[Help needed] Airtel is looting my main balance

143°
Blogger
16
3775
26
[Help needed] Airtel is looting my main balance

Airtel is looting my main balance.
on 25-sep-2019, i activated 9rs pack on my airtel mobile and enjoyed the pack benefits.
after 28 days (today) the 9rs pack was renewed automatically. i lost 9rs in my main balance. how to stop these kind of auto renewel packs?

i tried *121# and selected start-stop service. there was no active services to deactivate.

next, i tried sms method (STOP to 121) no reply.

i found 155223 number on google search. i sent “STOP” msg to 155233. reply msg said “Kindly note there are no services active on your Airtel number”

i tried *567# and seleced 9rs pack. i thought it will show “activate or deactivate auto-renewel”
but… no… 9rs pack activated once again.

pls help guys… airtel is going crazy. i think airtel must join in mental hospital.
how to deactivate these type of unwanted and annoying auto-renewels?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/592084/medium/6200855Screenshot-2019-10-22-07-18-16.jpg?1571710620
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/592085/medium/6200855Screenshot-2019-10-22-07-18-24.jpg?1571710624

15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
301
7495
181

Mail/DM Airtel CC. They will disable it. Might even refund.

16
3775
26

I talked to customer care. It is known as the “Auto Credit Service”. cc says that “auto credit service” can be deactivated by dialing *141*559#.

Tried the USSD code.
Worked.

Finally, I’d say don’t recharge any topup for Airtel Main Balance. Airtel can eat our main balance at any moment.

16
3775
26
LIMBO wrote:

Mail/DM Airtel CC. They will disable it. Might even refund.

thanks bro for the suggestion. I talked to customer care. It is known as the “Auto Credit Service”. cc says that “auto credit service” can be deactivated by dialing *141*559#.

Tried the USSD code.
Worked.

Finally, I’d say don’t recharge any topup for Airtel Main Balance. Airtel can eat our main balance at any moment.

16
3775
26

update:- today chortel renewed 9Rs plan again. cc said “i can deactivate the 9Rs auto renewel. do you want to deactivate?” i said “yes”.

and i asked cc to how can i deactivate these type of auto renewels on my mobile without contacting cc. they said you can’t deactivate it yourself… WTH!

acutally, i didn’t activate auto-renewal of any plan in the past. just i activated 9Rs plan for one day usage in the past. since that day, 9Rs plan is activating automatically on every 28th day.

88
4250
59
ssganesh wrote:

update:- today chortel renewed 9Rs plan again. cc said “i can deactivate the 9Rs auto renewel. do you want to deactivate?” i said “yes”.

and i asked cc to how can i deactivate these type of auto renewels on my mobile without contacting cc. they said you can’t deactivate it yourself… WTH!

acutally, i didn’t activate auto-renewal of any plan in the past. just i activated 9Rs plan for one day usage in the past. since that day, 9Rs plan is activating automatically on every 28th day.

Have you tweeted about this.?
Auto-renew is for daily activation as 9 rs plan/pack is for one day…

213
3542
29

Same things are happening with Airtel, Idea, Vodafone,etc. Either activate some data pack or unlimited pack. Or port out. Or do not keep any main balance on those numbers.
I have recharged a smart pack on Vodafone Idea. Still they are continuously sending flash message to activate some data pack.
So in short, these all operators want us to recharge for data packs or unlimited packs.

59
826
7
ssganesh wrote:

update:- today chortel renewed 9Rs plan again. cc said “i can deactivate the 9Rs auto renewel. do you want to deactivate?” i said “yes”.

and i asked cc to how can i deactivate these type of auto renewels on my mobile without contacting cc. they said you can’t deactivate it yourself… WTH!

acutally, i didn’t activate auto-renewal of any plan in the past. just i activated 9Rs plan for one day usage in the past. since that day, 9Rs plan is activating automatically on every 28th day.

Their system is deliberately configured in such way to extort as much from customer as possible.

Note: Only jio dont employ such sneaky method to deduct balance.

16
3775
26
Expand
161508 wrote:

Have you tweeted about this.?
Auto-renew is for daily activation as 9 rs plan/pack is for one day…

i don’t use twitter.

88
4250
59
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

i don’t use twitter.

then create a new random account and tweet about this bayya.. CCare won’t help you, and even won’t refund everytime (if they are refunding)

16
3775
26
Expand
161508 wrote:

then create a new random account and tweet about this bayya.. CCare won’t help you, and even won’t refund everytime (if they are refunding)

twitter ela use cheyalo theliyadhu bro. big confusion.

24
38576
591

That’s classic airtel, all plans have automatic renewal facility if not deactivated, have been careful about this since 5-6 years and it’s the same for over 10 years I guess

16
3775
26
androgame wrote:

That’s classic airtel, all plans have automatic renewal facility if not deactivated, have been careful about this since 5-6 years and it’s the same for over 10 years I guess

ancient chortel smile

Missing