Hot Deal

How to buy cigarette cartons in good deal

410°
Finance Ninja
xxxyyyzzz

Hello
Chain-smokers in dd

Please suggest or share tips on where you guys source cigarettes in bulk from.
I buy a carton every week and cigarettes are the only places I have to pay in full amount.
Pre-Covid, I used to get some discount but after that. I have to buy the whole carton in MRP or at times have paid more if there’s tension in the air of “Lockdown”.

Most of the stores take UPI and a few like shell petrol pump do have a pos machine, they charge 2% extra if paid by cc {Axis ace cb should square that off but still no discount}

Suggest methods.
Thank you

Expired
62 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
vishyvish1420 wrote:

Kitna? Mera toh 3 packs in 2 days ka haal hai. joy

Din me 20-30 no_mouth

I have started sleeping more, so that i smoke less sweat_smile

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Forum ko ab drug store bana lo..

We are exchanging valuable information

It can help other’s save properly on this habit

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

We are exchanging valuable information

It can help other’s save properly on this habit

Mujhe bhi tag karna waise.. my expense is 500 daily on smoking.. 5 packs of gf unamused

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
FreakingAwesome wrote:

I eat Vimal.. Cheap and best

Gutka and biri are cheaper alternatives but still keep going back to cigarettes sweat_smile

See, if parents find out. You’ll have to do a lot of explanation if they find you with biri and gutka joy

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Mujhe bhi tag karna waise.. my expense is 500 daily on smoking.. 5 packs of gf unamused

flushed Itni mehangi aati hai kya 

Idhar mai soch raha tha ki mere roz ka chips chocolate ka kharcha zyada hogya hai ( 40-50 rupees) 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Gjab party hone wali haii cruise me ,😇😇

ask Bollywood

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
androgame wrote:
flushed Itni mehangi aati hai kya 

Idhar mai soch raha tha ki mere roz ka chips chocolate ka kharcha zyada hogya hai ( 40-50 rupees) 

Cigarette prices have doubled
When i started smoking, Marlboro red was 8rs per stick. Now it’s 18 if bought in loose unamused

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Din me 20-30 no_mouth

I have started sleeping more, so that i smoke less sweat_smile

Yes sleeping does save some money, but kitna soo lega mere bhai laughing

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
decideaim wrote:

Lung or Oral cancer maybe rare but every chronic smoker develops bronchitis and later COPD. I advise people not to smoke, but who listens. joy

Everyone quits on their own terms.
Awareness doesn’t helps in these cases

I’ve never seen anyone quit due to peer or influence pressure joy

Old Navy cuts were quite something, i was hooked to it so much that even while coughing anytime. I could smell the cigarette aroma inside me sweat_smile

ITC has done some bad things, it doesn’t feels like that anymore so i have switched primarily to Marlboro

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
vishyvish1420 wrote:

I face the exact same issue. Local vendors charge full amount n never share the distributors contact. Btw, what’s metro cash?

You will see that guy who brings cartons of cigarettes on a moped. buy from him . This is metro https://www.metro....n/

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
papa_kancha wrote:

You will see that guy who brings cartons of cigarettes on a moped. buy from him . This is metro https://www.metro....n/

We don’t have metro or Newton chains as there are in goa and Bangalore.

Here only dmart which doesn’t sells cigarettes.


I tried poaching moped guy, they redirect to wholesalers which as i mentioned don’t give discounts anymore post covid. Earlier i used to buy from local wholesaler only

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

We don’t have metro or Newton chains as there are in goa and Bangalore.

Here only dmart which doesn’t sells cigarettes.


I tried poaching moped guy, they redirect to wholesalers which as i mentioned don’t give discounts anymore post covid. Earlier i used to buy from local wholesaler only

Find some other moped guy. At every tapri you will see these guys making a visit.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
papa_kancha wrote:

Find some other moped guy. At every tapri you will see these guys making a visit.

