Hi everyone! I recently purchased an oven from tatacliq and delivery date is 28th APR. They have extended the delivery date and I don't want the product anymore. How do I get a refund? Please help

72°
Deal Newbie
livingtribunal

This is a prepaid order in tatacliq bought via seller “croma”.

Can I refuse the package to get a refund on tatacliq? How to get a refund from tatacliq?

They have extended the delivery date and so I don’t want the product anymore.

Thank you guys. Love you all, stay safe!

Expiring In about 5 hours
8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

U have to call customer care and tell them that u r moving to another city for a month, they cancel order

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Refuse delivery thats it

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This is the first time I’m doing this. Sorry for noob question. So if the CS team calls me, I have tell the CS team “I have moved to a new address and currently not there. I was expecting an early delivery”

What to tell the delivery guy if he calls me?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
livingtribunal wrote:

This is the first time I’m doing this. Sorry for noob question. So if the CS team calls me, I have tell the CS team “I have moved to a new address and currently not there. I was expecting an early delivery”

What to tell the delivery guy if he calls me?

ghar pe koi nahi hai… Bhaag ja… wink toungueout

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Its a large and heavy item, why even wait until the delivery is attempted? If it is still not shipped, try contacting tatacliq via Phone/Twitter and see if they can cancel the order. And Tatacliq is no Amazon/Flipkart, there’s no way to directly cancel the orders once the order gets shipped and their communication with the delivery team also seems limited (May be they’re just lazy?)

Don’t get stressed about the refund, you will get it anyway even if it takes a month (Failed/Rejected delivery). You can skip the calls from delivery team but its better to say something (like you’ve already raised a cancellation request and it is under processing atm)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
getready wrote:

Its a large and heavy item, why even wait until the delivery is attempted? If it is still not shipped, try contacting tatacliq via Phone/Twitter and see if they can cancel the order. And Tatacliq is no Amazon/Flipkart, there’s no way to directly cancel the orders once the order gets shipped and their communication with the delivery team also seems limited (May be they’re just lazy?)

Don’t get stressed about the refund, you will get it anyway even if it takes a month (Failed/Rejected delivery). You can skip the calls from delivery team but its better to say something (like you’ve already raised a cancellation request and it is under processing atm)

I’ve already told them to cancel it via email because it is not delivered on the promised date. They still haven’t replied or called. My last option is to reject delivery… I am just worried the delivery guy will just drop it off at my doorstep secretly and mark it delivered. Am I overthinking or this is a possibility?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
livingtribunal wrote:

I’ve already told them to cancel it via email because it is not delivered on the promised date. They still haven’t replied or called. My last option is to reject delivery… I am just worried the delivery guy will just drop it off at my doorstep secretly and mark it delivered. Am I overthinking or this is a possibility?

It is a possibility but not in the case of costly/large items (Many are into OTP based delivery system now for large appliances). Also, why would they do this when you make it clear that the cancellation request for the product is under process?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

They are slow. Don’t worry nothing will happen secretly, tatacliq doesn’t deliver. Courier person delivers and they will have to call you/reach out to you.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply