Hi Dimers one Question We can use magicpin coin to Buy voucher

163°
23 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Yes, you can use a fixed percentage of coins to buy voucher, for e.g. you can use 5% points on flipkart gv, no usage allowed for amazon gv and likewise , you can check app for different rates

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
androgame wrote:

Yes, you can use a fixed percentage of coins to buy voucher, for e.g. you can use 5% points on flipkart gv, no usage allowed for amazon gv and likewise , you can check app for different rates

If I want to purchase fk voucher worth ₹1000 then i can use only 50 coins

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

I have not used this platform yet, I have no idea about it bro

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Bumblebee wrote:

If I want to purchase fk voucher worth ₹1000 then i can use only 50 coins

Right

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

You can suggest which I should buy

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
Bumblebee wrote:

If I want to purchase fk voucher worth ₹1000 then i can use only 50 coins

Yes, you can use only 50 on 1k
Best is to buy 500/- Voucher on Friday deals using coupon.
This coin usage varies based on merchant selection.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
Bumblebee wrote:

You can suggest which I should buy

Magicpin points are useless as such , what should i suggest, use on friday deals to get 500 fk gv @ 450

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
hotchap wrote:

Yes, you can use only 50 on 1k
Best is to buy 500/- Voucher on Friday deals using coupon.
This coin usage varies based on merchant selection.

Bro I don’t have merchant account on magic pin

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
androgame wrote:

Magicpin points are useless as such , what should i suggest, use on friday deals to get 500 fk gv @ 450

Is there any kind of limit on purchase of voucher

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
Bumblebee wrote:

Bro I don’t have merchant account on magic pin

What I mean is For Flipkart it’s 5%
For myntra 4%
For bigbasket 10%
Just examples I gave.
You don’t need any merchant account

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
hotchap wrote:

What I mean is For Flipkart it’s 5%
For myntra 4%
For bigbasket 10%
Just examples I gave.
You don’t need any merchant account

Is there any offer for merchant account

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Bumblebee wrote:

Is there any kind of limit on purchase of voucher

Yes, only one voucher per account in Friday sale

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

You said one question and now asking in a loop grinning @androgame

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

You Can Buy Flipkart Gift Vouchers Of Rs. 500 @ 450 By Completing Groupbuy But Don’t Add Those Vouchers In Your Flipkart Account… Use Those Vouchers Only At The Time Of Check Out…

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
KMkool wrote:

@Wander-lust @sravz86 Thanks for spreading information
@Bumblebee Any doubts after these u can always message me. smile
BTW i have 1 Q why its difficult to tag dimers with – in their names (e.g. Wander-lust here), always have to do it manually stuck_out_tongue

Because when we tag wander lust it automatically leave space

Missing