How to convert Google pay Balance to Bank/Paytm/Amazon.

106°
Deal Subedar
18
1610
7

I have 500 rs in google play balance
pata kro daya isko khate m kase le..

14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
458
2799
7

Credit Converter app. 60% back in paytm

5
1860
9
TestV wrote:

Credit Converter app. 60% back in paytm

I lost 500 due to some app of similar kind.

458
2799
7
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

I lost 500 due to some app of similar kind.

I have personally used this app. Transfer generally comes in 2 to 3 weeks. But cannot guarantee anything. Have you contacted google play store, they might help you.

7
17822
123

500 only sweat_smile mere ac me to 4700+ pade hai grin

5
1860
9
Expand
TestV wrote:

I have personally used this app. Transfer generally comes in 2 to 3 weeks. But cannot guarantee anything. Have you contacted google play store, they might help you.

This is not the same app. (I did in a similar app)

Actually this a kind of not allowed, When google know (Zor zor se scheme, bolke)
they unlist the app.
For the same app when did for 100 got 60 in paytm.

89
599
2
onlineuser7 wrote:

500 only sweat_smile mere ac me to 4700+ pade hai grin

I have ~14.7k stuck in amzn pay because of my own greed. cry

32
2369
8
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

I have ~14.7k stuck in amzn pay because of my own greed. cry

Humko batao , hume panchat karni hai smile

89
599
2
Dealkeeper wrote:

14.7 k why and how

50 flat on load of 500. 10% on load of 1000. Jio upi recharge 50 flat. List goes on and on.

So the obvious question why don’t I spend it?
Well, when I have to pay a bill or buy something and then see a better deal available on CC, paylater, then I don’t feel like using it at all.

6
721
5
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

50 flat on load of 500. 10% on load of 1000. Jio upi recharge 50 flat. List goes on and on.

So the obvious question why don’t I spend it?
Well, when I have to pay a bill or buy something and then see a better deal available on CC, paylater, then I don’t feel like using it at all.

https://c.tenor.com/qXlJZx82NU8AAAAM/wah-wah-%E...

89
599
2

I tell myself that I have shown a great deal of restraint by not using 2 rewards(currently active) that I have in my amzn a/c where on a load of 1000, I will get 10% as CB. smile

These are UPI ones.

5
1860
9
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

What happened?

Google removed the app which was transfoming google play credits to paytm

I guess google might also did not release the payment to the app maker.

Missing