How to change mobile number in payzapp

103°
Deal Cadet
195
745
10

My old registered number is shut down and reactivation cost is too high so how do I change mobile number in payzapp.
Also plz tell if I change mobile number in bank and amazon can I use amazon upi? Because Amazon upi registered on previous number.

Also plz suugest same mobile number change for mobikwik, freecharge or how to use wallet balance. Thanks.

8 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
98
4390
15
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

Only Amazon and payzapp logged in.

You can change in amazon . For payzapp You can try br going in profile >> Manage numbers
And for other app Freecharge/Mobikwik You need contact support becuase you must be logged in to change mobile number

195
745
10
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

You can change in amazon . For payzapp You can try br going in profile >> Manage numbers
And for other app Freecharge/Mobikwik You need contact support becuase you must be logged in to change mobile number

But question is if number is changed in amazon then will upi works instant or have to wait for 3 months cooling period.

98
4390
15
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

But question is if number is changed in amazon then will upi works instant or have to wait for 3 months cooling period.

This was my previous experience (before 2-3 month)

I changed number in amazon to new number was able to create upi in new number amazon account but in old number there was cooling period of 90 days.(from old number i created new account) Looks like word are confusing

195
745
10
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

This was my previous experience (before 2-3 month)

I changed number in amazon to new number was able to create upi in new number amazon account but in old number there was cooling period of 90 days.(from old number i created new account) Looks like word are confusing

In my case old number changed to new number. bank account same. Old number changed in bank to new number same as Amazon. So what is equation result now?

98
4390
15
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

In my case old number changed to new number. bank account same. Old number changed in bank to new number same as Amazon. So what is equation result now?

You will able to create upi

195
745
10

As update from payzapp team mobile number change not possible after Kyc. Their reply is “we would like to refine that once the KYC details has been updated in the system it will not allow to change the registered mobile no. Therefore, we regret to inform of the same.”

Missing