How are HRX clothes quality?

Missing
Deal Hunter
45
8002
53

I wanted to buy a cap and tshirt for a cousin but I’ve not seen HRX stuff in offline stores. Has anyone has experienced with them?

10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Pro DealHunter
4
16547
252

Someone Voted Down , Itna Bhi Bura Nhi Hai , If You Are Getting At 80-85% Discount Than Good.

Missing
Blogger
0
1983
55
BLANCO wrote:

Someone Voted Down , Itna Bhi Bura Nhi Hai , If You Are Getting At 80-85% Discount Than Good.

kaha se bhai kaha se

Missing
Community Angel
98
32372
532

Good enough but only in heavy discount, cant compare “MRP with quality” for celebrity owned brands

Missing
Deal Hunter
45
8002
53
androgame wrote:

Good enough but only in heavy discount, cant compare “MRP with quality” for celebrity owned brands

Its 60% off right now.. yea the mrp is kinda insane 😅
but at 60% off its around reasonable range. Tho no idea about quality…

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1179
12
BLANCO wrote:

Someone Voted Down , Itna Bhi Bura Nhi Hai , If You Are Getting At 80-85% Discount Than Good.

The worth of a t-shirt is 300 – 400 when it is priced at 2000 and available at 80 – 85% off.
This comment says it all about the quality.
Unknowingly though, sometimes people spill out secrets even when not intended stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Hunter
45
8002
53
BLANCO wrote:

Someone Voted Down , Itna Bhi Bura Nhi Hai , If You Are Getting At 80-85% Discount Than Good.

Somebpdy always votes down even general query in discussion/dost and dimes tags as self promotion.
Wonder if he/she knows what self promotion even means 😞
P.S. currently at 60-70% discount. T-shirts and caps below 260. Is the quality worth it?

Missing
Deal Hunter
45
8002
53
Expand
cocay wrote:

The worth of a t-shirt is 300 – 400 when it is priced at 2000 and available at 80 – 85% off.
This comment says it all about the quality.
Unknowingly though, sometimes people spill out secrets even when not intended stuck_out_tongue

Getting around 260-280 after 60-65% off.

Missing