How is Payzaap app .

224°
Deal Lieutenant
Common-man

Any benefits for new users .

Is Kyc compulsory

Have  read many  negative  reviews  so need advice from Dimers

35 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

No separate kyc for existing hdfc customers
UI is ok
Only benefit is 5% on bills and recharge

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
BAT_MAN wrote:

No separate kyc for existing hdfc customers
UI is ok
Only benefit is 5% on bills and recharge

Not an Hdfc customer

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Finished app with finished offers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

A few years back it used to have too many good offers on recharge, bill pay, ola money recharge etc. But now all offers are gone. Only 5% cashback is there on bill payments and recharge. If you are not HDFC Bank customer, you would need to do kyc else cashback won’t be credited.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You can get cash back on rent RG and use Bharat pay qr with credit card

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

No idea whether any offers for new users, but afaik minimum KYC is mandatory for processing cashback for non-HDFC customers. I only use it for broadband payments for which they give 10% back up to 100. However, their servers are not particularly stable/reliable I would say. I had a failed transaction and for that I had to keep myself engaged with back and forth emails for nearly a month. So customer care is not so good in my experience.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
CMGG wrote:

You can get cash back on rent RG and use Bharat pay qr with credit card

Bharat QR always works with CC payments..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
CMGG wrote:

You can get cash back on rent RG and use Bharat pay qr with credit card

Plx explain bharat pay with cc

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
deep_ wrote:

Bharat QR always works with CC payments..

Please explain me I had a bharatpe qr however when I scan with gpay i get only bank account option no cc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Please explain me I had a bharatpe qr however when I scan with gpay i get only bank account option no cc

Bharatpe is a different thing and BharatQR is different. Bharape QR is just like phonepe QR or Paytm or Googlepay. BharatQR is a different payment system and it doesn’t work on UPI.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
deep_ wrote:

Bharatpe is a different thing and BharatQR is different. Bharape QR is just like phonepe QR or Paytm or Googlepay. BharatQR is a different payment system and it doesn’t work on UPI.

Bharat QR process? It will work with gpay and show cc?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
deep_ wrote:

Bharat QR always works with CC payments..

Which app? Afik, most of the apps don’t allow to use credit card – for example Amazon pay doesn’t allow

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
punjab_se wrote:

Plx explain bharat pay with cc

You can load money in payzapp via credit card and use Bharat pay, most of the apps allow through upi.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
CMGG wrote:

Which app? Afik, most of the apps don’t allow to use credit card – for example Amazon pay doesn’t allow

SBI Card. Indusind Bank App. Standard Chartered App.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
deep_ wrote:

Afik, you need

1. Scb bank account to log in into app
2. Scb credit or debit

https://www.sc.com/in/bank-with-us/qr-pa...t/

SBI

https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/benefits/di...)

Whereas payzapp allows to any card

Afik, you need

1. Scb bank account to log in into app
2. Scb credit or debit

https://www.sc.com/in/bank-with-us/qr-pa...t/

SBI

Same, only for sbi cards

https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/benefits/di...)


Whereas payzapp allows use to any card

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

loot over now its ordinary wallet

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
BAT_MAN wrote:

No separate kyc for existing hdfc customers
UI is ok
Only benefit is 5% on bills and recharge

5% always or during promotional offer BILLPAY / PZGAS etc?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Juniper wrote:

5% always or during promotional offer BILLPAY / PZGAS etc?

Every month untill they discontinue and CB is instant

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
Juniper wrote:

5% always or during promotional offer BILLPAY / PZGAS etc?

BILLPAY and RECHARGE codes are available 365 days as per their banner

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

5% cashback for Recharges is upto 50 and for bill payments is upto 100 . That’s pathetic. But they have decent offers for Broadband and Water bills – 10% cashback. As they say “Something is better than nothing”.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Santhu4444 wrote:

5% cashback for Recharges is upto 50 and for bill payments is upto 100 . That’s pathetic. But they have decent offers for Broadband and Water bills – 10% cashback. As they say “Something is better than nothing”.

This cb capping is for once per bill/recharge or accumulated?

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

This cb capping is for once per bill/recharge or accumulated?

This capping is for month. 

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Santhu4444 wrote:

This capping is for month. 

I know it’s pm what I mean offer is for single bill/recharge or multiple bill payment/recharges upto 50/100?

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

I know it’s pm what I mean offer is for single bill/recharge or multiple bill payment/recharges upto 50/100?

Multiple.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Santhu4444 wrote:

So if do recharge of 500 2 times we will earn 25 plus 25 max cb as per pm capping?

So if do recharge of 500 2 times we will earn 25 plus 25 max cb as per pm capping?

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Are we eligible for 3x reward points under diners/regalia/infania if we make payment of DTH worth 2000 or more from different app using payzapp as wallet?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply