Hotness Help Needed... Got a drone from online and got ...

Hot Deal Help Needed... Got a drone from online and got a legal notice

752°
Missing
Deal Cadet
313
483
4

My friend ordered a drone a year back online. He ordered from snapdeal the website.

Two days back he received a letter calling for hearing since drones are not legal in India.Even he received a call from them to pay 5000Rs Penalty.

Requesting Dimers to provide valuable suggestions to resolve this issue

114 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer
9
10651
69

Drone not legal in india 🤔🤔 Shadiyooo mai to 1000 logo ke saamne video bnate hai wo illegal nhi hai kya 🤔🤔🤔

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
900
8

Really illegal, how come so many photographers using drone to shoot the marriage, pre-wedding and other functions. In small village guys are also using those. If it is illegal how they got those?

Missing
Deal Cadet
313
483
4

Any suggestions or anyone faced the same issue??

Missing
Deal Subedar
143
1064
22

First time came across such issue, first inspect the letter whether it is real or fake, second try to find details of phone number which u r friend received. Check whether it is private mobile number or service number like 100 etc.

Missing
Deal Cadet
313
483
4
Sunasuna wrote:

First time came across such issue, first inspect the letter whether it is real or fake, second try to find details of phone number which u r friend received. Check whether it is private mobile number or service number like 100 etc.

Upon tracking with the tracking number in the letter, it shows the product is on hold in customs

Missing
Deal Cadet
196
533
4

Who sent this notice? And who called? Verify it may be a scam.

Missing
Deal Cadet
313
483
4
insta wrote:

Who sent this notice? And who called? Verify it may be a scam.

On checking the called number in truecaller, it shows chennai customs post

Missing
Deal Cadet
196
533
4
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

@insta received through post

Yes, but who is conducting hearing, who sent it, on the letter, their name adress something must be mentioned. Verify the caller number too

Missing
Deal Cadet
313
483
4
Expand
insta wrote:

Yes, but who is conducting hearing, who sent it, on the letter, their name adress something must be mentioned. Verify the caller number too

Verified, it shows chennai customs post.  The call received number is in the attached image

Missing
Deal Cadet
196
533
4
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

On checking the called number in truecaller, it shows chennai customs post

Ok saw your letter now. Will need opinion of some custom expert.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30

Ask your friend to comply with the legal notice. Visit there and pay 5k penalty and request them to discard the drone that they have with them and tell them that he was unaware of drone bring illegal in India.

Missing
Entertainer
452
6773
83
sardasa wrote:

Ask your friend to comply with the legal notice. Visit there and pay 5k penalty and request them to discard the drone that they have with them and tell them that he was unaware of drone bring illegal in India.

What if he doesn’t go and ignores the notice? … sad

Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,645
91033
1250
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

What if he doesn’t go and ignores the notice? … sad

he will be Deconsecrated.

Missing
Entertainer
452
6773
83
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

he will be Deconsecrated.

Kya hota hai Deconsecrated ka matlab? .. sad toungueout

Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,645
91033
1250
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Kya hota hai Deconsecrated ka matlab? .. sad toungueout

watch john wick 3. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,645
91033
1250
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Kya hota hai Deconsecrated ka matlab? .. sad toungueout

watch john wick 3. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,645
91033
1250

did he receive the package or its stuck with customs?

Missing
Deal Cadet
313
483
4
rajrocks wrote:

did he receive the package or its stuck with customs?

Still stuck in customs

Missing
Deal Subedar
234
1195
11

@Drakaris which Quadcopter did your friends buy? Is it something big like dji phantom series or some thing small?
Can you tell us the company and model number?

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1347
11
pvprasad wrote:

Really illegal, how come so many photographers using drone to shoot the marriage, pre-wedding and other functions. In small village guys are also using those. If it is illegal how they got those?

Helpful!

Missing
Deal Cadet
313
483
4
tank_u_m8 wrote:

@Drakaris which Quadcopter did your friends buy? Is it something big like dji phantom series or some thing small?
Can you tell us the company and model number?

He ordered from snapdeal

Missing