Help regarding amazon pay icici card

205°
Deal Cadet
58
826
8

My cibil score is 750 plus
Apply now button appear on amazon home page
I am student
How can I apply so that my card approved
I don’t have icici account and don’t have any credit card
Suggest me!

43 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
51
192
2
amitsrt786 wrote:

Now answer of my question please @MrKool_JJ

bro still chances are of getting rejected.
my father in govt. field and he applies 2 times and both the time’s card gets rejected
in the form there is an option of company name…if the student option showing then still there’s a chance
how will you give them income proof?

50
266
3
amitsrt786 wrote:

Now answer of my question please @MrKool_JJ

Are they asking income documents or if it’s without documents I think just proceed and apply.
No one can say sure shot that you’ll get or not

50
266
3
Expand
amitsrt786 wrote:

Shopping so much from single debit card

Dc spends aren’t reported tp cibil.
You must be using paylater Services like flipkart or amazon paylater or have loan in past hence you have cibil score

58
826
8
Expand
GuruGhantaal wrote:

Are they asking income documents or if it’s without documents I think just proceed and apply.
No one can say sure shot that you’ll get or not

No income document but asking official mail

674
5234
57
Expand
amitsrt786 wrote:

No income document but asking official mail

That’s the first hurdle, those who don’t enter official email have their applications checked much more deeply & additional documents/verification is asked at later stages while those who enter a valid official email id usually get their card approved in most of the cases.

89
575
2
Expand
GuruGhantaal wrote:

Are they asking income documents or if it’s without documents I think just proceed and apply.
No one can say sure shot that you’ll get or not

.

58
826
8

Thanks everyone for your valuable feedback
Bye bye amazon pay icici credit card smiley

50
266
3
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

No, he won’t get this card. I absolutely positively guarantee you that, 100%.

He doesn’t have a source of income. This alone is more than enough to reject his application at the outset. Since we are indulging in his fantasy, let’s consider some other hypotheticals:
He doesn’t have a credit history based on any credit card spending. So C2C is not an option.
He doesn’t have an ICICI account, either. So some magically pre-approved offer is beyond the realm of reality, too.

So what else is left to consider his application as worthy of approval? 750+ CIBIL score? That means jackshit.

ICICI Amazon Pay CC is for genuine spenders only. PERIOD.

Have seen many getting cc just based on cibil and without income proof.
Didn’t observed icici amazon to be specific but if you’re saying it may be correct, I’ll back off.

89
575
2
Expand
GuruGhantaal wrote:

Have seen many getting cc just based on cibil and without income proof.
Didn’t observed icici amazon to be specific but if you’re saying it may be correct, I’ll back off.

.

9
2265
23
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

No, he won’t get this card. I absolutely positively guarantee you that, 100%.

He doesn’t have a source of income. This alone is more than enough to reject his application at the outset. Since we are indulging in his fantasy, let’s consider some other hypotheticals:
He doesn’t have a credit history based on any credit card spending. So C2C is not an option.
He doesn’t have an ICICI account, either. So some magically pre-approved offer is beyond the realm of reality, too.

So what else is left to consider his application as worthy of approval? 750+ CIBIL score? That means jackshit.

ICICI Amazon Pay CC is for genuine spenders only. PERIOD.

Plus he’s talking about Amazon pay ICICI CC. That too as first ever credit card. Had it been any other basic credit card, it could have been given a thought. Even people with years of credit history have found it difficult to fetch this card many time.

674
5234
57
Expand
GuruGhantaal wrote:

Have seen many getting cc just based on cibil and without income proof.
Didn’t observed icici amazon to be specific but if you’re saying it may be correct, I’ll back off.

Those many are people holding 1 lakh+ limit credit cards with no income proof submitted. In fact myself having no income/job also recently got a 1 lakh limit card based on my existing 25k limit card(& 780 cibil score) & a “very helpful” 3rd party agency wink though I already hold 30k+40k limit cards from idfc(based on my bank balance only which is good) but those are not accepted currently by other banks/3rd party agencies for considering card-on-card basis.

315
3077
110
Expand
RaviMehta15 wrote:

Yes but he already has HDFC Regalia with more than 10L limit.. Maybe thats why his card got approved.

If already have hdfc credit card then you can take any hdfc card ass add-on card fees would applicable though and limit will be shared

59
832
9
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I don’t think that purchases done through DC has any effect on Cibil score.
If you are getting an option to apply direct apply it from their app and do video kyc for faster response for your approval.

Still tagging @guest_999 @Ramta_Jogi @manikantaks4u @hotchap @adi22raj for better understanding.

Purchases done through debit card won’t have any direct effect on CiBiL as it’s saving account. However, if you convert those purchases into EMIs & default on EMIs then definitely your score/report would take a hit.

59
832
9
MrKool_JJ wrote:

My cibil score is 850 + I am a student and don’t have any credit card.
How come did this happen ? hushed flushed

Someone might have taken an add-on card in your name but not given it to you. If that is the case, thank your family members.

Or, you might have taken an OLA postpaid/Uber Plus/Flipkart Paylater/ Amazon EasyPay etc. in the past and paid your dues on time. In that case, thank yourself.

Missing