Help with domestic air tickets offers. Each return ticket for Rs. 8000 for 4 adults

190°
31 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Bhutan? heart_eyes_cat

Will be travelling with my parents so Bhutan seems to be out of question as places such as Tigers Nest are quite undoable for them.

Planning 3 nights in Darjeeling and 5 nights in Gangtok to visit various places in Sikkim.

Have been on a lookout for places where I can enjoy snowfall, really wanted to travel to Srinagar and Gulmarg this winter but considering the unstable situation in Kashmir post Article 370 being scrapped I am afraid to do a self planned trip.

Can’t think of other places that I have not been to yet and that has snowfall too so zeroed down in Sikkim.

Missing
Perfectionist
Expand
raghupro wrote:

Will be travelling with my parents so Bhutan seems to be out of question as places such as Tigers Nest are quite undoable for them.

Planning 3 nights in Darjeeling and 5 nights in Gangtok to visit various places in Sikkim.

Have been on a lookout for places where I can enjoy snowfall, really wanted to travel to Srinagar and Gulmarg this winter but considering the unstable situation in Kashmir post Article 370 being scrapped I am afraid to do a self planned trip.

Can’t think of other places that I have not been to yet and that has snowfall too so zeroed down in Sikkim.

But places other than tiger’s nest are doable confused
Sikkim is a good choice though, if you are done with Himachal Pradesh.

Missing