Hot Deal HELP !! ripped by someone

502°
Deal Newbie
50
51
1

yesterday i have been ripped by one guy in facebook. took amazon gv from me by fake profie . is there any solution for blocking gv or anything. help !!!

52 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
3778
33

Contact amz cc. Ask them to block that gv or the site from where you bought.
Nam pro likha he aur abhibhi angel priya ke khate me interested rehte ho😝😝

674
5342
57
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Contact amz cc. Ask them to block that gv or the site from where you bought.
Nam pro likha he aur abhibhi angel priya ke khate me interested rehte ho😝😝

laughing laughing
3
542
6
RockChap wrote:

Few days back i was cheated by this guy @sourav464 . So deal safely on DD guys.

You should report him to admins so that they can block him , he contacted me yesterday for deal. Thanks for telling

0
4570
54

A month back I installed Timesprime using @sourav464 referral. He promised to pay me 200 instantly after he gets 300 paytm. I followed all the steps and he got 300 paytm too. But later he kept denying my payment by saying he did not receive 300 paytm. Later he said that he got 300 paytm for referring other guy and not mine. I was so sure that he got mine referral money. So I asked him to initiate a mail to timesprime to check whether i installed from his referral or not. He said that he would initiate the mail… But he never did.. When I kept on asking whether he mailed or not.. He just keeps ignoring me.. 200 is a small amount.. But I am angry at how he can stoop so low for 200 bucks..

40
6036
46
Expand
RockChap wrote:

Yeah same mistake i did thinking he is deal cadet.

Their should be some rule like if someone has cheated other dimer while doing trade and guilty is proved their dimes and karma should be transferred to the person who got cheated

674
5342
57
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Can’t relly on deal cadet also flushed

Don’t just rely on “status” anywhere online,newbies are to be avoided & for anyone older,don’t trust by default unless they have some kind of official position on forum(mods or admins). I personally prefer the escrow/intermediary method,pick a trusted old member here & then request him to send/receive payment/codes on your/buyer/seller behalf & once all parties agree everyone gets their due from that member.

40
6036
46
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Don’t just rely on “status” anywhere online,newbies are to be avoided & for anyone older,don’t trust by default unless they have some kind of official position on forum(mods or admins). I personally prefer the escrow/intermediary method,pick a trusted old member here & then request him to send/receive payment/codes on your/buyer/seller behalf & once all parties agree everyone gets their due from that member.

Is this service free or their are charges

177
856
7

I’m not a deal cardet…. I’m newbie kind here. I sold Cleartrip voucher, Amazon gv, Flipkart gv, Mobikwik balance to many of dimers. And never cheat anyone.

Also i ordered using my credit card for many of dd members.

For security I’m taking advance. But as I don’t have karma, many of dd members refuse to give advance.

And i don’t want to post any deals, here to just be a part of community.

674
5342
57
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Is this service free or their are charges

Depends on the person being asked.I mentioned this in the past & some members said they would do it for free just to help people here. Of course even if they ask for some amount,I think it is worth it.

8,740
25522
50
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Their should be some rule like if someone has cheated other dimer while doing trade and guilty is proved their dimes and karma should be transferred to the person who got cheated

@admin @MJ911 @bumblefoot

Pls do check this suggestion.. Though not foolproof but still better..
(Credit : @popeyethedimer)

  • Transfer the dimes of cheater to victim (expect 50dimes credited upon joining to prevent misuse)
  • Transfer  Deduct all of the karma & may be put some in -ve as well .. Or bring some Cheater badge.

0
763
12
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

@admin @MJ911 @bumblefoot

Pls do check this suggestion.. Though not foolproof but still better..
(Credit : @popeyethedimer)

  • Transfer the dimes of cheater to victim (expect 50dimes credited upon joining to prevent misuse)
  • Transfer  Deduct all of the karma & may be put some in -ve as well .. Or bring some Cheater badge.

Why have cheaters on the forum in the first place itself..

8,740
25522
50
Expand
amdoinggood123 wrote:

Why have cheaters on the forum in the first place itself..

1st, u can’t decide a cheater before they join
2nd, u can’t stop them from making duplicate second account.

3rd, we can’t ask DD to go on blocking users, that’s their decision.

0
4570
54
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

@admin @MJ911 @bumblefoot

Pls do check this suggestion.. Though not foolproof but still better..
(Credit : @popeyethedimer)

  • Transfer the dimes of cheater to victim (expect 50dimes credited upon joining to prevent misuse)
  • Transfer  Deduct all of the karma & may be put some in -ve as well .. Or bring some Cheater badge.

He has only 10 dimes. I don’t need his 10 dimes. One thing can be done .. if his karma can be brought to negative .. or as a guy said cheater badge.. he came online after I made the post. He stayed here and as usual ignored the post. He knows that dimers will forget after some days and he will be back to his business of thugging honest dimers.

8,740
25522
50
Expand
RockChap wrote:

He has only 10 dimes. I don’t need his 10 dimes. One thing can be done .. if his karma can be brought to negative .. or as a guy said cheater badge.. he came online after I made the post. He stayed here and as usual ignored the post. He knows that dimers will forget after some days and he will be back to his business of thugging honest dimers.

Admin took suggestion seriously.. sweat_smile
-1 karma.. (though it will be over even if a cadet gives karma once)

Btw, its getting hard day by day.. Just checked now.. had 1-2 interactions in the past..that put him up as a good guy.. don’t know whom to trust & how to trust some1 on online world..

107
1170
8
RockChap wrote:

A month back I installed Timesprime using @sourav464 referral. He promised to pay me 200 instantly after he gets 300 paytm. I followed all the steps and he got 300 paytm too. But later he kept denying my payment by saying he did not receive 300 paytm. Later he said that he got 300 paytm for referring other guy and not mine. I was so sure that he got mine referral money. So I asked him to initiate a mail to timesprime to check whether i installed from his referral or not. He said that he would initiate the mail… But he never did.. When I kept on asking whether he mailed or not.. He just keeps ignoring me.. 200 is a small amount.. But I am angry at how he can stoop so low for 200 bucks..

I also faced similar incident. Dimer @darora222 did not pay promised money.
I think, there are many rippers here, we should have some mechanism to stop these things.

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

0
1209
15
RockChap wrote:

Few days back i was cheated by this guy @sourav464 . So deal safely on DD guys.

+1 for telling

Try Creating new post to beware of fraudster, it will help other dimers.

Missing