E mandate Nach.
What to do in this situation ?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/751630/medium/Screenshot_20220315-120901.png?1647326804

Expired
8 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Same happened with me for a different application. I called customer care of that application and explained the situation. They confirmed that i have cancelled the subscription before the last date and not eligible for renewal. I had debit and credit entry in my cc statement. Don’t worry, talk with them.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think bank is real culprit in this case
Axis is always known for too much ripp off in every aspect.
Which bank was involved in your case ?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Email, Tweet, Contact Webform sent to Vidma Screen Recorder with complete details

Generous Generous
Link Copied

good

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This what they replied

Hi Sumit, here is an update for you. You have to understand that all payments made on Google Play Store are the responsibility of them. We don’t have access to the payment information on our side and the charge was processed by Google Play Store. I can help you with questions related to function or issues that occur on Vidma Recorder, but in this case, the Google Play support team will be best positioned to investigate and help you move forward.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received refund 4990/- in 48 Hours by Google Play

replyuser
Click here to reply