Hot Deal Help : where to sell Bookmyshow bms gift card i have 60k gv

394°
Deal Cadet
248
666
6

Help : where to sell Bookmyshow bms gift card i have 60k gv

36 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
55
61
1

Whats the loot??
For how much discount u got those gv?

54
1908
33

Try to sell in zingoy, Nafa.in

Nafa.in is now little suspicious but zingoy is runed by DesiDime admin.

0
47917
411

60k smile OMG

71
1168
12

sell it for 40% discount.

52
237
5

That means u got 120rupay cards ?

266
3011
41

10x ?

53
2103
14

Why did you buy that much?

706
5815
60

Nobody buys this much Gv that too of BMS,probably got it from some offers(dbs regularly gives 500-1500 bms winpin codes in their monthly balance add campaign).

122
407
11

On zingoy u can sell, not sure how it works…

174
795
23

Bms vouchers go for a discount at 35-50%
If you are ready to bear the loss, many people will buy them
I rather suggest, book an entire theater and go for a movie with your girlfriend stuck_out_tongue

120
1360
35

Will buy 1k voucher at 50% discount

50
44
0

Will buy 2k or more according to discount.

55
1297
8

Here Most will ask is minimum 50% smile OFF . some even will ask 60-80% OFF. still if you seĺl you will earn some money.

176
405
1

1 card kitny baari use ho ra h??

0
4174
35

Have some patients bear some loss. Keep it for sometime. Everyone have looted right now. So wait 10-20 days and then sell at 20 25%. And get added in wtsp groups. And next time f*cking limit yourself or buy another amz fk gv if you don’t know how to sell. Buying like idiot and then whining where to sell😠

706
5815
60
berozgar wrote:

1 card kitny baari use ho ra h??

I card can be used 2 times(each time in a new paypal acc if that’s what you are asking). Still for 60k GVs it will take 60 rupay cards & 120 paypal acc.

706
5815
60
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Have some patients bear some loss. Keep it for sometime. Everyone have looted right now. So wait 10-20 days and then sell at 20 25%. And get added in wtsp groups. And next time f*cking limit yourself or buy another amz fk gv if you don’t know how to sell. Buying like idiot and then whining where to sell😠

How come people are having so many rupay cards,I thought most people moved on to visa/mastercard & even banks were issuing non-rupay cards by default in recent times.

0
4174
35
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

How come people are having so many rupay cards,I thought most people moved on to visa/mastercard & even banks were issuing non-rupay cards by default in recent times.

They don’t. Many virtual cards were working. So people used those. (Paytm,zeta,yes) and one card works 2 times so thats that.

20
2550
33
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

They don’t. Many virtual cards were working. So people used those. (Paytm,zeta,yes) and one card works 2 times so thats that.

How come zeta when money can’t be added anymore in zeta wallet?

0
4174
35
Expand
sardasa wrote:

How come zeta when money can’t be added anymore in zeta wallet?

Ask this guy
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604383/medium/6485911IMG-20200205-WA0000.jpg?1580900767

262
1314
11

How did u get 60k gift cards?

4
16847
254
Sm2698 wrote:

How did u get 60k gift cards?

Joke

Missing