How to convert Amazon Pay Balance to Myntra/Flipkart Gift Card?

174°
Deal Newbie
50
50
1

Hey, I have amazon pay balance in my account. I wanted to convert that balance to Myntra/Flipkart Gift cards. Is there anyway through which I can get this done?

24 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
150
3174
17

Use magicpin app.
Buy FK GV using Amazon pay balance

142
4023
30
I_am_MrPerfect wrote:

Use magicpin app.
Buy FK GV using Amazon pay balance

After reading this… Delete the post… They might fix the bug grin

90
3426
14

Magicpin
U can buy myntra directly by Amazon pay

But for Flipkart ,
select Magicpay(3%)
Enter amount
And pay through amazon pay

90
3426
14
Expand
Star_Chaser wrote:

After reading this… Delete the post… They might fix the bug grin

It’s not bug bro
Available from long time
U can’t buy fk gv by amazon pay directly
Through magicpay(3%) only its possible

142
4023
30
Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

It’s not bug bro
Available from long time
U can’t buy fk gv by amazon pay directly
Through magicpay(3%) only its possible

Check pm bro… wink

0
295
2
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

Magicpin
U can buy myntra directly by Amazon pay

But for Flipkart ,
select Magicpay(3%)
Enter amount
And pay through amazon pay

After selecting FK GV voucher 2K, Not seeing Amazon Pay/Magic Pay options in Paymnet screen..
Vere edaina way unda smiley

90
3426
14
Expand
Vinod358 wrote:

After selecting FK GV voucher 2K, Not seeing Amazon Pay/Magic Pay options in Paymnet screen..
Vere edaina way unda smiley

First select magic pay point_downType amount
And pay through AmazonPay
But in this way u will get only 3% discount on any amount
cc @sravz86

15
3727
10
Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

First select magic pay point_downType amount
And pay through AmazonPay
But in this way u will get only 3% discount on any amount
cc @sravz86

thnq. nvr used magicpin, i mean is it code or something else?

0
295
2
Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

First select magic pay point_downType amount
And pay through AmazonPay
But in this way u will get only 3% discount on any amount
cc @sravz86

Got it. thanks bro..

0
346
8
Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

First select magic pay point_downType amount
And pay through AmazonPay
But in this way u will get only 3% discount on any amount
cc @sravz86

Does this process give me a FK voucher?

magicpay at online store is bit confusing. I have used it at a restaurant several times but never used magicpay online

90
3426
14
Expand
anjukkumar wrote:

Does this process give me a FK voucher?

magicpay at online store is bit confusing. I have used it at a restaurant several times but never used magicpay online

Yes it gives ,just like normal voucher

50
50
1
Expand
Vinod358 wrote:

After selecting FK GV voucher 2K, Not seeing Amazon Pay/Magic Pay options in Paymnet screen..
Vere edaina way unda smiley

Nen convert cheskuna bro… Amazon Pay to Myntra GV using MagicPin. . it worked

270
9707
132

Buying Amazon And Flipkart Gift card at discount to be exchange with paytm gv

50
469
6
Expand
Star_Chaser wrote:

After reading this… Delete the post… They might fix the bug grin

@Star_Chaser they already fixed it, can’t see Apay option from last 10 days. U should have whispered in he’s ear only smile

142
4023
30
Expand
Pratiek wrote:

@Star_Chaser they already fixed it, can’t see Apay option from last 10 days. U should have whispered in he’s ear only smile

People doesn’t utilise the pm mode for the bugs… They can just say check pm… And share it in pm… For longrun… pensive

50
469
6
Expand
Star_Chaser wrote:

People doesn’t utilise the pm mode for the bugs… They can just say check pm… And share it in pm… For longrun… pensive

Absolutely plus1. But I dnt think it was a bug, Apay option was there from a long time, may be it is now they(amzn) realised that Apay bal is being used to buy gv’s of their biggest competitor.(flipkart), indirectly helping them to boost their turnover

66
49
1

How to buy amazon voucher using flipkart voucher?

50
469
6
SujeethP wrote:

How to buy amazon voucher using flipkart voucher?

Nt possible brother disappointed_relieved

15
3727
10
Expand
Pratiek wrote:

Absolutely plus1. But I dnt think it was a bug, Apay option was there from a long time, may be it is now they(amzn) realised that Apay bal is being used to buy gv’s of their biggest competitor.(flipkart), indirectly helping them to boost their turnover

i’m able to see amazon pay option in my account

50
469
6
Expand
sravz86 wrote:

i’m able to see amazon pay option in my account

It came back in mrng today smile

50
306
4
Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

Yes it gives ,just like normal voucher

Does it generate voucher instantly or takes some time?

15
3727
10
Expand
harshit0509 wrote:

Does it generate voucher instantly or takes some time?

takes some time, you will get notification

50
306
4
Expand
sravz86 wrote:

takes some time, you will get notification

Yes just now done and not received instantly , waiting now.

Missing