Hot Deal Hotspot On/Of option on my JioPhone

473°
Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2333
16

I’ve been looking for this for a long time. It was finally found yesterday. Previously an app called “JGHotspot” was used and there was no option to turn off the hotspot. In this “Settings” app, there is an option to turn on / off the hotspot. i am happy with it. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/576302/medium/5983949hs.jpg?1563525509

40 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2333
16
jambui wrote:

Its working?

yes. working. but your jiophone should have omnisd. if you don’t have any idea about omnisd then go to youtube and search like this:- “how to install omnisd on jiophone”

Missing
Entertainer
348
946
17

what! you can sideload apps in that little phone ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2333
16
jileg wrote:

what! you can sideload apps in that little phone ?

yes. i was jailbroken my jiophone F120B sunglasses

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2333
16

i purchased qualcomm model jiophone (F120B) on 2018 december. and i searched a lot on youtube for tutorial to enabling hotspot manually on jiophone. after some months, finally found working tutorial to root jiophone and install third-party apps. i tried and successfully completed. now i can install any unofficial apps on my jiophone… at the first time, i was used an app called “JGHotspot” and there was no option to turn off the hotspot. In this “Settings” app, there is an option to turn on / off the hotspot. i am happy with it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2333
16
rajashankar wrote:

Explain fully

i purchased qualcomm model jiophone (F120B) on 2018 december. and i searched a lot on youtube for tutorial to enabling hotspot manually on jiophone. after some months, finally found working tutorial to root jiophone and install third-party apps. i tried and successfully completed. now i can install any unofficial apps on my jiophone… at the first time, i was used an app called “JGHotspot” and there was no option to turn off the hotspot. In this “Settings” app, there is an option to turn on / off the hotspot. i am happy with it!

Missing
Deal Cadet
98
176
1

How can we do it kindly express d process as I have to increase d customer base of POONAM PANDAY

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2333
16
navinu88verma79 wrote:

How can we do it kindly express d process as I have to increase d customer base of POONAM PANDAY

explanation via text message will be hard. you can easily understand by watching video tutorial on youtube. go to youtube and search like this:- “how to install omnisd on jiophone”

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

explanation via text message will be hard. you can easily understand by watching video tutorial on youtube. go to youtube and search like this:- “how to install omnisd on jiophone”

How is the hotspot range and internet speed on the other end? Same as smartphone ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2333
16
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

How is the hotspot range and internet speed on the other end? Same as smartphone ?

little more than smartphone! jiophone hotspot is very poweful. i am writing this after using hotspot for 3/4 months. i can connect my pc and smartphone at a time. and maximum speed is 50mbps (approx 5megabytes) per sec… signal range is best under 10-15 feets.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

little more than smartphone! jiophone hotspot is very poweful. i am writing this after using hotspot for 3/4 months. i can connect my pc and smartphone at a time. and maximum speed is 50mbps (approx 5megabytes) per sec… signal range is best under 10-15 feets.

Can we change band? As of now I use a smartphone as a router for the only reason of band change possibility.

Even Jiofi doesn’t work well for me.

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2333
16
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Can we change band? As of now I use a smartphone as a router for the only reason of band change possibility.

Even Jiofi doesn’t work well for me.

no. we cant change band. we can change password and security options (open, WPA & WPA2) only.

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
235
5

After recent update, my jiophone battery drains too much. Like without use , drains in 1 day fully. Previously it remained for 5-6 days. What is solution?? Also thanks for hotspot

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2333
16
abhijitja wrote:

After recent update, my jiophone battery drains too much. Like without use , drains in 1 day fully. Previously it remained for 5-6 days. What is solution?? Also thanks for hotspot

wait for next update. if you don’t like latest updates then you can jailbreak your jiophone. after jailbroken, updates will be stopped coming to your jiophone. (we will loose warranty too)

in my opinion, they are giving updates with new features but phone is becoming slow day by day. hanging, stucking, lot of bugs coming too.

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
235
5
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

wait for next update. if you don’t like latest updates then you can jailbreak your jiophone. after jailbroken, updates will be stopped coming to your jiophone. (we will loose warranty too)

in my opinion, they are giving updates with new features but phone is becoming slow day by day. hanging, stucking, lot of bugs coming too.

Will try to jailbreak then

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1295
54
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

explanation via text message will be hard. you can easily understand by watching video tutorial on youtube. go to youtube and search like this:- “how to install omnisd on jiophone”

By installing omnisd, do we get hotspot option in Jio phone ?

Hardware: QCOM, model : f90m
Software: kaios 2.5

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
144
1

any special data offer for this phone?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
509
6

@ssganesh
Jio phone recharge gives very low Data (RC 49 gives just 1GB data). Where as smart phone recharge gives 1.5GB per day for Rc399 for 84 days,
Where is the question of gaining some thing extra by rooting the phone?
Am I missing some thing?

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2333
16
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

By installing omnisd, do we get hotspot option in Jio phone ?

Hardware: QCOM, model : f90m
Software: kaios 2.5

yes. after installing omnisd, we can sideload any unofficial kaios app from memory card. install “jghotspot” app and enjoy the hotspot.

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2333
16
ramadesidime wrote:

@ssganesh
Jio phone recharge gives very low Data (RC 49 gives just 1GB data). Where as smart phone recharge gives 1.5GB per day for Rc399 for 84 days,
Where is the question of gaining some thing extra by rooting the phone?
Am I missing some thing?

Completely forget JioFI..! get a jiophone for max benefit.
1) you can recharge your jiophone with 399 if you want more data.
2) you can easily carry jiophone when you want to go outside.
3) by rooting jiophone you can enable hotspot. enjoy internet on your smartphone or pc by connecting jiophone’s hotspot. (multiple devices can be connected at a time)
4) if you are busy and having no time to use mobile data then recharge with 49/- leave it alone.

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1295
54
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

yes. after installing omnisd, we can sideload any unofficial kaios app from memory card. install “jghotspot” app and enjoy the hotspot.

Done thanks. Hotspot is always on and battery is draining fast…
Was using for mi security cameras.

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2333
16
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Done thanks. Hotspot is always on and battery is draining fast…
Was using for mi security cameras.

wow enjoy bro! when you don’t need hotspot simply turn off the mobile data. hotspot will be turned off too..

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
525
5

Any way to root f81e model?

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
480
5
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

Completely forget JioFI..! get a jiophone for max benefit.
1) you can recharge your jiophone with 399 if you want more data.
2) you can easily carry jiophone when you want to go outside.
3) by rooting jiophone you can enable hotspot. enjoy internet on your smartphone or pc by connecting jiophone’s hotspot. (multiple devices can be connected at a time)
4) if you are busy and having no time to use mobile data then recharge with 49/- leave it alone.

Does it support usb hotspot ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
525
5
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Can we change band? As of now I use a smartphone as a router for the only reason of band change possibility.

Even Jiofi doesn’t work well for me.

Which phone r u using ? Any way to change band on nokia 7 plus or realme u1, i couldn’t find any

Missing