How to buy s20 fe from samsung corporate??

87°
Deal Cadet
JIMILAN

How to buy s20 fe from samsung corporate by normal users not connected to samsung company in any way or who don’t have samsung corporate account??

Expiring In 16 days
16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Pm me for corporate account

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

you need not be working with Samsung,

any corporate email will do, 

eg. xyz @ godrej . Com 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

S20fe still good?
How much discount for corporate?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

pm me.. i have corporate acc

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i think without corporate is a better option

you can check Android Samsung shop app and you can ask referral if someone is already using Samsung mobile. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Tjs15 wrote:

you need not be working with Samsung,

any corporate email will do, 

eg. xyz @ godrej . Com 

so even if my company isn’t listed, I’ll get it only requirement is my company @ domain name in the email? 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Faug wrote:

so even if my company isn’t listed, I’ll get it only requirement is my company @ domain name in the email? 

yes.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
japeshsingla wrote:

i think without corporate is a better option

you can check Android Samsung shop app and you can ask referral if someone is already using Samsung mobile. 

Deleted.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ransome wrote:

But referral code works on corporate purchases too. Same goes for 20K Advantage code.

when i bought at that time referal didn’t work with corporate account

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

when i bought at that time referal didn’t work with corporate account

Okie. I’ll try and see if it works next time. I could be wrong. Thanks for pointing it out.

The product you purchased has the option to get a referral discount? Coz some products don’t. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ransome wrote:

Okie. I’ll try and see if it works next time. I could be wrong. Thanks for pointing it out.

The product you purchased has the option to get a referral discount? Coz some products don’t. 

i had bought this s20 fe itself

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

i had bought this s20 fe itself

That confirms it. I have edited my above post.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What’s the advantage?

Cool Cool
Link Copied

How much discount is given for corporate id ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
B3A5T wrote:

S20fe still good?
How much discount for corporate?

Can anyone answer this?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply