Help needed regarding Magicpin fraud.

87°
Missing
Deal Cadet
58
563
7

Today I ordered food from a sweet shop in my city. I paid the amount of ₹758, but Merchant denied the payment, while called he told they have not received the money and moreover told as he’s not even associated with magicpin.

I ended up paying double for the same food ( as COD + Magicpin )
I raised the issue immediately with magicpin via Email and twitter but still I didn’t get any response.

Did anyone else face the same issue with magicpin….!?

21 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
165
2128
11

You will receive refund

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
563
7
dlhntr wrote:

You will receive refund

Hope so. this was such a horrible experience for me.
Can’t trust magicpin in tier 3 cities

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
37
3101
5
Expand
Sunny__123 wrote:

Hope so. this was such a horrible experience for me.
Can’t trust magicpin in tier 3 cities

You should not trust magicpin even in tier 1 city … None of the restaurants deliver with magicpin…
Had this experience 2-3 times…

Missing
Community Angel
135
36824
585
Expand
Sunny__123 wrote:

Hope so. this was such a horrible experience for me.
Can’t trust magicpin in tier 3 cities

You should’ve confirmed with the restaurant before ordering, thats the SOP while using magicpin smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
693
54

Ordered two items and received one. Complaint still open.we should stay away from magicpin food offers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
563
7
Expand
androgame wrote:

You should’ve confirmed with the restaurant before ordering, thats the SOP while using magicpin smile

I shouldn’t have trusted magicpin.
It was literally my first experience…..
Lesson learnt sob

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
563
7
Expand
R0417 wrote:

You should not trust magicpin even in tier 1 city … None of the restaurants deliver with magicpin…
Had this experience 2-3 times…

Biggest regret of my life joy

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
37
3101
5
Expand
Wander-lust wrote:

Ye dukh wale anshu (tears) hai ya khushi k?
CC: @R0417

Jisne food order kiya magicpin se vahi jante hai bas cry

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
563
7
Expand
Wander-lust wrote:

Ye dukh wale anshu (tears) hai ya khushi k?
CC: @R0417

Mix felling hai bhai
don’t know whether to laugh or cry ….
worst customer service I’ve ever seen. Not responding to my complaints.
All i am getting is auto generated replies ffs

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
2383
20
Expand
R0417 wrote:

You should not trust magicpin even in tier 1 city … None of the restaurants deliver with magicpin…
Had this experience 2-3 times…

True , when I used first200 code and ordered groceries it got delivered to me after 6-7 hours that too only half of the items were present , the other half was delivered to me after 3 days , the delivery person was sent by the shop owner and there was no magicpin’s delivery guy .

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
203
5
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

True , when I used first200 code and ordered groceries it got delivered to me after 6-7 hours that too only half of the items were present , the other half was delivered to me after 3 days , the delivery person was sent by the shop owner and there was no magicpin’s delivery guy .

I got 3 chicken Biryani and 1.5 full chicken tandoori at 11.70 rs

Missing
Deal Subedar
998
2449
18

@Sunny__123
If i got your issue right following has happened
1. U ordered and paid the amount to magicpin
2. Then u called the merchant and asked him about your order
he told something which ultimately meant “They don’t accept Magicpin”
So u must have told your order and must have told him that you want x y z items
He sent his delivery guy with items and asked COD.
3. My Q. whats status of your order in magicpin? Cancelled/Delivered or still at Ordered and assigning Rider

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
563
7
KMkool wrote:

@Sunny__123
If i got your issue right following has happened
1. U ordered and paid the amount to magicpin
2. Then u called the merchant and asked him about your order
he told something which ultimately meant “They don’t accept Magicpin”
So u must have told your order and must have told him that you want x y z items
He sent his delivery guy with items and asked COD.
3. My Q. whats status of your order in magicpin? Cancelled/Delivered or still at Ordered and assigning Rider

In magicpin app it’s showing transaction successful and money also got debited from bank.
Merchant is saying that my bank account is not linked with magicpin🧐 
now the big question is, where’s my money gone?

Missing
Deal Subedar
998
2449
18

Ok 1st tell me how u ordered food? Can u take screenshot from My account→ My transactions page
it will show you

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
563
7
KMkool wrote:

Ok 1st tell me how u ordered food? Can u take screenshot from My account→ My transactions page
it will show you

Chief, Here’s the screenshot https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/659805/medium/IMG_20210115_004927.jpg?1610651999

Missing
Deal Subedar
998
2449
18
Expand
Sunny__123 wrote:

Chief, Here’s the screenshot https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/659805/medium/IMG_20210115_004927.jpg?1610651999

Yup Thats what i was thinking
Thats not how Home delivery order is done on Magicpin.

Thats Visiting the Shop and then asking whether they will accept Magicpin Payment or not and once they said yes, then u place your order and pay the order amount using Magicpay. (On Spot Everything)

Ok Leave that For that u can Refer to Magicpin Guide 1 and 2 already present in Dost and Dimes section later

Coming to solution to your problem:-
Contact magicpin support and tell them u paid at shop using Dudi Sweets but merchant said his magicpin account is closed and denied accepting that as payment so u had to Pay him Cash for Order. So kindly refund this transaction and attach any bill if u got any with it.
3 ways to contact Magicpin support are written in deal description at bottom of this post https://www.desidime.com/discussions/magicpin-g...
I suggest u to contact them via all 3 methods.

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
563
7

We are processing the refund as the merchant did not give you the service. It will take 5 to 7 working days for refund. Thanks for using magicpin services and we extremely regret the inconvenience caused. 
Relief raised_hands

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
563
7
Expand
KMkool wrote:

Yup Thats what i was thinking
Thats not how Home delivery order is done on Magicpin.

Thats Visiting the Shop and then asking whether they will accept Magicpin Payment or not and once they said yes, then u place your order and pay the order amount using Magicpay. (On Spot Everything)

Ok Leave that For that u can Refer to Magicpin Guide 1 and 2 already present in Dost and Dimes section later

Coming to solution to your problem:-
Contact magicpin support and tell them u paid at shop using Dudi Sweets but merchant said his magicpin account is closed and denied accepting that as payment so u had to Pay him Cash for Order. So kindly refund this transaction and attach any bill if u got any with it.
3 ways to contact Magicpin support are written in deal description at bottom of this post https://www.desidime.com/discussions/magicpin-g...
I suggest u to contact them via all 3 methods.

Matter solved. Thanks for the valuable inputs.

Missing
Deal Subedar
998
2449
18
Expand
Sunny__123 wrote:

Matter solved. Thanks for the valuable inputs.

Next time before using magicpin, Kindly read about it from Magicpin Guide already present in Dost and Dimes section. plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
563
7
Expand
KMkool wrote:

Next time before using magicpin, Kindly read about it from Magicpin Guide already present in Dost and Dimes section. plus1

Sure. It was indeed my first experience with magicpin.
Didn’t go well

Missing