Bro, moped buy brings stuff from wholesaler only.
Here wholesaler cutting normal customers no_mouth

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Bro, moped buy brings stuff from wholesaler only.
Here wholesaler cutting normal customers no_mouth

Wholesaler will not sell to you. The moped guy will at the price they sell to retailers.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Health insurance lelo ek 20-30 lakh ki principal amount ka future me bhari discount mil jaega jab claim karoge 🤭

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
maverickm wrote:

Health insurance lelo ek 20-30 lakh ki principal amount ka future me bhari discount mil jaega jab claim karoge 🤭

This is how the flow goes,
Have fun early stage then make enough money to repair internals in 40s😂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
androgame wrote:
flushed Itni mehangi aati hai kya 

Idhar mai soch raha tha ki mere roz ka chips chocolate ka kharcha zyada hogya hai ( 40-50 rupees) 

10 rs ki ek gold flake.. yahi brand hai college time se.. kabhi 11 12 ka bhi milta hai

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Thanks bhau 🙏🙏🙏
Others also please suggest who regularly buy

Buy from blinkit or Instamart..

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
ashu2 wrote:

Buy from blinkit or Instamart..

Got to know about this from tappukepapa

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Everyone quits on their own terms.
Awareness doesn’t helps in these cases

I’ve never seen anyone quit due to peer or influence pressure joy

Old Navy cuts were quite something, i was hooked to it so much that even while coughing anytime. I could smell the cigarette aroma inside me sweat_smile

ITC has done some bad things, it doesn’t feels like that anymore so i have switched primarily to Marlboro

dukh ho rha ha yeh post karte, but a colleague who spends like 800 per day on cigarettes said he buys from distributor. 25% off on all brands including marlboro

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

dukh ho rha ha yeh post karte, but a colleague who spends like 800 per day on cigarettes said he buys from distributor. 25% off on all brands including marlboro

25% discount is huge bro, are you sure he wasn’t joking?
Itna commission to unka bhi nahi rehta hoga

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

25% discount is huge bro, are you sure he wasn’t joking?
Itna commission to unka bhi nahi rehta hoga

yes.he buys from a distributor who covers 7-8 states. he has condition of minimum order value though,5-10k tak atleast. paji margin bahut ha isme.a friend worked in itc kaafi saal pehle.think of margins in medicines,same applies here

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

yes.he buys from a distributor who covers 7-8 states. he has condition of minimum order value though,5-10k tak atleast. paji margin bahut ha isme.a friend worked in itc kaafi saal pehle.think of margins in medicines,same applies here

One carton of 200 Marlboro is 3300 rs mrp.
So 10k ka order manageable .

ITC i interviewed for a position last year, they didn’t have the budget 🥲
Sab kuch lagta hai idhar hi laga dete sweat_smile

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Buying packets do not offer any discount anymore since Covid. So they take 110 for filter wills 10-pack still just the same as the cost of loose. Just another excuse being used since Covid. Stopped buying packs for that.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

People giving advice to quit , please stop being judgmental . 

Everyone has their vices , kisi ko daulat ka nasha , kisi ko power ka .. kisi ko ladki ka … everyone has their justification to kill self or others .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
saymyname78 wrote:

People giving advice to quit , please stop being judgmental . 

Everyone has their vices , kisi ko daulat ka nasha , kisi ko power ka .. kisi ko ladki ka … everyone has their justification to kill self or others .

kisi ko daulat ka nasha , kisi ko power ka .. kisi ko ladki ka

-bhai yeh sab karne se atleast jaan ko to khatra nahi hai na..


Smoking is bad for health and has long term after effects..

Dost wosti gaya tel lene…. Do not support smoking !!!


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/752529/medium/8323740smoking-kills-poster-design_1976117.jpg?1647516181



Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
PappuPager wrote:

kisi ko daulat ka nasha , kisi ko power ka .. kisi ko ladki ka

-bhai yeh sab karne se atleast jaan ko to khatra nahi hai na..


Smoking is bad for health and has long term after effects..

Dost wosti gaya tel lene…. Do not support smoking !!!


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/752529/medium/8323740smoking-kills-poster-design_1976117.jpg?1647516181



Believe me there are worst addiction in this world than smoking … which kills self as well as others . 

And i am not talking talking substance abuse . . . . its all play of human nature / mind . 

Smoking takes ages / decades to kill .

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply