Hot Deal

Hindenburg's response to Adani's 413 page reply

1194°
Deal Lieutenant
rohan8397
https://hindenburgresearch.com/adani-res...e/

Very detailed response. Definitely shows the efforts put in by Hindenburg.
Adani only invoking nationalism and writing "Ye to court me solve ho gaya isliye question nahi kar sakte"

Maza aa gaya padhke.
T: Good read
Expired
103 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

yea website block ni hua abhitak

Generous Generous
Link Copied

It will be, now that you are giving them ideas bulb

joy

View 9 more replies
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Bro, please tag ,i have  subscribe you, and unsubscribed all the news channel.

M staying tuned grimacing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You can fool the voters forever, but you can't fool the stock market for long.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Indian politicians are corrupt af....

Ye Bach jayega, but investors should be cautious investing in Indian markets.

Chartered accountants community sabb samjhti hai bus ek mauka dein, every penny and its transaction have some trail. 

Sadly Indian government is least interested so Bhai kuch nahi hoga 😪

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Adani, LIC, ACC, Ambuja, Banks all r in question right now.

By EOD if Adani isn't able to cross their FPO price then it's going to be a nightmare for Adani. G Adani is now not even in the top 10 richest list by Forbes in just 3 days. God knows what will happen later on.

I never recommended any Adani stocks (dimers who know me on DD for stocks will agree) due to all such reasons. 1. It's overvalued. 2. Bad fundamentals. 3. Only buying seen. Law of gravity also says what goes up has to come down but Adani was an exception here too o.O

Report clearly mentions that Adani himself has more 90% stake and rest by LIC and banks aisa hai to stock ka price to upar hi rahega na...

100rs ka share 2020 me 4.2k hua..koi logic nai koi reason nai kuch nai...Good for people to enter at dips and mint money if purchased at right price. Hidenberg was very generous in their report me hota to bolta isko 1000 b nai hona chaiye ab to..

People only blindly used to buy Adani saying isme to profit banta hi hai without any logic and this will be a good eye opener for all their shareholders that their future is in dark if the FPO stats and Adani's share price isn't crossing 3.2k by EOD. As of now i can see that it's 29% subscribed. Also, budget is round the corner. I literally don't want any more surprises now sad

PS - I am not saying that i don't empathize on those people who've invested but proper research is needed. Good Luck to all folks. Hoping to see some magic soon.

Link Copied

When magic works no one looks at logic.

Ab jab dub rha toh sabko logic nazar aa rha.

Apne bilkul thek kaha, bad fundamentals. Par jiski kismat magic ke time me thi, usne paisa chaap liya ab logic wale is time mai, small investors jo bhed chal mai the , unke lag gye gande wale.

View 2 more replies
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Has Hindenburg researched about Elon Musk ?? How he became world's richest person in rocket speed?

Or baki reputed credit agency and SEBI are jokes sweat_smile

Anyone researched about Hindenburg research LLC nd it's founder Nathan Anderson??

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

I can tell the way adani manages there business is all a big sham but the hindeburg report is nothing but a planned attack.

Adani planning to raise 20k by fdo biggest ever in India and out of nowhere this report came

I don't know if adani's here are to stay or go, don't care how malpractices there are but they are giving more to the economy more than the combined revenue of last 15states in terms of revenue in descending order

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Adani

Adani2

The returns are staggering in the past too. The sharp drop in price in 2015 is due to demerger of various companies. 

https://www.business-standard.com/article/marke...

Let's compare what other big biz houses have given during this time line

TataMotors

Sunpharma ll eclipse Adani in terms of raw performance since dot com bubble to 2012

Sunpharma

Infosys

@MrKool_JJ @malikcool @guest_999 @Ramta_Jogi @kartikxxx @badkarma @Gulag-Survivor 

We have a big time earner here.

View 1 more reply
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

How could America accept that Gautam Adani, an indian  whose estimated net worth at the start of this year exceeded that of Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett.... sweat_smile

Critic Critic
Link Copied
It doesn't matter whether India gets a few more Adanis, India's defense budget will still not be able to match even China let alone USA. USA spend more on its defense budget every year than combined net worth of Bezos, Gates & Buffett.
View 3 more replies
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

5 employees ki research company India ka biggest scam ko open kiya, aree isse jyda employees humhare ynha youtube reporters ke pass hota hai joy
Generous Generous
Link Copied

What they did to Nikola Motors with just 5 people onboard is just astonishing.

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

बहुत सवाल जवाब है लोग क्यों ऐप्लाइ कर रहे हैं बाजार में कम रेट पर मिल रहा है???

जिसका पैसा वो जाने क्या करना है क्या नहीं करना है!

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

BTW what is the source of Income of these Hindenburg guys , I read somewhere its self financed and the last report the presented was 2 years ago , What kind of business these guys run to keep doing research on companies and not bothered about their bread and butter.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Do these short sellers need other sources of income?

+ they don't have an office, just a small 5/10 odd group partly involved in research (Founder, Nate Anderson seem to be fully involved in this for years)

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Could this be a case that USA dont want FII's to invest in India who are investing more and more in Adani's companies and rather invest in US companies and is funding Hindenburg for the same to find out the irregularities. 

Critic Critic
Link Copied
See my above post, even 10 Adanis aren't enough to make US take notice. This is simply Adani being overconfident & now realizing he made a mistake.
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Everybody knew in India too.. jo jo upar baithe hain. Bas kisi ki himmat nhi thi Adani pe hath dalne ki.

So questions on Hindenburg’s credibility are pointless. Even 1 employee is enough.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Just diverting public attention from the questions asked. 
More than Adani, Hindenburg seem to be interested in lawsuits so that they can seek additional information (company documents) as part of trial. 
View 4 more replies
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Did anyone saw Adani reply to the Hindenburg Research report. I have a question why does it contain PIB press Release it doesn't make any sense in the report. Can anyone tell me why press release is there or is it just to make a report with extra pages.

Screenshot20230201-114754Screenshot20230201-114803This is present inside the report. Check page 401.

Report link: https://www.adani.com/-/media/Project/Adani/Inv...

@MrKool_JJ @bikidas2060 @deb3l @kartikxxx @Ots14 @makdiman @guest_999 @getready

Link Copied
Are u reading all the 401 pages of report?🤔
View 43 more replies
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

damn -25% in one day 

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
oof - -30% now  

Generous Generous
Link Copied

We have become over emotional and take everything as 'Nationalistic'. Adani has done fraud and is exposed; there is nothing more to it. Yes, Hindenburg being short seller, is going to benefit from it and is the reason they released the report exactly during FPO when attention will be more. 

Also, its not as if they were the first ones to expose Adani. Sucheta Dalal did it in 2016 and also few more journalist but they were sued and silenced; they did not have the power or wherewithal to fight Adani + Govt machinery. 

One more thing, People are kinda cheering coz of the way Businesses has been handed over to Adani from Coal Blocks to Airport to what not. Everytime, law has been amended to accommodate him. Am 100% sure, we Indians  (atleast vast majority) will back Tatas, Infosys and even Reliance if they were to be exposed like this. They have been in business for long and have sustained whereas Adani has been propelled and pushed down our throats.

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

The political battle now changed from peoples ground to corporate grounds. 

One attack other political party's fundings with incometax, ED, banning pro charitable trusts in disguise

Now its other political party turn to attack on the fund houses.

Its a game with bigger strategies and strings ( ofcourse threads here as well) which are under each ones control.

The retailer is ultimate sufferer, watch and invest and always exit when you get 30% and reinvest profits.

Long term investing is myth in indian stock market buy gold instead

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Political slaves on ::

Even days - 60 years of corruption, 2G Scam, Corruption-free India now

Odd days - Scams are essential for country's growth. What if a businessman follows unethical practices, unparalleled support from ruling party? What about abc,123,xyz foreign companies? Its all western propaganda, we should support our rulers and businessman regardless of them being correct

PS: Pointing out the bad weed isn't the issue but these slaves conveniently get into a critical / defensive mode depending on the interests of their master/political party (Country has never been / will never be their # 1 priority)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

S&P REVISES ADANI PORTS OUTLOOK TO NEGATIVE 😧 FROM STABLE

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Now many are in shock seeing near 100% swell in Adani enterprises stock prices. 🙂🙂🙂

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Still not investible… kabhi bhi gir skta hai.
Prof. Damodaran calculated fair value of stock.

Khatro ke khiladi can trade.

replyuser
Click here to reply