How to auto recharge VI prepaid?

49°
Deal Cadet
TintinSnowy
Hi,

I am using Jio Autopay to auto recharge my prepaid Jio number with the selected plan. It works fine. Is there anything similar available for VI through VI or 3rd party?


Expiring In 15 days
16 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

have you found any??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xedo123 wrote:

have you found any??

No solution for VI prepaid. I have given a porting request to switch this number to Jio.
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
TintinSnowy wrote:
No solution for VI prepaid. I have given a porting request to switch this number to Jio.
is there any plan of 99 in jio , i dont use my VI sim , no call no sms , its just for dormant use for spam call, spam shopping 
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
xedo123 wrote:
is there any plan of 99 in jio , i dont use my VI sim , no call no sms , its just for dormant use for spam call, spam shopping 

Perhaps not on the non Jiophone plans, there are none.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

For a dormant use case scenario, even MTNL would be good.

Umm I meant cheap.

Their 245/- and 1097/- packs given a no nonsense 365 days validity.

[245 is pure Validity only pack, hence cheaper]

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

If not from near NCR, Bombay, then too can get it posted to them with the help of someone.

And have the SIM.sent to you.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
medusa wrote:

Perhaps not on the non Jiophone plans, there are none.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

For a dormant use case scenario, even MTNL would be good.

Umm I meant cheap.

Their 245/- and 1097/- packs given a no nonsense 365 days validity.

[245 is pure Validity only pack, hence cheaper]

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

If not from near NCR, Bombay, then too can get it posted to them with the help of someone.

And have the SIM.sent to you.

thx fr the info , karma added , can you confirm is it valid still in delhi region as i can see its 2018 plan 
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
xedo123 wrote:
thx fr the info , karma added , can you confirm is it valid still in delhi region as i can see its 2018 plan 
talking abt 1097 plan
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
xedo123 wrote:
talking abt 1097 plan

Sorry, have not reconfirmed directly with MTNL for a long time.

But last year, had seen it on a recharge portal, so i thought.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@xedo123 Not sure about Delhi but MTNL Mumbai have cheap validity recharge below 150rs. I have recharged for few years in advance and validity expiry show 2026 year.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
TintinSnowy wrote:

@xedo123 Not sure about Delhi but MTNL Mumbai have cheap validity recharge below 150rs. I have recharged for few years in advance and validity expiry show 2026 year.

Are you sure that such pure validity PV get stacked over each other and actually accumulate?

For MTNL.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
medusa wrote:

Are you sure that such pure validity PV get stacked over each other and actually accumulate?

For MTNL.

Yes. I had last recharged in 2021.

image

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
TintinSnowy wrote:
Yes. I had last recharged in 2021.

image
O🙂 that is AMMMAZING then🤍👌🏽.

Pity that I didn't have any MTNL numbers and BSNL wiped out those 730 day PV (plan vouchers).
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

MTNL Mumbai have hiked the rates for validity recharge but still cheaper than every body out there.

image


Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
TintinSnowy wrote:
MTNL Mumbai have hiked the rates for validity recharge but still cheaper than every body out there.
image

I think someone above mentioned the 245 plan. 

So it was there since long.

But 100% sure that no 1097/1098 plan in Bombay MTNL.

It is 1999 for outgoing.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ 

Not sure of Delhi circle. Though 1097/1098 seems too cheap to sustain in today's times.‏‏

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
poet_Jigar_Moradabadi wrote:

I think someone above mentioned the 245 plan. 

So it was there since long.

But 100% sure that no 1097/1098 plan in Bombay MTNL.

It is 1999 for outgoing.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ 

Not sure of Delhi circle. Though 1097/1098 seems too cheap to sustain in today's times.‏‏

It was less than 150 rs for a year in 2021 as I had bulk recharged then for few years. I use it for a secondary number where I just need incoming sms for bank / aadhar etc otp.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
TintinSnowy wrote:
It was less than 150 rs for a year in 2021 as I had bulk recharged then for few years. I use it for a secondary number where I just need incoming sms for bank / aadhar etc otp.

Ah okay.

If you got them stacked up at 149/- then it is a steal for you!😃👌🏽

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply