How to bypass Amazon UPI limit of 5000?

177°
Deal Lieutenant

I get error when paying via Amazon UPI that “you can make UPI payments up to 5000”

This happens in only 1 account, another account works fine. Any idea how to resolve this error?

24 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

This happens if you registered a new upi or changed details.

Ah, Yes I switched the Amazon UPI from 1 phone to another just now. How to overcome this?

Because I also switched another Amazon UPI account today. That worked fine with more than 5000, without any issue.

Chatted with CC. He says that since I dont have Full KYC, hence this is happening. For full KYC I need doorstep verification & there are no doorstep verification near me. Deadlock.

Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Ah, Yes I switched the Amazon UPI from 1 phone to another just now. How to overcome this?

Because I also switched another Amazon UPI account today. That worked fine with more than 5000, without any issue.

Chatted with CC. He says that since I dont have Full KYC, hence this is happening. For full KYC I need doorstep verification & there are no doorstep verification near me. Deadlock.

Changed details restriction on upi are for 24 hours, limit increase after 24 hours with hdfc not sure about other banks

Expand
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

Changed details restriction on upi are for 24 hours, limit increase after 24 hours with hdfc not sure about other banks

All bank follows the same rule.

Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Nothing to do with Amazon upi will happen with other apps too. Can’t overcome this.
Wait till 24 hours.

Not able to pay 10k bill amount from nsdl account on Amazon upi…any solution

27 hours passed. Still getting the same error. Saturday, Sunday are not counted kya?

30 hours + and still getting the same error that cannot transfer more than 5000 within first 24 hours. Ridiculous.

Budhe-Baba wrote:

30 hours + and still getting the same error that cannot transfer more than 5000 within first 24 hours. Ridiculous.

The more you try, the more it gets flagged.

Expand
andromeda wrote:

The more you try, the more it gets flagged.

Oh ho. So now I have to wait till tomorrow night!! Another 24 hours.

Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

I faced this issue last time cred offer was there and eventually I gave up. Now I did it again but kept the mobile away. I’m not running tight on time to make payments.

Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Getting this error on SBI linked account ?

This is getting more and more ridiculous. It has been more than 72 hours. Lower valued UPI are going through but larger value UPI are not successful. Today I am got NEW error that 10 transactions per day exceeded. Which is outrageous, I just did 1 transaction today. Customer care says everything is fine. So I have emailed them, let’s see.

Budhe-Baba wrote:

This is getting more and more ridiculous. It has been more than 72 hours. Lower valued UPI are going through but larger value UPI are not successful. Today I am got NEW error that 10 transactions per day exceeded. Which is outrageous, I just did 1 transaction today. Customer care says everything is fine. So I have emailed them, let’s see.

That is weird, may be they are counting failed txn under daily limit

Expand
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

That is weird, may be they are counting failed txn under daily limit

Exactly. They are counting the failed transactions also in the limit. Which should not be the case.

Missing