How to build CHEAPEST and HIGH END Apple Ecosystem..

221°
Deal Newbie
simplysimple

Please suggest APPLE PRODUCTS and SERVICES to build CHEAPEST and HIGH END Apple Ecosystem..

https://www.apple.com/in/

10 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Budget is not mentioned. It can be 1rs or 1 crore rupees. Who knows?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Mac Mini or maybe the Hackintosh route. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

got this

Amazon.com: HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Tiny Computer Micro Tower PC, Intel Core i5-4590T, 8GB Ram, 500gb , WiFi, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed) : Electronics

from ebay uk for 5000,to make it macOS Monterey hackintosh 

little bit more paid for a mac wifi card to make it a fully identical-Perfect(1:1) mac with handover (phone to mac or mac to phone handover )

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@simplysimple

Please mention your budget. One combination I can suggest is…

• iPad 9th Gen
  • iPhone SE
  • Apple Watch SE (only functions with iPhone so buying without having iPhone, it is useless)
  • Apple Airpods

No including any sort of macbook here, above can get your started. I mean you don’t have to buy all together or not even buy if not needed. But eventually what will happen is that you will buy one item, you will have itch to buy other items too and eventually will be buying all.

This is coming from someone who bought iPhone 4S back in 2012 to “try iPhone” and now owns iPhone, iPad, Apple watch and macbook. I didn’t get airpods as I feel they are pretty pricey for what they offer and my jabra etc TWS earphones are better value of money and most importantly, I value physical buttons instead of touch controls on TWS.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Cheapest and high end don’t go hand in hand.

One good combination could be

iPad 9th gen

Apple pencil

MacBook air m1

iPhone 12

Apple watch series 5/6 from local vendors

Airpods gen 2

Apple TV HD

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Start with Mac Pro + Pro Display XDR

Link Copied

Buy an apple pencil only and only if you see use. Don’t buy for novelty factor. I personally had no use and bought because I got a good deal from US but then sold it as I didn’t get much use at all. But yes there are people who use it is regularly so good for them.

Apple TV 4K is good but not absolutely needed I feel.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Out of topic….but curious to know why we need a apple ecosystem

Link Copied

Well, you can buy a single apple device too if you wanted but with the way various apple devices interact, people like to go full in if they decide to go apple way and hence look for ways where at X cost, what best way they can get 2-3 apple gadgets and enjoy them.

It is little difficult to explain but people who are in the ecosystem find it very difficult to leave it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am looking to buy either iphone 11 128gb or iphone 12 64gb. Please suggest where can I buy these at cheapest.

replyuser
Click here to reply