help needed

127°
Missing
Deal Cadet
93
695
5

Hey dimers I want ur help ..
I have to receive 150000 from another peryson … 100000 he has given to me through upi that’s the upper limit of the day …
What are the other possible options other than imps for remaining 50K…

19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1791
11

Ask him to pay bills (electricity, mobile, etc…)
OR
Paytm (but bank transfer will be a cost)
OR
UPI of friend
OR
SHORT AND EASY – give him my account number

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2399
16

IMPS is the best option. alternatively, we can use NEFT but it will took sometime for completing the transaction..

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55

take a cheque.

if he defaults you can always file case under 138 of NI ACT.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
503
4153
48

Deposit to your account via CDM .

Missing
Community Angel
4
33319
546
rogerthat wrote:

take a cheque.

if he defaults you can always file case under 138 of NI ACT.

Might be urgent money required, else he could send the remaining payment next day

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55

card to card transfer facility is available for few banks

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1558
26

Tell them to send to a friend or family account whom u trust.

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
G-Gowda wrote:

Tell them to send to a friend or family account whom u trust.

Bro. The sender’s UPI transaction limit is exhausted. He can’t send via UPI. Then how can he send it to his family or friend?

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
Simbha3 wrote:

Deposit to your account via CDM .

First confirm whether his bank has CDM’s or not stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye.
Maximum cash deposit limit : In case of a cardless transaction, the maximum limit is Rs 49,000 in a day, while for cash deposit using debit card, the maximum limit is Rs 2 lakh in a day.

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
rogerthat wrote:

card to card transfer facility is available for few banks

Both the banks (Sender as well as receiver) needs to be NFS members.
Also there are transaction limits applicable.
For SBI: Rs40000 (depends on the card type)
For BOB: Rs5000 per transaction (Rs25000 per month)

Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1791
11
G-Gowda wrote:

Tell them to send to a friend or family account whom u trust.

yes, let me know if you need my UPI address

@amritreymatt683

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
503
4153
48
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

First confirm whether his bank has CDM’s or not stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye.
Maximum cash deposit limit : In case of a cardless transaction, the maximum limit is Rs 49,000 in a day, while for cash deposit using debit card, the maximum limit is Rs 2 lakh in a day.

why I’ll confirm?
its ops duty to confirm, I just suggested another possible way to get the money.

Missing
Deal Cadet
97
564
5

ask him to IMPS the money to your bank account.

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1558
26
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

Bro. The sender’s UPI transaction limit is exhausted. He can’t send via UPI. Then how can he send it to his family or friend?

Right. IMPS is the only remaining option then for quick payment.

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

why I’ll confirm?
its ops duty to confirm, I just suggested another possible way to get the money.

Be cool bro. Sorry , my intentions was not to hurt you. Just added the point that his bank needs to have CDM machine.

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
695
5

Thanks to all for ur quick replies ….
Work has been done …

Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1791
11
popeyemask wrote:

Thanks to all for ur quick replies ….
Work has been done …

keep posted

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
popeyemask wrote:

Thanks to all for ur quick replies ….
Work has been done …

Which payment method was used?

Missing