How to get axis bank credit card free

110°
Deal Lieutenant
whitewalker

Any way to get axis bank credit card and some referral benefits

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Most of the AXIS bank cards are free (based on spend limit)..
apply for Ace one of the best card out there.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Most of the AXIS bank cards are free (based on spend limit)..
apply for Ace one of the best card out there.

Let me check.
I can see only 3 card on App. Flipkart card is showing first year free only.
I don’t see ace one

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
whitewalker wrote:

Let me check.
I can see only 3 card on App. Flipkart card is showing first year free only.
I don’t see ace one

Ace and Flipkart card not possible as LTF
you can ask axis staff to apply for ace even if not showing on app
Higher chances of getting it if you have savings account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nimod wrote:

is Axis Ace still FYF?

Yes it is till Feb end

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ssrohan123872 wrote:

Yes 👉 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/659866/medium/7311691Screenshot-20210115-121113.png?1610693037

Iam sure they will extend fyf to march at least..
If I do not receive offer for LTF myZone till 20th feb,
I’ll apply for Ace. wink

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Ace and Flipkart card not possible as LTF
you can ask axis staff to apply for ace even if not showing on app
Higher chances of getting it if you have savings account

They rejected my application without any reason.
I have savings account with them

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

U can hold 3 Axis cards at a time.

If u received any Axis card recently then u can’t apply or upgrade till next 3 months.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
whitewalker wrote:

They rejected my application without any reason.
I have savings account with them

They don’t reject application without reason.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

They don’t reject application without reason.

As long as they don’t tell you any reason, it will be termed as without any reason

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
whitewalker wrote:

As long as they don’t tell you any reason, it will be termed as without any reason

They will tell the reason as well…fight with them if you have to ..can give you RBI notification saying they need to give written reply.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

They will tell the reason as well…fight with them if you have to ..can give you RBI notification saying they need to give written reply.

Not needed. My requirements is changed now. It’s their loss.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

They will tell the reason as well…fight with them if you have to ..can give you RBI notification saying they need to give written reply.

pm that to me

Missing