[Help Needed] Amex Gold Collection points redemption

116°
Missing
Deal Subedar
83
1130
49

Hello,

Can someone please help how to redeem points for Gold Collection(24,000 for 10,000 statement etc..)?
I could not get option from where I can redeem.
I have more than 26k points.

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
27
654
5

Call customer care and choose the option of membership rewards points on IVR. they will do it immediately. Also once on a year you get an option to redeem 12000 points for 5310 credit which is more beneficial.

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10

No need to call customer care. Login to membership rewards portal and search for “gold collection”. You will get both 18 as well as 24k option. Below is the direct URL for 24K points statement credit:

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-in/rewards/m...

Note that you need to be logged in to see these rewards.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
421
28

redeem 18k points for 8k amazon gv. best one.

Missing
Deal Subedar
83
1130
49
Konquerror wrote:

No need to call customer care. Login to membership rewards portal and search for “gold collection”. You will get both 18 as well as 24k option. Below is the direct URL for 24K points statement credit:

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-in/rewards/m...

Note that you need to be logged in to see these rewards.

This link works, thanks for the quick reply.

Missing
Deal Subedar
83
1130
49
pentiumd wrote:

redeem 18k points for 8k amazon gv. best one.

Yes, this is best value.

Missing
Deal Cadet
22
504
25

Ping if anybody needs AMEX refferal. You will get referral benefits as well as 1000 from my side

Missing
Deal Cadet
277
663
7

Did the change Value for amazon gc for 18k points ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
724
6
ItsBetter wrote:

Did the change Value for amazon gc for 18k points ?

Yes, it is now 7K Amazon voucher for 18K points.

Missing
Deal Cadet
22
504
25
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

Yes, it is now 7K Amazon voucher for 18K points.

Best way to redeem is 12K. Its not on site but you have call and redeem. Its 5313 statement credit for 12K points once in a year

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
724
6
Expand
DJBRIGHT wrote:

Best way to redeem is 12K. Its not on site but you have call and redeem. Its 5313 statement credit for 12K points once in a year

Last I checked it was only for people who have a MRCC with annual fees. I have a LTF.

Missing
Deal Cadet
22
504
25

It’s present for LTF also. I got it last week

Missing
Deal Captain
5,101
8185
120
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

Last I checked it was only for people who have a MRCC with annual fees. I have a LTF.

@DJBRIGHT @MTRIP – How to get Amex MRCC for LTF bro

Missing