Hot Deal (Help) Redmi 2 Not able to start phone

947°
Missing
Deal Cadet
61
247
1

Hi guys,

My Redmi 2 is not starting.
Every Time its vibrate and MI Logo Comes and then it repeates. Its been more than a day. Same issue

But when I charge my phone after charging screen comes. From charging screen i can start the phone. This is working very few time. And if i pull out the charger or switchoff the connection then its again getting swith off.

Please Help.

21 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Pro Entertainer
0
26157
268

Battery dead ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
88
1203
24

Battery problem or OS problem

Cousin’s RN3 had similar problem Phone start but after 5min it was turning off and Recovery mode also not working, so Flashed ROM with Fastboot mode now its working fine

Missing
Entertainer
93
40368
393

लाल किताब का ______ #13 It needs rest. Leave it on untill battery discharges completely. Then, charge and restart.

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
247
1
saucap wrote:

लाल किताब का ______ #13 It needs rest. Leave it on untill battery discharges completely. Then, charge and restart.

Ok Bro Will Try This.
Before Flashing ROM its the safest option.Phone Data will not be cleared.

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
247
1
Tejaa wrote:

Battery dead ?

If batter dead
Then i think it wont be restarting and reboot option & fastboot option is also coming without battery.

Initially without charger it was also working. Slowly slowly it became like this.

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
247
1
pratik8989 wrote:

Battery problem or OS problem

Cousin’s RN3 had similar problem Phone start but after 5min it was turning off and Recovery mode also not working, so Flashed ROM with Fastboot mode now its working fine

For me its not starting at all
Just mi logo off on and vibration

Missing
Deal Subedar
88
1203
24
Expand
theloot wrote:

For me its not starting at all
Just mi logo off on and vibration

Check received mode working or not

Missing
Deal Major
7,206
25611
310

Are you able to get to fastboot mode?
Try volume up + power or volume down + power

Missing
Deal Subedar
181
1786
29

Now a days there are many threads on Redmi mobile giving problems. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
93
1402
24

Just flash the stock MIUI via fastboot mode. It will work unless there’s no hardware problem.

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
113
2

Does it work with charger connected ? Mine used to switch off in 5min but worked with charger connected w/o any problem. Service Center said possibility of MBoard fault. I asked them just to replace the battery as it was bloated a bit. Now working fine.

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
247
1
getready wrote:

Are you able to get to fastboot mode?
Try volume up + power or volume down + power

Yes Sometimes. Fastboot is coming
But for Reset Menu Power + up button need to plug in charger.

Missing
Deal Major
7,206
25611
310
Expand
theloot wrote:

Yes Sometimes. Fastboot is coming
But for Reset Menu Power + up button need to plug in charger.

Bootloader is locked or unlocked ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
247
1
daydeals wrote:

Just flash the stock MIUI via fastboot mode. It will work unless there’s no hardware problem.

Don’t want to delete all data https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Any other option

Missing
Deal Subedar
93
1402
24
Expand
theloot wrote:

Don’t want to delete all data https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Any other option

If you need to save your data then u need to install a custom recovery first like TWRP and then copy all the data in your phone to sd card or pen drive via otg. Now you can flash it..

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
247
1

Flashed the rom using MI Flash
Even after successful​ flash same issue

Missing
Pro Entertainer
0
26157
268
theloot wrote:

Flashed the rom using MI Flash
Even after successful​ flash same issue

You did clean flash right ? It is always recommended to do clean flash (erase all data)

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
247
1

Yes i have cleaned all data
Shall i try with developer rom

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Hi, due to some reason i restarted my Redmi 4 mobile but it now it is not starting. Battery doesn’t seems to be an issue. Also when i am pressing the power button and the top volume button, after few seconds it mobile vibrates but screen doesn’t turn up

Can any body help me??

Missing