Hot Deal [SOLVED] How to check Amazon Gift Card balance without adding to account

1240°
Deal Lieutenant
160
5224
93

Guys, My friend received 2 Amazon physical GV of 10k each quite sometime back. Now he wants to check the validity of the cards without adding to the account. I tried Woohoo but it is not accepting the GC id. Zingoy doesn’t have Amazon store option. Any help would be much appreciated

14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
101
4205
91

Get the voucher pin (ie) the 16 digit code which comes with gift card and use the woohoo balance enquiry option keeping the pin empty. This works for most of the amazon gift cards except few

160
5224
93
xxScriptzXx wrote:

Get the voucher pin (ie) the 16 digit code which comes with gift card and use the woohoo balance enquiry option keeping the pin empty. This works for most of the amazon gift cards except few

Let me try with Pin empty. Otherwise tried both GC id and GC code but it is showing invalid

160
5224
93

[email protected]. +KG

For all, please go to https://www.woohoo.in/...nq
Enter Gift Card ID (16 digit numeric id), not Gift Card code (in case of amazon, it is 14 digit alphanumeric code)
Donot Enter Pin. Voila you will get the balance and validity

Works for both E-GV and physical GVs

137
722
4
rainmaker wrote:

[email protected]. +KG

For all, please go to https://www.woohoo.in/...nq
Enter Gift Card ID (16 digit numeric id), not Gift Card code (in case of amazon, it is 14 digit alphanumeric code)
Donot Enter Pin. Voila you will get the balance and validity

Works for both E-GV and physical GVs

is this still working? i tried but getting error pin required

107
3035
58
rainmaker wrote:

[email protected]. +KG

For all, please go to https://www.woohoo.in/...nq
Enter Gift Card ID (16 digit numeric id), not Gift Card code (in case of amazon, it is 14 digit alphanumeric code)
Donot Enter Pin. Voila you will get the balance and validity

Works for both E-GV and physical GVs

always wanted to know how to check Amazon gv balance without adding in account….Thanks a lot smile

cc @xxScriptzXx smile

44
3882
22

Slightly off topic – Any site where we can store all our gift cards? Read somewhere a few people use Woohoo for this. Is this true?

100
1197
22
thunderguy wrote:

Slightly off topic – Any site where we can store all our gift cards? Read somewhere a few people use Woohoo for this. Is this true?

I think only woohoo generated . Not sure

160
5224
93
thunderguy wrote:

Slightly off topic – Any site where we can store all our gift cards? Read somewhere a few people use Woohoo for this. Is this true?

Yes you can store all your gift cards in Woohoo. Have been doing it for quite a while now

51
20
0
Expand
rainmaker wrote:

Yes you can store all your gift cards in Woohoo. Have been doing it for quite a while now

How?

376
4100
52
thunderguy wrote:

Slightly off topic – Any site where we can store all our gift cards? Read somewhere a few people use Woohoo for this. Is this true?

mot gift cards are serviced by woohoo (qwikcliver) only. if the GV has a PIN, you can save in woohoo.

44
3882
22
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

mot gift cards are serviced by woohoo (qwikcliver) only. if the GV has a PIN, you can save in woohoo.

I have 2 woohoo accounts. Can i save my secondary account gift cards in primary by the same method? Fear of them blocking accounts hence checking if someone has done it already

@rainmaker

160
5224
93
Expand
thunderguy wrote:

I have 2 woohoo accounts. Can i save my secondary account gift cards in primary by the same method? Fear of them blocking accounts hence checking if someone has done it already

@rainmaker

If you have already stored in one account, you can gift to the other account

62
1222
4

Is the pin number only for physical gc’s?

Missing