Hot Deal Help Needed :( My neighbour is using illegal signal booster, what to do?

357°
Deal Cadet
52
183
2

Jio signals in and around my home are severely affected since my neighbour is using an illegal network signal booster. As soon as he turns off his boosting machine at about 10 pm in night, signals get back and when he turns it on at morning, signals get weak again.
Please help me.
Changing carrier is of no use because Airtel, VI and BSNL don’t work either.
Fiber connection is available but very expensive locally.
Thanks in advance.

49 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
8
1756
13

Install Jammer then

340
3169
22
B3A5T wrote:

Install Jammer then

Haha.. Well played!! joy

63
140
1

Your location bro ?

203
2352
135

where to buy this booster? wink

52
183
2
Bhalal_Dev wrote:

Your location bro ?

It’s a town, quite a rural area.

63
140
1
Expand
rajeevadc wrote:

It’s a town.

I want to know the city name. May be i can help you

4
5504
58

complain to jio

52
183
2
Simbha3 wrote:

complain to jio

I did, they aren’t doing anything even though the entire locality is suffering and many are switching.

194
6290
70

Pay him little and ask to keep booster on 24×7 as booster is helping u anyway

52
183
2
caks2006407 wrote:

Pay him little and ask to keep booster on 24×7 as booster is helping u anyway

No bro, I think you misunderstood. He keeps his boosting machine on for the entire day due to which his internet works great but due to the interference caused, everybody’s network suffers.

52
183
2
Harish.agarwal wrote:

u buy a booster too

1. It’s illegal and unethical.
2. Neighbours suffer just like I am suffering.
3. Better solution is getting his booster seized.

50
713
3
Expand
rajeevadc wrote:

No bro, I think you misunderstood. He keeps his boosting machine on for the entire day due to which his internet works great but due to the interference caused, everybody’s network suffers.

The booster is supposed to boost the signal for everyone using the same mobile network and not just the person who installed it. But it will affect the signal on the other mobile networks.

52
183
2
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

The booster is supposed to boost the signal for everyone using the same mobile network and not just the person who installed it. But it will affect the signal on the other mobile networks.

I think you need to do some research. Watch some good YouTube videos and you will get it.

28
9555
55
Expand
rajeevadc wrote:

1. It’s illegal and unethical.
2. Neighbours suffer just like I am suffering.
3. Better solution is getting his booster seized.

Wireless Monitoring Organisation of the Department of Telecom (DoT) organises crackdown on illegal mobile signal boosters.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/...

51
418
1
Expand
rajeevadc wrote:

I think you need to do some research. Watch some good YouTube videos and you will get it.

Tweet/Email/Call/Sms to DoT

50
713
3
Expand
rajeevadc wrote:

I think you need to do some research. Watch some good YouTube videos and you will get it.

Sorry. I was wrong.

28
9555
55

Contact details:
Wireless Monitoring Organisation (WMO)
3rd floor, E-Wing, Pushpa Bhawan,
New Delhi-110062
Tel: +91 11 29054618
Fax: +91 11 29957762

78
481
2

@rajeevadc
Keep posting updates here if you file a complaint to the authorities.

78
481
2

Voted up and subscribed.

88
515
4

What signal booster do??
Why he installed??
What is get doing this ??

78
481
2
Expand
androgame wrote:

It’s same with the whole of our law, the fine part specifically
People pay tips of this amount toungueout

Exactly.
That too this advisory was issued in 2019. How pathetic! I was expecting some mandatory sentencing of say 3 months and a fine of at least 10k. Pretty sure one can bribe his way out of these nuisance laws.

52
183
2
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

Exactly.
That too this advisory was issued in 2019. How pathetic! I was expecting some mandatory sentencing of say 3 months and a fine of at least 10k. Pretty sure one can bribe his way out of these nuisance laws.

Also, they aren’t strict about online platforms selling such illegal, nuisance creating equipments. Unfortunately, these china made gadgets are still listed on popular ecommerce websites and even freely sold in local markets.

0
7611
117

This thing is illegal wink

Make him peacefully understand that other users signals get affected due to his device. If he fails to comply, warn him that it’s illegal else you know it, you can just lodge a complaint and they’ll do the needful action

146
445
4

Give me a link to purchase a good booster stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing