How to get Karma

  • 541 Views
  • 15 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Repost : 1
Deal Cadet
177
980
7

I’m not new but I have very low dd karma in my account, I love to be a part of community and enjoying deals.

But I don’t like post any deals, therefore i have low karma and dd membership.

Now the point is sometimes i trade with GVs, like today. As my dd karma is very low, no one trusting me. I have to provide past trade screenshot. Still people very hard to trust me because of karma.

I already trade with 20+ dd members, and all are happy with me. So friends kindly help me to understand dd trick, how to get more karma?

14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
5,554
30390
1016
Admin

There is no trick to get karma,

karma can be achieved by doing good deeds in forum. participate more in discussion, help some dimers, you will earn karma.

177
980
7
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Then why don’t those 20+ dd members give you karma?

Because I don’t know how to earn karma….. Means i have to tell everyone after deal to give me karma….?

105
5872
55
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Because I don’t know how to earn karma….. Means i have to tell everyone after deal to give me karma….?

Ask those 20+ to give you karma. If you’re honest and fair enough in dealings, they will give you karma.

177
980
7
bumblefoot wrote:

There is no trick to get karma,

karma can be achieved by doing good deeds in forum. participate more in discussion, help some dimers, you will earn karma.

I’m very active from last 2 months, provided some of useful information too….. But people don’t giving me pensive

0
988
7

easy. make a new thread in trading section, that u’ll pay 50rs to anyone who gives u karma

177
980
7
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Ask those 20+ to give you karma. If you’re honest and fair enough in dealings, they will give you karma.

Ok I’ll send message everyone to give karma to me.

177
980
7
Harish.agarwal wrote:

easy. make a new thread in trading section, that u’ll pay 50rs to anyone who gives u karma

Hahaaaaa never……. I hate frauds and this seems like fraud.

167
347
7

Trading kar sako utne karma banalo. Cadet ke liye total 💯 karma Chahiye apko. It’s enough for trading. Uske baad real life me karma badhao.

Edit : congratulations on being Cadet!

177
980
7
Pani-Puri wrote:

Trading kar sako utne karma banalo. Cadet ke liye 3 karma Chahiye apko. It’s enough for trading. Uske baad real life me karma badhao.

Thanks, avi srif 3-4 logo ko bola, and karma mil gaya….. Thanks everyone

43
17985
145
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Thanks, avi srif 3-4 logo ko bola, and karma mil gaya….. Thanks everyone

Kg+ bro. No worries. 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Missing